DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Saw blade source (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/68695-saw-blade-source.html)

Norm Dion September 10th 04 09:57 PM

Saw blade source

Where could I purchase a 7" (not 71/4) carbide blade for a 20-yr old
Craftsman circular ("Skil") saw?
Not Sears, already been that route. Anyone have a lead?
TIA

Colbyt September 10th 04 10:06 PM

"Norm Dion" wrote in message
Where could I purchase a 7" (not 71/4) carbide blade for a 20-yr old
Craftsman circular ("Skil") saw?
Not Sears, already been that route. Anyone have a lead?
TIA

http://doityourself.com/store/7and71...bladesbulk.htm

and the search string from Google that found the link:

"7" carbide saw blade" +"not 7 1/4""

Happy shopping!

Colbyt

berkshire bill September 11th 04 01:55 AM

"Norm Dion" wrote in message
Where could I purchase a 7" (not 71/4) carbide blade for a 20-yr old
Craftsman circular ("Skil") saw?
Not Sears, already been that route. Anyone have a lead?
TIA

Sears lists it as part number 32270, you will likely have to order it
though.

Bill