DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   P3 chemical free water conditioner (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/72772-p3-chemical-free-water-conditioner.html)

Bonnie Jean October 11th 04 12:06 PM

P3 chemical free water conditioner

I am assuming this product doesn't work and is a scam. Can anyone relate
their experience or knowledge about it?
http://tinyurl.com/6v2m5 or
http://tinyurl.com/7yoyy

Thanks

Abe October 11th 04 01:49 PM

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:06:33 -0400, "Bonnie Jean"
wrote:

I am assuming this product doesn't work and is a scam. Can anyone relate
their experience or knowledge about it?
http://tinyurl.com/6v2m5 or
http://tinyurl.com/7yoyy

Thanks

---------------------
Using magnets to remove salts (Calcium, etc...) from water is a scam
that doesn't seem to want to die, even through it's been proved to be
bunk by various water districts and consumer reports.

Mike Jak October 11th 04 02:01 PM

If this worked why why why would anyone spend $500+ on good watersoftner,
salt,
plumbing, instead of buying $27/softner????

Why do you think you can not buy one from Lowes, Homedepot, ACE????

Bonnie Jean October 11th 04 10:46 PM

"Mike Jak" wrote in message
If this worked why why why would anyone spend $500+ on good watersoftner,
salt,
plumbing, instead of buying $27/softner????

Why do you think you can not buy one from Lowes, Homedepot, ACE????

Mike, I didn't say one couldn't be bought from the above named stores. And I
didn't ask for retorical questions in response....just a legitimate answer
like Abe gave me. (thanks Abe)