Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Proof covid was man made

This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 30 May 2021 23:23:53 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

The world is full of crazy people. I learned this in high school
walking past the people in front of the White House every day on my
way to school.
They had one guy who was there all morning, most days, walking around
with a bag he said contained radioactive material and a sign that said
it was going to kill us all. At lunch he took out his sandwich and
piece of fruit and ate it. Then he left. I asked him once what that
was all about and he said all of our food was radioactive from the
bomb tests. We was just warning us. and wanted to ban the bomb.
That summer they signed the test ban treaty so maybe he wasn't as nuts
as he looked.
I always did wonder if it had anything to do with the high incidence
of strange stomach cancers in mid west farmers. It seems to be the
main cause of death in all of my pre Boomer inlaws and they are clean
living folks who lived off their land.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
[...]

But likely all ate the sort of food that can produce stomach cancers
or have a genetic predisposition to stomach cancers or were all infected
with Helicobacter pylori which is the main cause of stomach cancer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stomac...r#Risk_factors

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 31 May 2021 13:51:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I always did wonder if it had anything to do with the high incidence
of strange stomach cancers in mid west farmers. It seems to be the
main cause of death in all of my pre Boomer inlaws and they are clean
living folks who lived off their land.

But likely all ate the sort of food that can produce stomach cancers
or have a genetic predisposition to stomach cancers or were all infected
with Helicobacter pylori which is the main cause of stomach cancer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stomac...r#Risk_factors

Ah, well, the senile know-it-all and sociopath from Oz has all the answers,
yet again! ****ing unbelievable! LOL Are you actually trolling from a booby
hatch, you abnormal senile pest?

--
Senile Rodent about himself:
"I was involved in the design of a computer OS"

LOL!!!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 11:23:59 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

He's a murderer. He knows computers cause disease, yet he specifically
asks people to spread his message via the Internet.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in message
On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 11:23:59 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

He's a murderer.

Nope, a conservationist.

He knows computers cause disease, yet he specifically
asks people to spread his message via the Internet.

Because he knows that the more he kills that way the
better the environment is apart from all those smelly
corpses and the stinking bodys going up in flames.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

" wrote in message
On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 11:23:59 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

He's a murderer.

Nope, a conservationist.

He knows computers cause disease, yet he specifically
asks people to spread his message via the Internet.

Because he knows that the more he kills that way the
better the environment is apart from all those smelly
corpses and the stinking bodys going up in flames.

He should be getting the Nobel **** Prize.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 31 May 2021 02:47:00 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 11:23:59 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

He's a murderer. He knows computers cause disease, yet he specifically
asks people to spread his message via the Internet.

Cindy Hamilton

Ha ! .. good observation.
I guess he's being ironic ? but doesn't know it. :-)
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 31 May 2021 20:11:02 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2021 5:47 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 11:23:59 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

He's a murderer. He knows computers cause disease, yet he specifically
asks people to spread his message via the Internet.

Cindy Hamilton

Did not think of it that way but yes, he is killing people. Amazing
that people will believe a nut job writing on a truck over scientists
and doctors.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 31 May 2021 09:59:45 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/31/2021 5:47 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 11:23:59 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

He's a murderer. He knows computers cause disease, yet he specifically
asks people to spread his message via the Internet.
Cindy Hamilton

Did not think of it that way but yes, he is killing people. Amazing
that people will believe a nut job writing on a truck over scientists
and doctors.

.... you just need to know how to talk to these sorts :

https://tinyurl.com/e3uy2jys

John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 31 May 2021 02:47:00 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote:

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 11:23:59 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

He's a murderer. He knows computers cause disease, yet he specifically
asks people to spread his message via the Internet.

You have a point. I guess I shouldn't be reading this and especially
not replyi

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2021 6:59 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/31/2021 5:47 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 11:23:59 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

He's a murderer.Â* He knows computers cause disease, yet he specifically
asks people to spread his message via the Internet.

Cindy Hamilton

Did not think of it that way but yes, he is killing people.Â* Amazing
that people will believe a nut job writing on a truck over scientists
and doctors.

Yes, the entire remaining Repub population falls for that crap. All 7356
of them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 30 May 2021 23:23:53 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

Thank dog for nanochips. I'd be out of a job without them.
PS What did doctors do for a living before nanochips?
LOL
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Shadow" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 30 May 2021 23:23:53 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

Thank dog for nanochips. I'd be out of a job without them.
PS What did doctors do for a living before nanochips?

Became gynaecologists.

LOL

This is no laughing matter, boy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 07:16:57 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

This is no laughing matter, boy.

YOU are laughing matter, senile troll! LOL

--
"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2021 5:47 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 11:23:59 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

He's a murderer. He knows computers cause disease, yet he specifically
asks people to spread his message via the Internet.
Cindy Hamilton

Did not think of it that way but yes, he is killing people. Amazing
that people will believe a nut job writing on a truck over scientists
and doctors.

... you just need to know how to talk to these sorts :

https://tinyurl.com/e3uy2jys

Tickets for Florida punk concert cost $999 without COVID vaccination, $18
with vaccination
https://fox8.com/news/entertainment/tickets-for-florida-punk-concert-cost-999-without-covid-vaccination-18-with-vaccination/

TAMPA, Florida (WJW) — One upcoming music show is offering a steep
incentive to encourage fans to get vaccinated against COVID-19.

The Wyoming pop-punk band Teenage Bottlerocket is headlining a show at VFW
Post 39 in Saint Petersburg, Florida, where tickets are $18 for those who
can prove they are vaccinated (or $20 at the door) and $999 for those who
do not want to show proof.
more at the link above

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2021 01:28 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 23:23:53 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

Thank dog for nanochips. I'd be out of a job without them.
PS What did doctors do for a living before nanochips?
LOL
[]'s

They killed people the old fashioned way, aka medical misadventure.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 31 May 2021 20:39:54 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 05/31/2021 01:28 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 23:23:53 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

Thank dog for nanochips. I'd be out of a job without them.
PS What did doctors do for a living before nanochips?
LOL
[]'s

They killed people the old fashioned way, aka medical misadventure.

Pity I retired, or I might have tried that.
TY for the idea.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 30 May 2021 23:23:53 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

Before I opened it I thought it was the keto diet, zen, or aluminum foil hats
groups. I'm glad you cleared that up.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 31 May 2021 10:18:30 -0400, posted for all of us
to digest...

On 5/31/2021 5:47 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 11:23:59 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

He's a murderer. He knows computers cause disease, yet he specifically
asks people to spread his message via the Internet.
Cindy Hamilton

Did not think of it that way but yes, he is killing people. Amazing
that people will believe a nut job writing on a truck over scientists
and doctors.

... you just need to know how to talk to these sorts :

https://tinyurl.com/e3uy2jys

John T.

Right from the Marxist playbook by Sol Alinsky.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 31 May 2021 20:39:54 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/31/2021 01:28 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 23:23:53 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

This says it all. Nothing but the facts

https://imgur.com/gallery/5ZbGpZK

Thank dog for nanochips. I'd be out of a job without them.
PS What did doctors do for a living before nanochips?
LOL
[]'s

They killed people the old fashioned way, aka medical misadventure.

You stab em, we slab em...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

... you just need to know how to talk to these sorts :
https://tinyurl.com/e3uy2jys
John T.

Right from the Marxist playbook by Sol Alinsky.

Do you mean Saul Alinsky ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky

The link I posted was about communicating
with those folks who are vaccine hesitant -
I saw nothing political whatsoever ..
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 17:16:23 -0400, posted for all of us
to digest...

... you just need to know how to talk to these sorts :
https://tinyurl.com/e3uy2jys
John T.

Right from the Marxist playbook by Sol Alinsky.

Do you mean Saul Alinsky ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky

The link I posted was about communicating
with those folks who are vaccine hesitant -
I saw nothing political whatsoever ..
John T.

Yeah, that guy. Your post was parroting what his book says.
It ain't Dale Carnegie.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

... you just need to know how to talk to these sorts :
https://tinyurl.com/e3uy2jys
John T.

Right from the Marxist playbook by Sol Alinsky.

Do you mean Saul Alinsky ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky
The link I posted was about communicating
with those folks who are vaccine hesitant -
I saw nothing political whatsoever ..
John T.

Yeah, that guy. Your post was parroting what his book says.
It ain't Dale Carnegie.

huh ? ... never mind .
John T.