Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 04:57:34 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 05:14:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Our sharks and crocodiles have all been fitted with big signs
saying 'this animal can kill you' Waterproof signs of course.

Well, you sociopathic octogenerian Ozzietard have been labeled as an
auto-contradicting, cantankerous trolling senile ****head by all kinds of
people, sick twit!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Deoderant advertises suicide?

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you dont with the obvious stuff.

It is hard to find anything in the consumer marketplace
that doesn't have some kind of warning.

Thats bull**** with all of gasoline, diesel, tap
water, rivers, the ocean, roads etc etc etc.

You have never seen a US gas pump then I guess.

Guess again.

This is the typical label along with a big "No Smoking" sign.
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0014/3186/3369/products/U-MD-598-2_335x500_1a11f31f-c076-4331-be60-7f2bd7ecedb7_475x500.jpg?v=1565120849

Thats not typical.

In a lot of places there is a warning stuffed in your
water bill warning about things in the water.

But none on the taps. Kids never see the water bill.

And none in my water bill.

Roads are full of warning signs.

But none that say you might get run over or be involved in an accident.

So are rivers and ponds

They dont all have signs saying you might drown.

Try again.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you dont with the obvious stuff.

Have you ever used used a ladder?

Impossible not to when you build a house on bare block of land,
have an row of trees close to the house on the south side of the
house in the southern hemisphere with some of them more than
100' high now. In fact I have 5 of them, two extension ladders,
two 8' step ladders, one small step ladder I use for stacking up
the milk crates full of full sized glass beer bottles we call long necks.

Not one of them has any warning at all.

https://www.grainger.com/know-how/sa...r-requirements

That isnt the same country as Brian and the PHucker, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default OT: Deoderant advertises suicide?

"FromTheRafters" wrote in message
Rod Speed explained on 6/15/2021 :

"FromTheRafters" wrote in message
on 6/15/2021, Sam E supposed :
Why do they put death warnings on deoderant? Isn't that encouraging
suicide? I have one here that says "solvent abuse can kill instantly".
Well thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure to use that method now
you've told me about it....

Thinking of warnings, I've had a lawn mower with a warning sticker
saying don't put your hands and feet under the deck while it's running.
Maybe somebody thinks it'll just clean your finger and toe nails.

I've seen stepladders with warnings about not using the top 'step' to
step on. I had a miniature working cannon with a warning sticker which
stated "Do not look into barrel of cannon while firing".

That last one is the one that really started me thinking about stupid
warnings on things.

Our sharks and crocodiles have all been fitted with big signs
saying 'this animal can kill you' Waterproof signs of course.

But the brown snakes and spiders that can kill you have no signs at all.

Reading the warnings for laptop batteries it sounded more like a handy
tool for an assassin's toolbox -- a real go-to item.

No signs on any of mine. Or on the smartphones either.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 05:46:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

But the brown snakes and spiders that can kill you have no signs at all.

In auto-contradicting mode again, you clinically insane senile sociopath?

Reading the warnings for laptop batteries it sounded more like a handy
tool for an assassin's toolbox -- a real go-to item.

No signs on any of mine. Or on the smartphones either.

In auto-contradicting mode again, you clinically insane senile sociopath?

LOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 15/06/2021 15:24, Wolffan wrote:
On 2021 Jun15, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):
Brian Gaff wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you dont with the obvious stuff.

Obviously you havent encountered the packets of peanuts (and peanut
butter!) which have the warning that they 'may contain nuts' on the side.

I expect a botanist would say that peanuts aren't nuts, and Brazil nuts
are seeds.

--
Max Demian
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 4:11:49 AM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote
Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you dont with the obvious stuff.

You might be surprised. I was looking at one of those windshield sun shades people
put in their vehicles. The package says to remove the shade before
driving.

However, if you try to kill yourself with it and this fails, can you take
makers to court for false advertising?

Nope, because it isnt advertising.

Commander Kinsey wrote
Why do they put death warnings on deoderant? Isn't that encouraging
suicide? I have one here that says "solvent abuse can kill instantly".
Well thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure to use that method now
you've told me about it....

Posted to uk.d-i-y, alt.home.repair, alt.computer.workshop

On 2021 Jun15, Max Demian wrote
(in articlef56dnSnYA5c5uVT9nZ2dnUU78cvNnZ2d@brightvie w.co.uk):

On 15/06/2021 15:24, Wolffan wrote:
On 2021 Jun15, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):
Brian Gaff wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you dont with the obvious stuff.

Obviously you havent encountered the packets of peanuts (and peanut
butter!) which have the warning that they 'may contain nuts' on the side.

I expect a botanist would say that peanuts aren't nuts, and Brazil nuts
are seeds.

I suspect that youd be correct.

I also suspect that it would make zero difference.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you dont with the obvious stuff.

You might be surprised.

Nope, I havent seen a warning sticker on a single tap that
anyone in his soggy little frigid island has posted a picture of
warning that you can overdose on tap water and kill yourself.

I was looking at one of those windshield sun shades
people put in their vehicles. The package says to
remove the shade before driving.

Sure, but thats not EVERYTHING.

And none of the rope I have bought has ever had a
warning label telling you to keep it out of the reach
of depressed people because they can hang themselves.

However, if you try to kill yourself with it and this fails,
can you take makers to court for false advertising?

Nope, because it isnt advertising.

Commander Kinsey wrote

Why do they put death warnings on deoderant? Isn't that encouraging
suicide? I have one here that says "solvent abuse can kill instantly".
Well thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure to use that method now
you've told me about it....

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Wolffan wrote
Max Demian wrote
Wolffan wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these
days.

No you dont with the obvious stuff.

Obviously you havent encountered the packets of peanuts (and peanut
butter!) which have the warning that they 'may contain nuts' on the
side.

I expect a botanist would say that peanuts aren't nuts, and Brazil nuts
are seeds.

I suspect that youd be correct.

I also suspect that it would make zero difference.

Why are you one of the usual suspects ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y, alt.home.repair, alt.computer.workshop

On 2021 Jun 15, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):

Wolffan wrote
Max Demian wrote
Wolffan wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these
days.

No you dont with the obvious stuff.

Obviously you havent encountered the packets of peanuts (and peanut
butter!) which have the warning that they 'may contain nuts' on the
side.

I expect a botanist would say that peanuts aren't nuts, and Brazil nuts
are seeds.

I suspect that youd be correct.

I also suspect that it would make zero difference.

Why are you one of the usual suspects ?

Are you Keyser Söze?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 06/15/2021 09:12 AM, Sam E wrote:
Why do they put death warnings on deoderant? Isn't that encouraging
suicide? I have one here that says "solvent abuse can kill
instantly". Well thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure to use that
method now you've told me about it....

Thinking of warnings, I've had a lawn mower with a warning sticker
saying don't put your hands and feet under the deck while it's running.
Maybe somebody thinks it'll just clean your finger and toe nails.

https://www.raleighortho.com/blog/ur...ower-injuries/

Chuckie Schumer's 'retarded children' grow up to mow lawns and vote
Democratic.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 06/15/2021 09:20 AM, notX wrote:
On 6/15/21 9:24 AM, Wolffan wrote:

[snip]

Obviously you havent encountered the packets of peanuts (and peanut
butter!) which have the warning that they 'may contain nuts' on the side.
(The same packets had a €˜Cholesterol-free label on them. Cholesterol is
an animal fat...)

Sometimes I've wondered how many people buy peanuts, with the
expectation there will be no nuts.

https://allergyfyi.org/peanut-and-tree-nut-allergies/

A person could have a tree nut allergy and not a peanut allergy.

I recently read where the frequency of peanut allergies is increasing.
The article concluded that mothers don't let kids eat peanuts for fear
they might be allergic which means the kid don't have an early exposure
and become desensitized.

Other sites blame it on the glyphosates and other herbicides/pesticides
used in modern peanut farming.

It's sad to think of a generation that can be killed by a pb&j sandwich.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 06/15/2021 04:07 PM, Max Demian wrote:
On 15/06/2021 15:24, Wolffan wrote:
On 2021 Jun15, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):
Brian Gaff wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you dont with the obvious stuff.

Obviously you havent encountered the packets of peanuts (and peanut
butter!) which have the warning that they 'may contain nuts' on the side.

I expect a botanist would say that peanuts aren't nuts, and Brazil nuts
are seeds.

As are cashews with the added bonus of being packaged in a shell
containing anacardic acid. That's a form of urushiol, the magic
ingredient of poison ivy.

I assume in the early history of South America tribal members that could
shell cashews without coming down with contact dermatitis were very popular.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 05:40:45 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you dont with the obvious stuff.

It is hard to find anything in the consumer marketplace
that doesn't have some kind of warning.

Thats bull**** with all of gasoline, diesel, tap
water, rivers, the ocean, roads etc etc etc.

You have never seen a US gas pump then I guess.

Guess again.

This is the typical label along with a big "No Smoking" sign.
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0014/3186/3369/products/U-MD-598-2_335x500_1a11f31f-c076-4331-be60-7f2bd7ecedb7_475x500.jpg?v=1565120849

Thats not typical.

Yes it is. You are just ignorant of things you speak of

You live in another country. Don't talk about **** you don't know.

Roads are full of warning signs.

But none that say you might get run over or be involved in an accident.

So are rivers and ponds

They dont all have signs saying you might drown.

Try again.

They have signs warning of swift currents, pollution and alligators.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 19:36:59 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Stupid people have done enough dumb stuff to get the government to
make lawn mowers almost unusable. If you try to back up my Troy Bilt
rider with the blades going the motor stops. That is just one of the
nagging things they have done.

Most home riding mowers have been that way for many years. The JD I
bought about 15 years ago had it with a push button to bypass that. I
bypassed that switch the next mower I bought had a position on the
start/stop key that would bypass that, and a JD I just bought had the
push button again. Bypassed that one too.

I unplugged the reverse position switch. You can't cut my yard without
backing up. Too many dead end places.