DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   hygiene theater (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/687086-hygiene-theater.html)

Buck Fiden June 9th 21 12:23 PM

hygiene theater

Plexiglass is everywhere, with no proof its keeping Covid at bay

Sales of plexiglass tripled to roughly $750 million in the U.S. after the pandemic hit, as offices, schools, restaurants and retail stores sought protection from droplets that health
authorities suspected were spreading the coronavirus.

There is just one hitch: Not a single study has shown that the clear plastic barriers actually stop the spread of the virus, said Joseph Allen of Harvards Chan School of Public Health.

€śWe spent a lot of time and money focused on hygiene theater,€ť said Allen, an indoor-air researcher. €śThe danger is that we didnt deploy the resources to address the real threat, which was
airborne transmission€”both real dollars but also time and attention.€ť

€śThe tide has turned,€ť he said. €śThe problem is, it took a year.€ť

https://www.crainsnewyork.com/small-...ping-covid-bay

Another fearmongering democrat lie is debunked!

Bob F June 9th 21 05:14 PM

hygiene theater

On 6/9/2021 3:23 AM, Buck Fiden wrote:
[...]

For morons that believe your garbage.

Maskless Sociopath[_2_] June 9th 21 07:46 PM

hygiene theater

On 6/9/2021 11:14 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Democrats always resort to the personal attack when the evidence proves them wrong. LOL

Bob F June 9th 21 08:28 PM

hygiene theater

On 6/9/2021 10:46 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 6/9/2021 11:14 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

When people say nothing but incredibly stupid crap, it is all that is
needed.

Of course, your hero trump has never made personal attacks, right?

Marilyn Manson June 9th 21 09:54 PM

hygiene theater

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 1:47:00 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 6/9/2021 11:14 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Just in case you haven't been paying attention for the past 6 years...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...sult-list.html

MikeJ[_4_] June 9th 21 09:56 PM

hygiene theater

Bob F wrote in :

[...]

https://www.crainsnewyork.com/small-...everywhere-no-
proof-its-keeping-covid-bay

Another fearmongering democrat lie is debunked!

For morons that believe your garbage.

It's obvious yours is a knee jerk reaction and you didn't read the
article, with backup from the WHO, Science Journal, and Japanese studies.

Read the article, and attack it, with opposing studies. Attacking the
messenger does nothing for your credibility or your 'case'. Trump and
Biden have nothing to do with this.

Happy hunting.

Tekkie© June 9th 21 10:16 PM

hygiene theater

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 13:46:24 -0400, Maskless Sociopath posted for all of us to
digest...

On 6/9/2021 11:14 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 6/9/2021 3:23 AM, Buck Fiden wrote:
Plexiglass is everywhere, with no proof it?s keeping Covid at bay

Sales of plexiglass tripled to roughly $750 million in the U.S. after the pandemic hit, as offices, schools, restaurants and retail stores sought protection from droplets that health authorities suspected were spreading the coronavirus.

There is just one hitch: Not a single study has shown that the clear plastic barriers actually stop the spread of the virus, said Joseph Allen of Harvard?s Chan School of Public Health.

?We spent a lot of time and money focused on hygiene theater,? said Allen, an indoor-air researcher. ?The danger is that we didn?t deploy the resources to address the real threat, which was airborne transmission?both real dollars but also time and
attention.?

?The tide has turned,? he said. ?The problem is, it took a year.?

https://www.crainsnewyork.com/small-...ping-covid-bay

Another fearmongering democrat lie is debunked!

For morons that believe your garbage.

Democrats always resort to the personal attack when the evidence proves them wrong. LOL

That's true, especially for Bob F because he practices the dichotomy of:
Bob F = good, different perspective than of Bob F = bad, racist, divisive,
Trumper, etc. Sit down, shut up and obey. My way or the highway.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie© June 9th 21 10:20 PM

hygiene theater

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 11:28:04 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 6/9/2021 11:14 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

This post just reinforces what others have posted. Bob F has bought in and
bought in BIG. Just keep digging Bob F.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie© June 9th 21 10:57 PM

hygiene theater

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 12:54:42 -0700 (PDT), Marilyn Manson posted for all of us to
digest...

On 6/9/2021 11:14 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

It should read The Times vs DT The NYT has been proven to be leftist and
unreliable. Suddenly they have turned tail and now stated the virus came from
the Wuhan lab. When they going to print something about Hunter B?

--
Tekkie

Marilyn Manson June 9th 21 11:43 PM

hygiene theater

On 6/9/2021 11:14 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Does it matter who publishes the list? He said those things didn't he?

I see that you are not disputing the fact that Trump throws out as many
"personal attacks" as any Democrat, just complaining about the source
of the list.

Typical shiny object tactic.

MikeJ[_4_] June 10th 21 03:13 AM

hygiene theater

Marilyn Manson wrote in
:

https://www.crainsnewyork.com/small-...iglass-everywh
ere

-no-proof-its-keeping-covid-bay

Another fearmongering democrat lie is debunked!

For morons that believe your garbage.
Democrats always resort to the personal attack when the evidence
prov

es them wrong. LOL

Just in case you haven't been paying attention for the past 6
years...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...trump-complete
-in

sult-list.html
It should read The Times vs DT The NYT has been proven to be leftist
and

unreliable. Suddenly they have turned tail and now stated the virus
came

from
the Wuhan lab. When they going to print something about Hunter B?

--
Tekkie

Does it matter who publishes the list? He said those things didn't he?

I see that you are not disputing the fact that Trump throws out as
many "personal attacks" as any Democrat, just complaining about the
source of the list.

Typical shiny object tactic.

You are also employing the shiny object tactic. No one has yet refuted
the article given by the OP. No one will. It always goes to 'but Trump
did this, Trump did that'.

I dare anyone to stay on point and provide an opposing study.

Thanks for providing a link to which one has to subscribe to, and pay, to
read.

Marilyn Manson June 10th 21 04:38 AM

hygiene theater

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 9:13:25 PM UTC-4, MikeJ wrote:
Marilyn Manson wrote in
:

On 6/9/2021 11:14 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Interesting...I am neither subscribed nor do I pay. Guess I was just born lucky.

Buck Fiden June 10th 21 12:38 PM

hygiene theater

On 6/9/2021 11:14 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

But President Trump was *always* correct.Â* He was just stating facts.Â* The dems couldn't handle the truth.

Bob F June 10th 21 04:03 PM

hygiene theater

On 6/9/2021 11:14 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

That is really FUNNY!!!

[email protected] June 10th 21 08:07 PM

hygiene theater

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 08:14:49 -0700, Bob F wrote:

[...]

When people have to lean around the barrier to hear what you are
saying, I say it is zero effective.

Tekkie© June 10th 21 08:48 PM

hygiene theater

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 14:43:45 -0700 (PDT), Marilyn Manson posted for all of us to
digest...

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 4:57:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 12:54:42 -0700 (PDT), Marilyn Manson posted for all of us to
digest...

Just in case you haven't been paying attention for the past 6 years...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...sult-list.html

It should read The Times vs DT The NYT has been proven to be leftist and
unreliable. Suddenly they have turned tail and now stated the virus came from
the Wuhan lab. When they going to print something about Hunter B?

--
Tekkie

Does it matter who publishes the list? He said those things didn't he?

Much BS snipped for your reading pleasure, just like Fauci.

No, made up content, that you treasure as truth...

I see that you are not disputing the fact that Trump throws out as many
"personal attacks" as any Democrat, just complaining about the source
of the list.

I do dispute that. T is only a memory now, B is the subject NOW, wake up and
live in reality.

Typical shiny object tactic.

Diversion does not work for you.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie© June 10th 21 08:52 PM

hygiene theater

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 19:38:25 -0700 (PDT), Marilyn Manson posted for all of us to
digest...

On 6/9/2021 11:14 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Ha, you gobble their BS up like it's the Last Supper. You pay because it's an
infusion to your cortex confusion.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie© June 10th 21 08:53 PM

hygiene theater

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 07:03:45 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 6/9/2021 11:14 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

But President Trump was *always* correct.* He was just stating facts.
The dems couldn't handle the truth.

That is really FUNNY!!!

But the truth. I'm glad you are amused.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie© June 10th 21 09:14 PM

hygiene theater

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 14:07:28 -0400, posted for all of us to
digest...

[...]

All of their 'orders' are BS like Fauci's emails prove. Just another China
operative planted by the Dems to prevent the reelection of Trump. The Dems
mantra is: By Any Means Necessary. Sit down, shut up and obey, opposition will
NOT be tolerated. I'm glad parents are disputing CRT.

--
Tekkie

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] June 10th 21 10:38 PM

hygiene theater

On 6/10/2021 3:14 PM, Tekkieďż˝ wrote:

[...]

That is pure BS. He has worked for 7 Presidents. He was appointed in
1984 so I guess it was planned well that Trump would be running in the
future.

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/anthony-s-fauci-md-bio

[email protected] June 11th 21 02:22 AM

hygiene theater

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 16:38:49 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/10/2021 3:14 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

[...]

Fauci managed to hide in Building 10 for 35 years without anyone even
knowing his name. He wasn't really working for any president but when
he became a professional and not a GS worker he did serve at the
pleasure of the Sec HHS.

Rod Speed June 11th 21 06:37 AM

hygiene theater

wrote in message
[...]

More mindless pig ignorant bull****. Plenty knew his
name due to his involvement with HIV/AIDS research.
He may not have been in the media as much, but that's
a different issue given that HIV/AIDS didn't affect everyone.

He wasn't really working for any president

More mindless pig ignorant bull****.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Fauci

but when he became a professional

He always was.

MikeJ[_4_] June 11th 21 07:12 AM

hygiene theater

https://www.crainsnewyork.com/small-...ss-everywhere-
no-proof-its-keeping-covid-bay

Another fearmongering democrat lie is debunked!

For morons that believe your garbage.

When people have to lean around the barrier to hear what you are
saying, I say it is zero effective.

All of their 'orders' are BS like Fauci's emails prove. Just another
China operative planted by the Dems to prevent the reelection of
Trump. The Dems mantra is: By Any Means Necessary. Sit down, shut up
and obey, opposition will NOT be tolerated. I'm glad parents are
disputing CRT.

That is pure BS. He has worked for 7 Presidents. He was appointed in
1984 so I guess it was planned well that Trump would be running in the
future.

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/anthony-s-fauci-md-bio

I think the point Tekkie is making is that Fauci is just another
bureaucrat, playing it safe, and has been wrong too many times. Who
cares if he 'worked' for any president? Sure, the facts change, but he's
backtracked and held opposing opinions at the same time. He also seems
to me to be a publicity hound.

It just amazes me that no one here seems to stay on point.

Peeler[_4_] June 11th 21 09:43 AM

Lonely Obnoxious Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 14:37:15 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

about senile Rot Speed:
MID:

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] June 11th 21 02:53 PM

hygiene theater

wrote:

[...]

..
Let me quote what he said:
"Just another China operative planted by the Dems to prevent the
reelection of Trump."

So he was put in that position in 1984 by the Democrats to foil Trump?

Jim Joyce June 11th 21 11:13 PM

hygiene theater

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 20:22:41 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 16:38:49 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/anthony-s-fauci-md-bio

Fauci managed to hide in Building 10 for 35 years without anyone even
knowing his name.

You sound like Trump. That's his classic "I didn't know it so no one knew
it" defense. Don't feel bad, it never worked for him, either.