DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anybody know how to wire an electric GE oven timer? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/74575-anybody-know-how-wire-electric-ge-oven-timer.html)

Michael Polo October 25th 04 06:03 PM

Anybody know how to wire an electric GE oven timer?

I had replaced this part due to a short, but I since lost the wiring
diagram.

I could call in a service technician, but that costs $$, so if anyone
has any experience with this please help me out.

The connectors on the back of the timer looks like this
(approximately)

------------------------------------
| | | |

| | | |
| |
| | |
| | |
| | |
------------------------------------

The two on the left are red and white wires, respectively (this i
remember), there were two wires that attached into 2 of the four
connectors on the right.

If you need more info, please ask, I will re-check this this
evening...

Much thanks,

Michael

Playintennis5274 October 26th 04 12:54 AM

i would bet the farm that if you go to GE's website you can either find the
diagram online or request it. . .