meirman

Default Use of Lime-away in toilets

I had a toilet that didn't get cleaned often and I guess it was
running too, because it developed stains above the water line.

So I used Lime-away, and after several applications, all the stains
were gone. But now, maybe it is my imagination, but the toilet seems
to get dirty faster than any other toilet. Is it possible that the
hydrochloric acid in the product damages my toilet???

It is a standard, white, tank toilet, by Elger.

I couldn't find Lime-Away a second time, but then I used The Works,
also a "thick" liquid in a bottle designed to spray a stream under the
rim of the bowl, and also containing HCl

Meirman

If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.