DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Shower hot water problem. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/75057-shower-hot-water-problem.html)

barry martin October 29th 04 12:38 PM

Shower hot water problem.

PeterL:

P For a period of time my the hot water in my master bathroom shower won't
P heat up to the usual temp. All other faucets in the house, including the
P bathtub (separate) next to the shower, and two other showers, all heated up
P properly. But just as I was about to call in a plumber it fixed itself.
P E.g. the water gets hot again.
P I am thinking this has to do with a possible blockage, which somehow
P cleared. Should I still call in a plumber to look at it? This is probably
P going to be a major job, involving breaking through the walls.

It may be something as simple as replacing the washer to the hot
water faucet.

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Am I mumbling or are you getting hard of hearing?
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *