Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Others Who Died in Floyd's Neighborhood

An article from the Minneapolis Star-Tribune talking about a woman from George Floyd's neighborhood who lost sons.
https://www.startribune.com/in-floyd-s-old-neighborhood-his-death-was-only-the-most-famous-of-many/600062990/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2021 1:29 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
An article from the Minneapolis Star-Tribune talking about a woman from George Floyd's neighborhood who lost sons.
https://www.startribune.com/in-floyd-s-old-neighborhood-his-death-was-only-the-most-famous-of-many/600062990/

Are we surprised? And, it is getting worse since Floyd's death since
the public has turned against police.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2021 2:07 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/31/2021 1:29 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
An article from the Minneapolis Star-Tribune talking about a woman
from George Floyd's neighborhood who lost sons.
https://www.startribune.com/in-floyd-s-old-neighborhood-his-death-was-only-the-most-famous-of-many/600062990/

Are we surprised?Â* And, it is getting worse since Floyd's death since
the public has turned against police.

The police evidently cause all the problems. Easy to prove. Have ALL
the police take a week off and see how the crime rate goes down. It will
become know as Peace Week.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2021 11:50 AM, Heywood wrote:
On 5/31/2021 2:07 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/31/2021 1:29 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
An article from the Minneapolis Star-Tribune talking about a woman
from George Floyd's neighborhood who lost sons.
https://www.startribune.com/in-floyd-s-old-neighborhood-his-death-was-only-the-most-famous-of-many/600062990/

Are we surprised?Â* And, it is getting worse since Floyd's death since
the public has turned against police.

The police evidently cause all the problems.Â* Easy to prove.Â* Have ALL
the police take a week off and see how the crime rate goes down. It will
become know as Peace Week.

Have the police take a week off from harassing people that are a
different color. Or maybe a lifetime. Then they might be a little more
successful in getting the cooperation of the people.

When every interaction with police might mean your undeserved death, it
is hard to be of any help to them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2021 7:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

That works both ways. Sure, there are racist cops. There are also
people trying to get away with crime and resisting. Much of the problem
is brought on by the perpetrators so you have to separate that part out
and blame them.

If you want to see crime statistics, google Table 43. I did it for you
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

Also, check out www.heyjackass.com to see how Chicago is doing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 1:29:25 PM UTC-4, wrote:
An article from the Minneapolis Star-Tribune talking about a woman from George Floyd's neighborhood who lost sons.
https://www.startribune.com/in-floyd-s-old-neighborhood-his-death-was-only-the-most-famous-of-many/600062990/

mn.politics and mn.general may be great news groups. Why don't you tell them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 31 May 2021 19:43:49 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/31/2021 7:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Democrats love thugs. They are just misunderstood kids who "dindu
nuffin".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2021 4:43 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/31/2021 7:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

That works both ways.Â* Sure, there are racist cops.Â* There are also
people trying to get away with crime and resisting.Â* Much of the problem
is brought on by the perpetrators so you have to separate that part out
and blame them.

If you want toÂ* see crime statistics, google Table 43.Â* I did it for you
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

Also, check out www.heyjackass.com to see how Chicago is doing.

The fact is that people of color are stopped, harassed, and often
murdered by police solely because of their color, especially if they are
driving a nice car. Those people are terrified of being unjustly messed
with. It even happens to Republican Senators.

https://www.npr.org/2016/07/14/48599...lice-in-a-year

How many white people have to have "the talk" with their kids about police?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2021 7:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Not doubting any of that, but both sides have to work to fix it. No
different that when your kids give you attitude, you dig in. Does not
matter what color you are, don't give the cops **** just because.

Yes, my kids learned how to talk to cops and what to do if stopped.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2021 7:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Not doubting any of that, but both sides have to work to fix it.Â* No
different that when your kids give you attitude, you dig in.Â* Does not
matter what color you are, don't give the cops **** just because.

Yes, my kids learned how to talk to cops and what to do if stopped.

You do KNOW it is not the same thing????

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2021 7:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

It can be but if you start off with "WTF you stopping me for?" it may go
down hill from there, no matter your color.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 7:43:53 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/31/2021 7:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

+1

And about time for the Black Lies Matter bunch to tell the blacks to straighten
up and fly right. Don't do illegal things, don't flee from police, don't resist arrest.
Following that advice would have prevented about 99.9% of the police shootings.
But instead the race hustlers lie and shyster on. Like the recent shooting where
a swat team arrived to serve a drug arrest warrant. The perp chose to jump in
his car and try to drive away while a cop was trying to open the car door. He
headed toward another cop that was standing there, he had to jump out of the
way. The cops opened fire and killed the ahole. Immediately the race hustling
lying shysters showed up, eg Ben Crump. They claimed that he was doing nothing
wrong, that he did what they say you're supposed to do. They claimed "he had his hands
on the steering wheel", implying this was just some traffic stop and the car was
stopped.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2021 7:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

You ASSUME that that is the way all these cases happen! Peaple are
ending up dead after being stopped for an air freshener hanging from
their mirror. And you must be able to figure out that not everyone
mouths off to the cops. They are terrified of getting hauled out of the
car and getting beat or shot. So they ask what they did, and end up
dead. Is this the America YOU want to live in?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2021 7:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

No, I assume nothing but it does happen. I'm not saying all police
are good and there are not racist ones at all.

What I am saying, it goes BOTH ways. Most of these problems are easily
stopped and prevented by the perpetrator.

When Live PD was on did you ever watch it? Both black and white people
often escalated the situation on their own. I also know a few cops and
they will tell you the same thing, a simple stop can get out of hand if
the perp wants it to.

Keep in mind, the black crime rate is double too so they put themselves
into the situations more often. Look at the statistics on Table 43.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 6/1/2021 3:56 PM, Bob F wrote:

No, I assume nothing but it does happen. I'm not saying all police
are good and there are not racist ones at all.

What I am saying, it goes BOTH ways. Most of these problems are easily
stopped and prevented by the perpetrator.

When Live PD was on did you ever watch it?

Again, TV is not representative of real life. In any way, shape or form.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 4:28:58 PM UTC-5, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 6/1/2021 3:56 PM, Bob F wrote:

No, I assume nothing but it does happen. I'm not saying all police
are good and there are not racist ones at all.

What I am saying, it goes BOTH ways. Most of these problems are easily
stopped and prevented by the perpetrator.

When Live PD was on did you ever watch it?

Again, TV is not representative of real life. In any way, shape or form.

Live PD might have been one of the closest to real if it's the one I'm thinking of.
It was set up a bit like a sport's desk with a couple moderators. The moderators would
go to wherever the action was. There might've been ten cities or so involved with it.
Cops would be shown while they were out on patrol.
I don't remember if the cops had body cams or if there was a camera man.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2021 2:28 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 6/1/2021 3:56 PM, Bob F wrote:

No, I assume nothing but it does happen. I'm not saying all police
are good and there are not racist ones at all.

What I am saying, it goes BOTH ways. Most of these problems are easily
stopped and prevented by the perpetrator.

When Live PD was on did you ever watch it?

Again, TV is not representative of real life. In any way, shape or form.

How many "perps" do they shoot on that TV "show"?

I've seen a number on the news where the "perp" clearly did nothing to
get the crazy response the police took. The cops are clearly operating
from racist anger, not legal procedure.

Why is it that blacks are stopped WAY more than whites, but when
searched, whites are more likely to have contraband on them. They should
be stopping more whites.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ite-drivers-2/

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
news
Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 6/1/2021 3:56 PM, Bob F wrote:

No, I assume nothing but it does happen. I'm not saying all police
are good and there are not racist ones at all.

What I am saying, it goes BOTH ways. Most of these problems are easily
stopped and prevented by the perpetrator.

When Live PD was on did you ever watch it?

Again, TV is not representative of real life. In any way, shape or form.

Wrong with the best of the reality TV and others like Forensic Files.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 6/1/2021 3:56 PM, Bob F wrote:

*No, I assume nothing but it does happen.* I'm not saying all police
are good and there are not racist ones at all.

What I am saying, it goes BOTH ways.* Most of these problems are easily
stopped and prevented by the perpetrator.

When Live PD was on did you ever watch it?

Again, TV is not representative of real life.* In any way, shape or form.

Wrong with the best of the reality TV and others like Forensic Files.

No, you are wrong. Live TV comes closest but only shows you what they want.

I learned this at a young age when I saw a creek flooded near where I
lived. It looked like the whole world was flooded. I went down to the
creek and yeah some peoples houses got water up to them and yards
flooded but it was practically nothing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 6/1/2021 3:56 PM, Bob F wrote:

No, I assume nothing but it does happen. I'm not saying all police
are good and there are not racist ones at all.

What I am saying, it goes BOTH ways. Most of these problems are easily
stopped and prevented by the perpetrator.

When Live PD was on did you ever watch it?

Again, TV is not representative of real life. In any way, shape or
form.

Wrong with the best of the reality TV and others like Forensic Files.

No, you are wrong.

We'll see...

Live TV comes closest but only shows you what they want.

Yep, they don’t bother to show the boring bits when nothing happened.

I learned this at a young age when I saw a creek flooded near where I
lived. It looked like the whole world was flooded. I went down to the
creek and yeah some peoples houses got water up to them and yards flooded
but it was practically nothing.

Just because one ****wit show ****ed up what actually happened...

Mate of mine had his house and shed quite literally flooded
half way up the ****ing walls and I know that because I went
there after the flood had resided and could see where it had
go to by the water marks on the ****ing wall.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2021 7:00 PM, Bob F wrote:

Why is it that blacks are stopped WAY more than whites, but when
searched, whites are more likely to have contraband on them. They should
be stopping more whites.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ite-drivers-2/

I'm not saying racism does not exist, but they are not doing their part
to stop it. When 13.8 percent of the population commits 27 percent of
the crimes it does not help their plight.

Did you look at the statistics? Asians are 5.4% of the population but
only commit 1.2% of the crimes. All I'm saying is, just because a black
person is stopped does not mean it is racist. Sometimes it is, but
often it is because they commit more crimes. They have the power to
change that. Do you think they should work on it?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2021 6:59 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/1/2021 7:00 PM, Bob F wrote:

Why is it that blacks are stopped WAY more than whites, but when
searched, whites are more likely to have contraband on them. They
should be stopping more whites.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ite-drivers-2/

I'm not saying racism does not exist, but they are not doing their part
to stop it.Â* When 13.8 percent of the population commits 27 percent of
the crimes it does not help their plight.

Did you look at the statistics?Â* Asians are 5.4% of the population but
only commit 1.2% of the crimes.Â* All I'm saying is, just because a black
person is stopped does not mean it is racist.Â* Sometimes it is, but
often it is because they commit more crimes.Â* They have the power to
change that. Do you think they should work on it?

Guess what. There is more crime in areas of extreme poverty. That
doesn't mean cops should treat everyone with dark skin as criminals by
default, which is a severe problem with many cops, who are allowed to
continue operating that way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2021 7:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Dante Wright had bad tags and no insurance plus a warrant in
connection with a parole violation on a strong arm robbery. If it was
just a "profile stop", the profile must be working.
I am sure the pregnant woman he beat the **** out of is not shedding
any tears.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 6/1/2021 3:56 PM, Bob F wrote:

No, I assume nothing but it does happen. I'm not saying all police
are good and there are not racist ones at all.

What I am saying, it goes BOTH ways. Most of these problems are easily
stopped and prevented by the perpetrator.

When Live PD was on did you ever watch it?

Again, TV is not representative of real life. In any way, shape or form.

How many "perps" do they shoot on that TV "show"?

I've seen a number on the news where the "perp" clearly did nothing to
get the crazy response the police took. The cops are clearly operating
from racist anger, not legal procedure.

I suspect it is more from fear.

Why is it that blacks are stopped WAY more than whites, but when
searched, whites are more likely to have contraband on them. They should
be stopping more whites.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ite-drivers-2/

That assumes the main reason cops arrest people is drugs.
Get me the statistic of how many stops result in arrests for warrants.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/01/2021 07:59 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/1/2021 7:00 PM, Bob F wrote:

Why is it that blacks are stopped WAY more than whites, but when
searched, whites are more likely to have contraband on them. They
should be stopping more whites.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ite-drivers-2/

I'm not saying racism does not exist, but they are not doing their part
to stop it. When 13.8 percent of the population commits 27 percent of
the crimes it does not help their plight.

That 27% is optimistic if you look at homicides.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021...rior-arrests/#

Chalk up another white supremacist hate crime against Asians...

Asians are by no means stupid; they must be too polite to point out to
the MSM who is perpetrating the majority of the hate crimes. Of course,
it fits the narrative better to try to fit Asians into victims of
systemic racism.

Of course, looking at the demographics they're doing pretty damn good
under systemic racism.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 22:22:53 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Of course, looking at the demographics they're doing pretty damn good
under systemic racism.

Nobody will ever be as good at driveling, bull****ting and gossiping
endlessly as you are, lowbrowwoman! No, that's NOT an exaggeration!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Nym-Shifting Senile Australian Pest!

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 09:59:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH more of the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
Marland addressing senile Rodent's tall stories:
"Do you really think people believe your stories you come up with to boost
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2021 7:00 PM, Bob F wrote:

Why is it that blacks are stopped WAY more than whites, but when searched, whites are more likely to have contraband on them. They should be stopping more whites.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ite-drivers-2/

I'm not saying racism does not exist, but they are not doing their part to stop it.Â* When 13.8 percent of the population commits 27 percent of the crimes it does not help their plight.

Did you look at the statistics?Â* Asians are 5.4% of the population but only commit 1.2% of the crimes.Â* All I'm saying is, just because a black person is stopped does not mean it is racist.
Sometimes it is, but often it is because they commit more crimes.Â* They have the power to change that. Do you think they should work on it?

Guess what. There is more crime in areas of extreme poverty. That doesn't mean cops should treat everyone with dark skin as criminals by default, which is a severe problem with many cops, who
are allowed to continue operating that way.

CHICAGO -- Four people have been killed and at least 28 others wounded in shootings across Chicago over Memorial Day weekend.

In preparation for the historically violent weekend, the Chicago Police Department canceled days off and put officers on 12-hour shifts.

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shoo...lice/10728136/

If the cops are the problem, why does Chicago Mayor Beetlejuice have a personal police detail protecting her from her democrat constituents?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 04:29:34 +1000, , better known as cantankerous trolling

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:00:34 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

How many "perps" do they shoot on that TV "show"?

At least one IIRC. Hispanic officer vs white person IIRC. Edited from
subsequent shows.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 19:41:22 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 6/1/2021 7:00 PM, Bob F wrote:

[...]

"Severe problems with many cops" What problems and how many? "Continue
operating that way" What way?

Did you ever do a ride along? How do you know what race the person is when you
stop them? Tinted windows and all that? Just because they are swerving all over
the place with loud music and throwing crap out the windows means if they are
black they shouldn't be stopped? How about the cops that see unconscious people
and give them Narcan; whatever their race?

You should realize that the municipal leadership determines what cops do. The
people elect these 'leaders' that don't lead, don't know how to lead, have no
idea how to lead, have no incentive to lead. One example is Lori Lightfoot.
There is a reason for reputations.

You should get your statistics from reliable sources then your ranting and
raving might become more creditable.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 19:53:50 -0400, Frank posted for all of us to digest...

No, you are wrong. Live TV comes closest but only shows you what they want.

Exactly, it's TV. Cut from one scene to another. Dan Abrams is a noted liberal
lawyer from ABC and a content prover for them. Sort of lost his steam after
they cut the show from A&E (pussies).

--
Tekkie