Michael Stoic

Default Steam Radiator - ID and Specs.?

I am looking for the Heating Surface (in Square Feet) - a common
measure of radiator capacity - of an old steam radiator. Curious about
its age, too.

Here are the pictures and dimensions:

http://209.197.228.45/~podjars/rad.htm

I have some refence books, but this one is not listed.

Thanks for taking a look!

MS

Michael Stoic

I have that book.

The radiator I am asking about is not in it.

Thank you anyway.
MS

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:35:32 -0400, "HeatMan"
wrote:

http://www.heatinghelp.com/shopcart/...?category=2-59

Cheap at twice the price.

"Michael Stoic" wrote in message
.. .
I am looking for the Heating Surface (in Square Feet) - a common
measure of radiator capacity - of an old steam radiator. Curious about
its age, too.

Here are the pictures and dimensions:

http://209.197.228.45/~podjars/rad.htm

I have some refence books, but this one is not listed.

Thanks for taking a look!

MS

Michael Stoic

Thank you, HeatMan! I'll post there.