Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Montana Overrun

by New Yorkers according to this article.
https://nypost.com/2021/06/12/montana-the-sold-out-state-new-yorkers-cant-get-enough-of/

Maybe there's a job opening or two translating New York speak into English.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/13/2021 05:50 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
by New Yorkers according to this article.
https://nypost.com/2021/06/12/montana-the-sold-out-state-new-yorkers-cant-get-enough-of/

Maybe there's a job opening or two translating New York speak into English.

Like the osprey, they go away when it starts to get cold. The funny
thing is if I were looking for a neon nazi I'd start in Kalispell.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 22:16:07 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling
Senile Gossip

Like the osprey, they go away when it starts to get cold. The funny
thing is if I were looking for a neon nazi I'd start in Kalispell.

The funny thing here is watching you spouting your absolutely idiotic senile
**** in your known flowery manner, senile cretin! LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 13 Jun 2021 16:50:47 -0700 (PDT), Dean
Hoffman wrote:

by New Yorkers according to this article.
https://nypost.com/2021/06/12/montana-the-sold-out-state-new-yorkers-cant-get-enough-of/

Maybe there's a job opening or two translating New York speak into English.

This is one of those cases where property tax should not increase until
a property is sold, or should increase only by a small percentage.

How do you tell the difference between Jessica Biel and Jennifer Beals?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hoffman wrote:

by New Yorkers according to this article.
https://nypost.com/2021/06/12/montana-the-sold-out-state-new-yorkers-cant-get-enough-of/

Maybe there's a job opening or two translating New York speak into English.

This is one of those cases where property tax should not increase until
a property is sold, or should increase only by a small percentage.

How do you tell the difference between Jessica Biel and Jennifer Beals?

One squeals and the other doesn't?????

I meant to add a link to a story telling about the rich people moving to Montana to stay
and driving up housing costs.
https://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/why-are-hordes-of-wealthy-people-hitting-the-escape-button-and-heading-to-montana/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:09:20 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

I meant to add a link to a story telling about the rich people moving to Montana to stay
and driving up housing costs.
https://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/why-are-hordes-of-wealthy-people-hitting-the-escape-button-and-heading-to-montana/

They do not have to be all that rich.

When moving from an area in a state where a house is close to $ 500,000
to a state where the same house would only be $ 150,000 they have to
spend all of the money or pay a bunch of capital gains tax.

Damn Yankeeys are driving the prices of homes up around here in NC.
There is a housing shortage now and any home worth while is selling
above the asking price due to a buyer's bidding war.
Some shanney houses that are only worth about $ 50,000 prices have gone
way up just so people can demolish the house and use the land. The tax
prices on the shanneys are causing many not to be able to afford to live
in them.

Is a shanney similar to a shanty? (a small, crudely built, shack. a hut,
cabin, lean-to)

If so, I can see why folks would knock them down and rebuild, assuming they
have the money to do so.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hoffman wrote:

by New Yorkers according to this article.
https://nypost.com/2021/06/12/montana-the-sold-out-state-new-yorkers-cant-get-enough-of/

Maybe there's a job opening or two translating New York speak into English.

This is one of those cases where property tax should not increase until
a property is sold, or should increase only by a small percentage.

Somebody has got to pay for all the democrat's "free" giveaway programs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 22:50:48 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:09:20 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

The ones around here are 1600-1700 sq/ft masonry homes that they paid
$350k and up for. Not exactly tar paper shacks.

OT - Lead found in popular Hannah Montana items Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 23 March 23rd 08 01:48 AM
OT - Lead found in popular Hannah Montana items Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 0 March 23rd 08 01:47 AM
Montana senate race (and political common sense) Pazzo Home Repair 1 October 8th 06 05:55 PM
OT - Montana Cowboy Cliff Metalworking 1 May 5th 06 08:10 PM
Wood Supply in Missoula or Kalispell, Montana??? rich Woodworking 3 December 30th 05 03:20 AM