jack

Default Air exhanger for basement

Hello, homemoaner here...

Any recommendations for a do-it-yourself installed fresh air exchanger for a
basement ? I would like to get a model with a dehumidifier. Top brands
such as Carrier and Lennox are dealer installed (which I have always had
great experiences with btw). I would like to do the work myself.
Brands, websites, etc greatly appreciated.

Thank you. -Jack

posted on alt.hvac also

John Hines

"jack" wrote:

Hello, homemoaner here...

Any recommendations for a do-it-yourself installed fresh air exchanger for a
basement ? I would like to get a model with a dehumidifier. Top brands
such as Carrier and Lennox are dealer installed (which I have always had
great experiences with btw). I would like to do the work myself.
Brands, websites, etc greatly appreciated.

www.suncourt.com

posted on alt.hvac also

That will probably bring you grief.
jack

You're right about the grief...
I didn't realize that hvac was such a secretive society.

Thanks for the link...

"John Hines" wrote in message
"jack" wrote:

Hello, homemoaner here...

Any recommendations for a do-it-yourself installed fresh air exchanger

for a
basement ? I would like to get a model with a dehumidifier. Top brands
such as Carrier and Lennox are dealer installed (which I have always had
great experiences with btw). I would like to do the work myself.
Brands, websites, etc greatly appreciated.

www.suncourt.com

posted on alt.hvac also

That will probably bring you grief.

John Hines

"jack" wrote:

You're right about the grief...
I didn't realize that hvac was such a secretive society.

That is where they go to laugh and belittle at us mere consumers. behind
our back. G

PrecisionMachinisT

"John Hines" wrote in message
"jack" wrote:

You're right about the grief...
I didn't realize that hvac was such a secretive society.

That is where they go to laugh and belittle at us mere consumers. behind
our back. G

And here is where quite a few of them come to answer your questions 'if' and
'when' they feel like it.

--

SVL