DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT. Trust Me, I'm Chinese (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/687127-ot-trust-me-im-chinese.html)

Dean Hoffman[_18_] June 11th 21 05:39 PM

OT. Trust Me, I'm Chinese

or Russian, Nigerian, or Ghanan. Crime rings supposedly got hold of maybe half of the pandemic related unemployment benefits.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/unemployment-benefits-stolen-coronavirus-pandemic

Tekkie© June 11th 21 09:07 PM

OT. Trust Me, I'm Chinese

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 09:39:51 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to
digest...

or Russian, Nigerian, or Ghanan. Crime rings supposedly got hold of maybe half of the pandemic related unemployment benefits.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/unemployment-benefits-stolen-coronavirus-pandemic

Your gov't (in)action. Hey we gotta get the money out FAST. Check if legit
first? Hell no, it's not our money anyway.

--
Tekkie

rbowman June 12th 21 03:04 AM

OT. Trust Me, I'm Chinese

On 06/11/2021 02:07 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 09:39:51 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to
digest...

or Russian, Nigerian, or Ghanan. Crime rings supposedly got hold of maybe half of the pandemic related unemployment benefits.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/unemployment-benefits-stolen-coronavirus-pandemic

Your gov't (in)action. Hey we gotta get the money out FAST. Check if legit
first? Hell no, it's not our money anyway.

It's racist to question anyone's status.

Tekkie© June 12th 21 10:01 PM

OT. Trust Me, I'm Chinese

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 20:04:20 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 06/11/2021 02:07 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 09:39:51 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to
digest...

or Russian, Nigerian, or Ghanan. Crime rings supposedly got hold of maybe half of the pandemic related unemployment benefits.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/unemployment-benefits-stolen-coronavirus-pandemic

Your gov't (in)action. Hey we gotta get the money out FAST. Check if legit
first? Hell no, it's not our money anyway.

It's racist to question anyone's status.

Yah well f that. I'll question what I want to question. If they don't like it
tough Scheisse. I really don't give a **** what anyones status is...

--
Tekkie

Peeler[_4_] June 12th 21 11:13 PM

lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 20:04:20 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

or Russian, Nigerian, or Ghanan. Crime rings supposedly got hold of maybe half of the pandemic related unemployment benefits.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/unemployment-benefits-stolen-coronavirus-pandemic

Your gov't (in)action. Hey we gotta get the money out FAST. Check if legit
first? Hell no, it's not our money anyway.

It's racist to question anyone's status.

Not sure about that. But it's a sign of senility to babble, blather and
gossip about really every idiotic topic. Ever met a senile blabbermouth in
your life? Well, you are one. It's not even an insult. It's just the plain
truth.