eaglet

Default Sticky patio door?

What should I use to lubricate my wood framed sliding patio door. Metal
bottom track. In winter here it becomes progressively harder to open the
colder it gets. Can range from -15 to -30 degrees. We do daily need to use
this door.
Thanks, eaglet

Art

Have you cleaned the tracks and wheels? That is number one. I would try
one of the advanced silicone sprays that have more than silicone in them.
The best I found was from Dupont and available at Ace but they don't seem to
have it any more. I tried several different brands on windows and it was by
far the best.

"eaglet" wrote in message
What should I use to lubricate my wood framed sliding patio door. Metal
bottom track. In winter here it becomes progressively harder to open the
colder it gets. Can range from -15 to -30 degrees. We do daily need to

use
this door.
Thanks, eaglet

m Ransley

Take the door out and check and clean te wheels and bearings, they may
need replacing.