Dinah

Default Post never showed

I did a post on 10/25 about a heater problem and it never showed up. Does
anyone know why. Its showing up in my "Sent" items.

Roger

Yes, it's there. Just scroll up to 10/25, and look for Dinah.
There were two answers to your query.

"Dinah" wrote in message
I did a post on 10/25 about a heater problem and it never showed up. Does
anyone know why. Its showing up in my "Sent" items.

willshak

Dinah wrote:

I did a post on 10/25 about a heater problem and it never showed up. Does
anyone know why. Its showing up in my "Sent" items.

Is it this one?
"Need suggestion for heater." 10/25/04

I have a rental house that has a gas heater in the rear of the house but the
house really needs some kind of heat in the front part. Originally there
was an oil furnace in the front part which was eliminated at some time and
the space filled in as a closet. When the back part was added on the gas
heater was installed. I've had the gas company out and they say there is no
where to put another heater that would be safe and they do not put gas
heaters in bedrooms. Fortunately my current tenants don't mind the cool
part of the house but they will be moving soon and if I rent to a family
with children they will need more heat. I'm at a loss how and where to add
more heat. Is there such a thing as installing baseboard heaters near the
ceiling or does someone have a better idea? TIA

easy money Onemoredrunk Home Ownership 0 October 11th 04 01:00 AM
Amazing Cash Flow Cashflowstoday Home Ownership 0 January 7th 04 09:45 PM
Wood Question: Which is stronger, a round post or square post? McQualude Woodworking 68 November 16th 03 07:19 AM
fence installation tips needed (3-rail post & rail and wire mesh) Bring out the Gimp Home Repair 1 June 25th 03 12:47 AM