Eric

Default moss in gutters

Hi,
I have one trouble spot where every year a fist sized clump of moss grows
and forces water in the gutter to be redirected to the side, thereby going
into the crack of my clay roofing tiles and leaking through the roof.
My thought is to get a strip of zinc about 2"x6"x.125" and lay it in the
gutter at the trouble spot.
Where can i get some zinc strips?
Do you think it will work ok?
BTW:
I'm located in the "Great Northwet" (Seattle area),
the moss capitol of the world.
Thanks
Eric