ClaudCar

Default Replacement Patio Doors

I have 3 - 28 yo "sliding" patio doors. They are not stock sizes 36" width
/ 42" width / 48th" width. I want to replace the doors with sliding french
doors as I have no space for doors to open in or out. It has been a decade
since I have done this research - recommendations from this group? The
exterior is stucco, so looking for "replacement" rather than "new" doors.
______________________
Claudia
Totus Tuus

Edwin Pawlowski

"ClaudCar" wrote in message
I have 3 - 28 yo "sliding" patio doors. They are not stock sizes 36" width
/ 42" width / 48th" width. I want to replace the doors with sliding
french
doors as I have no space for doors to open in or out. It has been a
decade
since I have done this research - recommendations from this group? The
exterior is stucco, so looking for "replacement" rather than "new" doors.

I'd visit my local Pella dealer. Or Peachtree or a few other better brands.
I'd avoid Home Depot and Lowes if you want quality.

Art Todesco

Well, I don't agree with the HD statement. They sell cheap stuff and
they sell more expensive stuff. Actually, I bought all my Anderson
sliders from HD and they are great. Also, the guy at HD was able to
answer some complicated questions about Anderson windows that even the
Anderson factory people couldn't answer (or couldn't bother to research
and find an answer). I know this varies from store to store, but the
millwork guy at my HD "went the extra mile."

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"ClaudCar" wrote in message

I have 3 - 28 yo "sliding" patio doors. They are not stock sizes 36" width
/ 42" width / 48th" width. I want to replace the doors with sliding
french
doors as I have no space for doors to open in or out. It has been a
decade
since I have done this research - recommendations from this group? The
exterior is stucco, so looking for "replacement" rather than "new" doors.

I'd visit my local Pella dealer. Or Peachtree or a few other better brands.
I'd avoid Home Depot and Lowes if you want quality.

anywhere you can buy patio doors with brown upvc off the shelf? Enchanting ari bowles UK diy 2 April 2nd 04 01:24 PM
Replacement Kitchen Doors Gaz UK diy 6 January 21st 04 06:27 PM
Replace patio sliding doors Walleye Home Ownership 4 November 3rd 03 08:10 PM
New Patio Doors Leak!! William Home Repair 15 August 25th 03 04:43 AM
Secondary double glazing for patio doors? John Smith UK diy 0 July 20th 03 11:27 PM