IAN

Default Borax for household drains

Recall a discussion sometime ago about the subject. What mix of borax
to water or whatever is suggested?

iggy
Doug Kanter

To do what? Deodorize, or unclog?

"IAN" wrote in message
.ca...
Recall a discussion sometime ago about the subject. What mix of borax
to water or whatever is suggested?

iggy

SQLit

"IAN" wrote in message
.ca...
Recall a discussion sometime ago about the subject. What mix of borax
to water or whatever is suggested?

iggy

I use a half a quart of good old NH3 every month down every drain with a
trap except toilets.

---

Joseph Meehan

Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"SQLit" wrote in message

"IAN" wrote in message
.ca...
Recall a discussion sometime ago about the subject. What mix of borax
to water or whatever is suggested?

iggy

I use a half a quart of good old NH3 every month down every drain with a
trap except toilets.

I don't put anything special down the drains and I have not had any
problems with them for over 20 years.

---

JerryMouse

Joseph Meehan wrote:

I don't put anything special down the drains and I have not had any
problems with them for over 20 years.

That's because you're not putting anything special down the drains in the
first place.