DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ikea Laminate floors (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/69053-ikea-laminate-floors.html)

Shoaib September 14th 04 10:17 PM

Ikea Laminate floors

Hi,
We are thinking of putting Laminate floors from IKEA in the foyer.
Anyone have experience with Ikea Laminates? Do they have any problems?
Do you think Laminate will be a good choice for Entryway to the house
in a state where it snows a lot during winters.

Should we use tiles or Laminate. Price and installation cost are
amongst the deciding factors.

Thanks
-S