DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Jotul Stoves - Anyone sell these stoves Online? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/74635-jotul-stoves-anyone-sell-these-stoves-online.html)

M Wilson October 26th 04 03:42 AM

Jotul Stoves - Anyone sell these stoves Online?

I am looking for a dealer who sells Jotul online. Too far from any
"local" dealers here, and need to purchase a stove.

Any ideas?

L. M. Rappaport October 26th 04 01:42 PM

On 25 Oct 2004 19:42:11 -0700, (M Wilson) wrote (with
possible editing):

I am looking for a dealer who sells Jotul online. Too far from any
"local" dealers here, and need to purchase a stove.

Any ideas?

The shipping is going to kill you. They are really heavy. Where are
you located? Interested in a used one?
--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com

Tom October 28th 04 09:41 PM

Another interesting resource you should check out is Renovators.com
(http://www.renovators.com). They have a forum dedicated to finding
products and dealers called "Where can I find...".

charlie October 28th 04 10:23 PM

Tom wrote:
Another interesting resource you should check out is Renovators.com
(http://www.renovators.com). They have a forum dedicated to finding
products and dealers called "Where can I find...".

(M Wilson) wrote in message . com...

I am looking for a dealer who sells Jotul online. Too far from any
"local" dealers here, and need to purchase a stove.

Any ideas?

also look at vermont castings. years ago i looked at both and bought
a vermont castings stove and liked it. both are great brands, at least
in 1980 they were.