coolneo

Default long washer hose (25')

Any one know if such a thing exists and if so, where I can get it.

Thanks
-Jay
Edwin Pawlowski

"coolneo" wrote in message
Any one know if such a thing exists and if so, where I can get it.

Thanks
-Jay

Clothes washer? Power washer? Dish washer?

Plenty of hoses of all types available from places like www.mcmaster.com

Dave Harnish

Hi Jay,

We sell 10 ft clothes washer hoses (about $8) and threaded
couplers ($1.50) to connect them together. But if you're running
that far, why not do it right and just run copper pipe to the
machine? Running that much rubber is juat asking for burst
problems down the road, and probably wouldn't pass your
local code anyway.

If it's for a temporary installation, a couple of high quality garden
hoses with F/F couplers on the male end would work. Just be
sure you turn the water off when not in use (recommended with
any washer installation if at all possible).

Hope that's of some help.

God bless,

Dave Harnish
Dave's Repair Service
New Albany, PA
www.DavesRepair.com

570-363-2404

Free home appliance tips from a 32-year pro repair
technician! Get your monthly email newsletter he
(Back issues now posted too!)
www.DavesRepair.com

Acts 4:12

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"coolneo" wrote in message
Any one know if such a thing exists and if so, where I can get it.

Thanks
-Jay

Clothes washer? Power washer? Dish washer?

Plenty of hoses of all types available from places like www.mcmaster.com

Jmagerl

I just bought a coupler from Ace Hardware and linked two of the metal
braided washer hoses together. I've been looking for a long one too for the
last 3 years. They seem to stop at 6 feet.

"coolneo" wrote in message
Any one know if such a thing exists and if so, where I can get it.

Thanks
-Jay

Pop

Farm Supplies like Agway, etc. etc..