Old June 15th 21, 08:33 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 04:57:34 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:

Old June 15th 21, 08:36 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 05:14:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Our sharks and crocodiles have all been fitted with big signs
saying 'this animal can kill you' Waterproof signs of course.

Well, you sociopathic octogenerian Ozzietard have been labeled as an
auto-contradicting, cantankerous trolling senile ****head by all kinds of
people, sick twit!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Old June 15th 21, 08:40 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Deoderant advertises suicide?

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you don’t with the obvious stuff.

It is hard to find anything in the consumer marketplace
that doesn't have some kind of warning.

That’s bull**** with all of gasoline, diesel, tap
water, rivers, the ocean, roads etc etc etc.

You have never seen a US gas pump then I guess.

Guess again.

This is the typical label along with a big "No Smoking" sign.
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0014/3186/3369/products/U-MD-598-2_335x500_1a11f31f-c076-4331-be60-7f2bd7ecedb7_475x500.jpg?v=1565120849

That’s not typical.

In a lot of places there is a warning stuffed in your
water bill warning about things in the water.

But none on the taps. Kids never see the water bill.

And none in my water bill.

Roads are full of warning signs.

But none that say you might get run over or be involved in an accident.

So are rivers and ponds

They don’t all have signs saying you might drown.

Try again.

Old June 15th 21, 08:42 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you don’t with the obvious stuff.

Have you ever used used a ladder?

Impossible not to when you build a house on bare block of land,
have an row of trees close to the house on the south side of the
house in the southern hemisphere with some of them more than
100' high now. In fact I have 5 of them, two extension ladders,
two 8' step ladders, one small step ladder I use for stacking up
the milk crates full of full sized glass beer bottles we call long necks.

Not one of them has any warning at all.

https://www.grainger.com/know-how/sa...r-requirements

That isnt the same country as Brian and the PHucker, stupid.

Old June 15th 21, 08:46 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default OT: Deoderant advertises suicide?

"FromTheRafters" wrote in message
Rod Speed explained on 6/15/2021 :

"FromTheRafters" wrote in message
on 6/15/2021, Sam E supposed :
Why do they put death warnings on deoderant? Isn't that encouraging
suicide? I have one here that says "solvent abuse can kill instantly".
Well thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure to use that method now
you've told me about it....

Thinking of warnings, I've had a lawn mower with a warning sticker
saying don't put your hands and feet under the deck while it's running.
Maybe somebody thinks it'll just clean your finger and toe nails.

I've seen stepladders with warnings about not using the top 'step' to
step on. I had a miniature working cannon with a warning sticker which
stated "Do not look into barrel of cannon while firing".

That last one is the one that really started me thinking about stupid
warnings on things.

Our sharks and crocodiles have all been fitted with big signs
saying 'this animal can kill you' Waterproof signs of course.

But the brown snakes and spiders that can kill you have no signs at all.

Reading the warnings for laptop batteries it sounded more like a handy
tool for an assassin's toolbox -- a real go-to item.

No signs on any of mine. Or on the smartphones either.

Old June 15th 21, 09:38 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 05:46:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

But the brown snakes and spiders that can kill you have no signs at all.

In auto-contradicting mode again, you clinically insane senile sociopath?

Reading the warnings for laptop batteries it sounded more like a handy
tool for an assassin's toolbox -- a real go-to item.

No signs on any of mine. Or on the smartphones either.

In auto-contradicting mode again, you clinically insane senile sociopath?

LOL

Old June 15th 21, 11:07 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 15/06/2021 15:24, Wolffan wrote:
On 2021 Jun15, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):
Brian Gaff wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you don’t with the obvious stuff.

Obviously you haven’t encountered the packets of peanuts (and peanut
butter!) which have the warning that they 'may contain nuts' on the side.

I expect a botanist would say that peanuts aren't nuts, and Brazil nuts
are seeds.

--
Max Demian
Old June 15th 21, 11:28 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 4:11:49 AM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote
Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you don’t with the obvious stuff.

You might be surprised. I was looking at one of those windshield sun shades people
put in their vehicles. The package says to remove the shade before
driving.

However, if you try to kill yourself with it and this fails, can you take
makers to court for false advertising?

Nope, because it isnt advertising.

Commander Kinsey wrote

Old June 15th 21, 11:58 PM posted to uk.d-i-y, alt.home.repair, alt.computer.workshop

On 2021 Jun15, Max Demian wrote
(in [email protected] w.co.uk):

On 15/06/2021 15:24, Wolffan wrote:
On 2021 Jun15, Rod Speed wrote
(in article ):
Brian Gaff wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you don’t with the obvious stuff.

Obviously you haven’t encountered the packets of peanuts (and peanut
butter!) which have the warning that they 'may contain nuts' on the side.

I expect a botanist would say that peanuts aren't nuts, and Brazil nuts
are seeds.

I suspect that you’d be correct.

I also suspect that it would make zero difference.

Old June 16th 21, 12:05 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Well, I think you have to put dire warnings on everything these days.

No you don’t with the obvious stuff.

You might be surprised.

Nope, I havent seen a warning sticker on a single tap that
anyone in his soggy little frigid island has posted a picture of
warning that you can overdose on tap water and kill yourself.

I was looking at one of those windshield sun shades
people put in their vehicles. The package says to
remove the shade before driving.

Sure, but that’s not EVERYTHING.

And none of the rope I have bought has ever had a
warning label telling you to keep it out of the reach
of depressed people because they can hang themselves.