barry martin

Default CO Detectors - A/C wi

Joseph:

JM I have noticed that many if not all of your replies result in a broken
JM thread. I would guess it may have something to do with the news reader you
JM are using and-or the settings of that reader.
JM
JM I would believe that a number of people never see your replies to their
JM questions since they are no longer joined.
JM
JM I am not complaining and there may not be anything you can do about it,
JM but you may want to investigate the problem if you have not do so already.

Yes, this has been mentioned previously. The problem is partially
with my provider: I only receive the first 25 characters of the
Subject field so of course can only send out the same.

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Jack O' Lantern: An Irish Pumpkin.
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *
barry martin

JF barry,
JF
JF I have noticed that many if not all of your replies result in a broke

JF thread.

JF Whoa! Does this mean no more clever, concise, albeit wise ass, responses?
JF Please say it isn't so. I promise never to visit, read or even mention the
JF alt.hvac group ever again.

That's no fun! ...And what does that stand for?
ALTernative.HumourVeryAntiqueComedy? gg

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Signs: On a Septic Tank Truck in Oregon: Yesterday's Meals on Wheels.
---