DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Porter Cable Bammer Cordless Nailer - BEWARE (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/687034-re-porter-cable-bammer-cordless-nailer-beware.html)

Snake Plisken June 5th 21 05:45 PM

Porter Cable Bammer Cordless Nailer - BEWARE

Haha I know Im late to this party, but I just happened to come across a lot of these and wanted to look into them a bit, but I have found the OG posting to just be hysterical. Im not making fun of ya, pal, but its likened to purchasing a VCR from the local Goodwill and then being upset that Panasonic no longer sells pressure roller assemblies at KMart.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...re-472158-.htm

Leon[_7_] June 7th 21 07:01 PM

Porter Cable Bammer Cordless Nailer - BEWARE

On 6/5/2021 11:45 AM, Snake Plisken wrote:
Snip

Im not making fun of ya, pal, but its
likened to purchasing a VCR from the local Goodwill and then being upset
that Panasonic no longer sells pressure roller assemblies at KMart.

Sounds like something you did.

[email protected] June 7th 21 08:17 PM

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 13:01:19 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 6/5/2021 11:45 AM, Snake Plisken wrote:
Snip

I’m not making fun of ya, pal, but it’s
likened to purchasing a VCR from the local Goodwill and then being upset
that Panasonic no longer sells pressure roller assemblies at KMart.

Sounds like something you did.

Don't feed the trolls.