Default Question about driving a shallow well to about 60 feet

We are 45' above the water table which is defined by a creek no more than
100' distant.
We are on sandy morain (sand that is fine-ground glacier deposit with the
occasional stone to boulder thrown in)
The literature on using a sand spike to create a well says that 25' should
be the maximum depth.

I am wondering if it would be possible to run "shallow" well to a depth of
60 feet using 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" pipe and still have a workable well.
The well is to be used for watering the garden and making a back-yard
skating rink in the winter.
Therefore there is not need for a great deal of water flow.

Are there any web sites that discuss the hows of digging such a well ?

Greg

Just to satisfy my curiosity, why can't you suck deeper than 30'

As my old physics professor used to say there ain't no suction, only a
difference in pressure. If you are depending on the atmospheric pressire (14.7
lbs) to push the water up into a perfect vaccum about 33 feet is all you can
get.
If you have another source of pressure underground it will come up from farther
below to the point than an artesian well will free flow. Static water level in
my 200' well runs from free flowing to about 14' down in the dry season so a
shallow well pump works. If you don't have some geological pressure on your
aquifer you are limited to what the atmosphere can provide