R Hace

Default Decorative Condenser Cover

I have just moved into a new home in So Cal and need to do something with
the eyesore affectionately known as the central air condenser. The builders
located it just on the side of my back door and hope to build a pergola over
the rear of the house and possibly the condenser itself.

I've Googled looking for any ideas for a decorative blind so it does not
draw so much attention. Any ideas (wood or metal is appreciated. I'm not
looking to cover it completely, at least not to the point of poor air
circulation or premature metal erosion.

TIA

Rance

willshak

R Hace wrote:

I have just moved into a new home in So Cal and need to do something with
the eyesore affectionately known as the central air condenser. The builders
located it just on the side of my back door and hope to build a pergola over
the rear of the house and possibly the condenser itself.

I've Googled looking for any ideas for a decorative blind so it does not
draw so much attention. Any ideas (wood or metal is appreciated. I'm not
looking to cover it completely, at least not to the point of poor air
circulation or premature metal erosion.

Plant tall bushes around it, or buy a couple of 4x4 PT posts and a 4 x 8
sheet of lattice, cut the posts in half, dig holes for the posts and
place them in the ground, and install the lattice between them.