Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What happened to my cicadas?

Nepa. Bugs started to make love sounds at 5.30 am on my arrival at work.
I am about 50 yards from woods. 8 oclock break and the woods are loud. I love the sound.
9.30 and it is dead silence. How could a million bugs go quiet that quick?
Hanover township Pa 18706. It has been a week since the start and yesterday for the stop.