Lee Kramer

Default fireplace insert info?

Hello all,

I'm thinking about putting in a fireplace insert to my masonry fireplace.
Looking for info about brands and how much they help. The room is 17' x 28'
family room and is cut off from the rest of the house by hallway and brick
wall. Size of fireplace is 42" x 30"? x 24".

Thanks for any help,

Lee

Roger

If no answers here, suggest you post on alt.energy.homepower, where there is
some expertise on inserts and wood stoves.

"Lee Kramer" wrote in message
Hello all,

I'm thinking about putting in a fireplace insert to my masonry fireplace.
Looking for info about brands and how much they help. The room is 17' x
28'
family room and is cut off from the rest of the house by hallway and brick
wall. Size of fireplace is 42" x 30"? x 24".

Thanks for any help,

Lee

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000