DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Compressor question : beginner (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/75450-compressor-question-beginner.html)

jack November 1st 04 07:20 PM

Compressor question : beginner

Hello,
There are so many choices for compressors. I understand that getting
oil-lubed is the way to go. It seems that PC, and Dewalt get alot of
attention. The Husky brand is campbell hausfield. blah blah....
I have a senco finish nailer, and a PC framing nailer
Here is my project list...Finish basement (frame/trim),12x16 barn,finish
work upstairs

Beginner question : I have read the reviews of PC pancake compressors, and
from what I have read, they are not great. Therefore, what would you buy
that would
not break the bank ? I thought the ridgid dual stack was pretty decent at
$250.00

Thanks again (and again) for your patience.
-Jack

posted on rec.woodworking