Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - more on covid source

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0XfflOX4dC5Rn0
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 10:31 AM, Frank wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dy-claims.html

Yah, the democrat's MSM disinformation & propaganda machine censored people. Their purple-haired fact checkers obviously got it wrong...again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 10:31 AM, Frank wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0XfflOX4dC5Rn0

I don't trust the source that got "explosive new study" and
"exclusively obtained"

I'd say possible but this is not conclusive evidence of anything but
selling newspapers yet. When the National Enquirer reports it we will
know its true.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 12:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/29/2021 10:31 AM, Frank wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0XfflOX4dC5Rn0

I don't trust the source that got "explosive new study"Â* and
"exclusively obtained"

I'd say possible but this is not conclusive evidence of anything but
selling newspapers yet.Â* When the National Enquirer reports it we will
know its true.

So far, Facebook fact checkers have not denied it;}
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 12:33 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/29/2021 12:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/29/2021 10:31 AM, Frank wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0XfflOX4dC5Rn0

I don't trust the source that got "explosive new study"Â* and
"exclusively obtained"

I'd say possible but this is not conclusive evidence of anything but
selling newspapers yet.Â* When the National Enquirer reports it we will
know its true.

So far, Facebook fact checkers have not denied it;}

They may be right but the wording is not 100% proof. Backing a theory is
not evidence. It will take some time, I'm sure.
https://meaww.com/angus-dalgleish-bi...verse-engineer

Did China create the coronavirus that led to Covid-19? Ever since the
pandemic broke out, former president Donald Trump has been claiming so,
and on May 27, a former Trump official who investigated the origins said
so as well. Now, two reputed scientists have also backed the theory in a
shocking paper that is set to be published soon.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 2:26 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/29/2021 12:33 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/29/2021 12:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/29/2021 10:31 AM, Frank wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0XfflOX4dC5Rn0

I don't trust the source that got "explosive new study"Â* and
"exclusively obtained"

I'd say possible but this is not conclusive evidence of anything but
selling newspapers yet.Â* When the National Enquirer reports it we
will know its true.

So far, Facebook fact checkers have not denied it;}

They may be right but the wording is not 100% proof. Backing a theory is
not evidence.Â* It will take some time, I'm sure.
https://meaww.com/angus-dalgleish-bi...verse-engineer

Did China create the coronavirus that led to Covid-19? Ever since the
pandemic broke out, former president Donald Trump has been claiming so,
and on May 27, a former Trump official who investigated the origins said
so as well. Now, two reputed scientists have also backed the theory in a
shocking paper that is set to be published soon.

The fact that the virus originated in Wuhan and they happen to have a
virology lab there plus the Chinese have hindered investigation of the
source would sure make someone suspicious.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
[...]

Only if you dont realise that the DNA of covid is very
different to the virus they engineered in the lab.

And how would you lot feel if china demanded that they be
able to investigate what happened in the US lab that the
woman involved in engineering the virus did in the USA ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Nym-Shifting Senile Australian Pest!

On Sun, 30 May 2021 05:24:10 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 3:24 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
On 5/29/2021 2:26 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/29/2021 12:33 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/29/2021 12:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/29/2021 10:31 AM, Frank wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0XfflOX4dC5Rn0

I don't trust the source that got "explosive new study"Â* and
"exclusively obtained"

I'd say possible but this is not conclusive evidence of anything
but selling newspapers yet.Â* When the National Enquirer reports it
we will know its true.

So far, Facebook fact checkers have not denied it;}

They may be right but the wording is not 100% proof. Backing a theory
is not evidence.Â* It will take some time, I'm sure.
https://meaww.com/angus-dalgleish-bi...verse-engineer
Did China create the coronavirus that led to Covid-19? Ever since the
pandemic broke out, former president Donald Trump has been claiming
so, and on May 27, a former Trump official who investigated the
origins said so as well. Now, two reputed scientists have also backed
the theory in a shocking paper that is set to be published soon.

The fact that the virus originated in Wuhan and they happen to have a
virology lab there plus the Chinese have hindered investigation of the
source would sure make someone suspicious.

Only if you dont realise that the DNA of covid is very
different to the virus they engineered in the lab.

And how would you lot feel if china demanded that they be
able to investigate what happened in the US lab that the
woman involved in engineering the virus did in the USA ?

Does not discount it being examined and escaping from the lab.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

But if it was being examined in the lab, it must have come from
somewhere and we know its very similar to what is in bats.

And we now know that both SARS and Hendra did come from bats.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 7:40:30 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

And that the Wuhan lab was doing gain of function experiments with it.
Exactly what they did or did not do, who knows? WHO went there, was
lead around by the nose, only allowed to see what China chose to show them..
Records of what they did or didn't do could have been cleansed, they had
a year to do it. US intel believes three people from the lab were hospitalized
back in Nov 2020. If that is true, it's pretty compelling evidence. But like
everything else, good luck having a real investigation into that in China,
where they lie, cover up and if you speak the truth you get arrested or
disappear.
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Frank "frank wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Frank "frank wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
Frank wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
Frank wrote

[...]

Not with with covid, with a different virus, to see
what might be a problem future pandemic wise.

Exactly what they did or did not do, who knows?

The western scientists who were involved, both in the
Wuhan lab before covid showed up, and in the USA too.

WHO went there, was lead around by the nose, only
allowed to see what China chose to show them.

Thats a pig ignorant lie. The WHO was able to ask to
see the available data and got their questions answered.

Records of what they did or didn't do could
have been cleansed, they had a year to do it.

Another bare faced pig ignorant lie and it isnt about
records either, there were in fact westerners actually
in the Wuhan lab before covid showed up.

US intel believes three people from the
lab were hospitalized back in Nov 2020.

You dont know that either.

If that is true, it's pretty compelling evidence.

Not if it wasnt covid that had them hospitalised, if that happened.

But like everything else, good luck having
a real investigation into that in China, where
they lie, cover up and if you speak the truth
you get arrested or disappear.

More utterly mindless bull****.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 30 May 2021 10:55:40 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 8:55 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
trader_4 wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Frank "frank wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Frank "frank wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
Frank wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
Frank wrote

[...]

allowed to see what China chose toÂ* show them.

Thats a pig ignorant lie. The WHO was able to ask to
see the available data and got their questions answered.

Records of what they did or didn't do could
have been cleansed, they had a year to do it.

Another bare faced pig ignorant lie and it isnt about
records either, there were in fact westerners actually
in the Wuhan lab before covid showed up.

US intel believes three people from the
lab were hospitalized back in Nov 2020.

You dont know that either.

If that is true, it's pretty compelling evidence.

Not if it wasnt covid that had them hospitalised, if that happened.

But like everything else, good luck having
a real investigation into that in China, where
they lie, cover up and if you speak the truth
you get arrested or disappear.

More utterly mindless bull****.

Do the chicoms pay you to write this crap?
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Record's stuck, Trumpet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 02:33 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Mon, 31 May 2021 02:33:50 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

02:33 in Australia??? REALLY??? Is your senility not letting you sleep in
again, senile troll? LOL

--
Senile Rodent about himself:
"I was involved in the design of a computer OS"

LOL!!!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/30/2021 4:45 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

What are the Russians paying you?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 11:20 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/29/2021 10:31 AM, Frank wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0XfflOX4dC5Rn0

I don't trust the source that got "explosive new study"Â* and
"exclusively obtained"

I don't trust these covid vaccines.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 5/29/2021 11:20 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/29/2021 10:31 AM, Frank wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0XfflOX4dC5Rn0

I don't trust the source that got "explosive new study" and "exclusively
obtained"

I don't trust these covid vaccines.

Great, with any luck that will kill you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 09:46:06 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I don't trust these covid vaccines.

Great, with any luck that will kill you.

You are one to talk! No covid virus can of course harm YOU! Everyone in RL
tries to avoid a full-scale sociopath like you! LOL Your only "friends" are
your computer, your idiotic "Alexa" and the people you pester on Usenet,
around the clock, you sleepless senile cretin!

--
Marland revealing the senile sociopath's pathology:
"You have mentioned Alexa in a couple of threads recently, it is not a real

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2021 6:46 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/29/2021 11:20 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/29/2021 10:31 AM, Frank wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0XfflOX4dC5Rn0

I don't trust the source that got "explosive new study"Â* and
"exclusively obtained"

I don't trust these covid vaccines.

Great, with any luck that will kill you.

Why do you want me to die? It seems you're a very evil person.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/29/2021 11:20 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/29/2021 10:31 AM, Frank wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0XfflOX4dC5Rn0

I don't trust the source that got "explosive new study" and
"exclusively obtained"

I don't trust these covid vaccines.

Great, with any luck that will kill you.

Why do you want me to die?

The fewer as stupid as you the better.

You stupid anti vaxers make it more likely that
those who cant be vaccinated for medical
reasons or who dont respond to the vaccine
wont be killed or have serious medical problem
when they get infected by those as stupid as you.

It seems you're a very evil person.

Nothing evil about that sort of public service.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 09:33:35 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

cretin's pathological trolling: