DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT. Cop Misbehavior (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/687124-ot-cop-misbehavior.html)

Dean Hoffman[_18_] June 11th 21 04:45 PM

OT. Cop Misbehavior

An Arkansas cop flipped a woman's car after she slowed and activated her hazard lights.
https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/06/10/dashcam-video-state-trooper-flips-pregnant-womans-car-when-she-doesnt-pull-over-soon-enough-n395932

Tekkie© June 11th 21 09:03 PM

OT. Cop Misbehavior

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:45:13 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to
digest...

An Arkansas cop flipped a woman's car after she slowed and activated her hazard lights.
https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/06/10/dashcam-video-state-trooper-flips-pregnant-womans-car-when-she-doesnt-pull-over-soon-enough-n395932

Yup, 27 yr veteran trooper. All for a speeding ticket. In Arkansas the drivers
manual tells you to do that if you feel it is a hazardous location. She is now
suing because they did 144 pit maneuvers last year. A comment by the trooper:
well she drove into the wall. WTF, upside down? Also: She's not very pregnant.
What a bunch of road warriors... putz's is more like it.

--
Tekkie

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] June 11th 21 09:41 PM

OT. Cop Misbehavior

On 6/11/2021 11:45 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
An Arkansas cop flipped a woman's car after she slowed and activated her hazard lights.
https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/06/10/dashcam-video-state-trooper-flips-pregnant-womans-car-when-she-doesnt-pull-over-soon-enough-n395932

I wonder if there is dash cam of it. If she was slowing, no reason to
PIT her.

Dean Hoffman[_18_] June 11th 21 10:13 PM

OT. Cop Misbehavior

On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 3:41:40 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/11/2021 11:45 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
An Arkansas cop flipped a woman's car after she slowed and activated her hazard lights.
https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/06/10/dashcam-video-state-trooper-flips-pregnant-womans-car-when-she-doesnt-pull-over-soon-enough-n395932

I wonder if there is dash cam of it. If she was slowing, no reason to
PIT her.

About 3/4 of the way down.

rbowman June 12th 21 03:02 AM

OT. Cop Misbehavior

On 06/11/2021 02:03 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:45:13 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to
digest...

An Arkansas cop flipped a woman's car after she slowed and activated her hazard lights.
https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/06/10/dashcam-video-state-trooper-flips-pregnant-womans-car-when-she-doesnt-pull-over-soon-enough-n395932

Yup, 27 yr veteran trooper. All for a speeding ticket. In Arkansas the drivers
manual tells you to do that if you feel it is a hazardous location. She is now
suing because they did 144 pit maneuvers last year. A comment by the trooper:
well she drove into the wall. WTF, upside down? Also: She's not very pregnant.
What a bunch of road warriors... putz's is more like it.

She should have stopped right next to the wall and hoped somebody tore
the stupid son of a bitch's door off when he tried to get out. If I were
a cop I wouldn't want to run a traffic stop in that location.

Having had an interesting adolescence I'd probably have done a brake
check about the time he was lining up...

[email protected] June 12th 21 01:41 PM

OT. Cop Misbehavior

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 20:02:47 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

[...]

I always wondered what happens when the cop trying the PIT ends up
next to a real driver who knows how to avoid it and puts the cop in
the ditch.
Also agree with the OP this is not something you do with a speeder. It
is potentially deadly force and should be reserved for the most
dangerous criminals.
This was a white woman, nothing will happen to him.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2021-06/11/16/asset/d490aa6e05ea/sub-buzz-2314-1623429135-25.jpg?downsize=700%3A%2A&output-quality=auto&output-format=auto

Tekkie© June 12th 21 07:55 PM

OT. Cop Misbehavior

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 16:41:33 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

On 6/11/2021 11:45 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
An Arkansas cop flipped a woman's car after she slowed and activated her hazard lights.
https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/06/10/dashcam-video-state-trooper-flips-pregnant-womans-car-when-she-doesnt-pull-over-soon-enough-n395932

I wonder if there is dash cam of it. If she was slowing, no reason to
PIT her.

There was; of the whole sordid episode. Complete and utter disregard for the
victims safety. All of the backup units showed the same contempt. What a bunch
of maroons.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie© June 12th 21 07:57 PM

OT. Cop Misbehavior

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 20:02:47 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

[...]

That would not be wise, especially with these jerks.

--
Tekkie