Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?OT=3a_AUDIT_of_Elections_Update=3a_A_Week=e2=8 0=99s_Worth?=?Q?_of_Bombshells?=

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/...shells-n387672

Hopefully we'll see some democrats swinging from the treason tree soon.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_OT=3a_AUDIT_of_Elections_Update=3a_A_Wee k?Q?_Worth_of_Bombshells?=

On 5/28/2021 3:53 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/...shells-n387672

Hopefully we'll see some democrats swinging from the treason tree soon.

There's a long line of Repubs ahead of them, if that's your approach.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 6:53:58 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/...shells-n387672

Hopefully we'll see some democrats swinging from the treason tree soon.

The writer starts off with:

"Lets start this update with signs of panic in the Democrat-media complex, as no matter how hard they try, they will never suppress the deeply held suspicions by many Americans about the lack of integrity of the 2020 election."

Sadly that's probably true, because of the crazy Republicans putting forth BS like
this article. The article has no bombshells, no evidence of any of the alleged massive
fraud that would have changed the election results. It's just more harping, whining,
"look over there", nonsense. Have they found the bamboo in the Chinese fake ballots?
The UV watermarks that Trump put there? Maybe Trump will reveal all that when he returns
to office shortly. When is that again? August now? ROFL. Just another day in Crazytown.
We'll see how focusing on the "stolen election" and complaining about masks and vaccines
works out for the Republicans in Nov 2022. It's really totally become the cult of the evil
orange clown.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 7:56 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Better the orange clown than Pedo Joe and The Ho . Do you and Boob F
ever do anything but obsess about Trump ? It must be pure hell for you
guys to have Trump living in your head ...
I'm so going to laugh my ass off when the dust settles and Trump goes
back to the White House and Joe goes to the gallows for high treason .
If there was nothing to hide why are they trying so hard to hide things
? And the very very best part is that because of the chicanery he may
get a shot at a 3rd term ! If we're lucky your heads will explode and we
won't have to listen to any more of your whining .
--
Snag on the
travelin' laptop

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 9:25 AM, SNAG wrote:
[...]

Their TDS continues to worsen even though the stimulus is removed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 9:30 AM, Frank wrote:
On 5/29/2021 9:25 AM, SNAG wrote:
[...]

Three things:
They cheated .
They know that they've been caught .
And best of all , when the dust settles Trump will be POTUS .
--
Snag on the
travelin' laptop

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:25:59 AM UTC-4, SNAG wrote:
[...]

Note that neither of us started this new thread about the "stolen election" Trump BS.

It must be pure hell for you
guys to have Trump living in your head ...
I'm so going to laugh my ass off when the dust settles and Trump goes
back to the White House and Joe goes to the gallows for high treason .

I'm not waiting, I'm ROFL at you fools right now.

If there was nothing to hide why are they trying so hard to hide things

Who is the "they' that you allege are hiding "things"? Are you confused because
various state election officials are following state law and won't just hand over
confidential voter ballots to every trumptard that insists on looking? Looking for
bamboo because some whack jobs claimed that China flew in fraudulent ballots?
Looking for secret ultra violet watermarks that Qanon claims Trump marked the
ballots with? Looking for chickens that supposedly ate the ballots after they were
shredded? Actually that crazy "investigation" is proceeding in AZ, the loons got
the access. A real spectacle of how crazy and stupid many Republicans have become.

? And the very very best part is that because of the chicanery he may
get a shot at a 3rd term ! If we're lucky your heads will explode and we
won't have to listen to any more of your whining .

ROFL. Right, a third term too. Are you going to achieve that by constitutional
amendment or by another Trump insurrection?

--
Snag on the
travelin' laptop

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 10:30:50 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 5/29/2021 9:25 AM, SNAG wrote:
[...]

Note that neither Bob nor I started this new thread about Trump's stolen election lies.
So who is it that;s deranged? In AZ the Republican Senate has some hack
firm, owned by a trumptard stolen election nut, looking at the ballots to find bamboo,
because there is the conspiracy theory that China sent in fraudulent ballots. Looking
for UV watermarks, that Qanon alleges Trump placed on other ballots. Pursuing the
conspiracy story that ballots were shredded, fed to chickens and then the chickens
were killed to cover it up. And Bob and I are the ones who are supposed to be
deranged? ROFL

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Not going to happen. Even if Biden goes to the gallows for high treason,
the election was held, certified, and Biden was sworn in. The regular
presidential line of succession will be observed. It will be one of these:

President Harris
President Pelosi
President Leahy
President Blinken
President Yellen
President Austin
President Garland
etc.

We probably won't get far enough down the list to worry about the
two who are not natural-born citizens.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Well, at least you acknowledge that he's an orange clown.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 9:25 AM, SNAG wrote:
[...]

So Rudy, Powell and Lindell will easily defend and win their defamation cases
that Dominon has brought, right? Funny then that so far Powell's defense has
not been that what she said was true, was factual and provided the evidence..
Instead her defense is that no reasonable person should have believed what
she was saying was true. For once, she's speaking the truth. One case has
already been settled, that's the one brought by the former Dominion exec
against AON. The issued a full retraction on air, issued an apology, admitted
that they had nothing to support the accusations they made. It's like they
also paid the exec too, but that was not disclosed. I eagerly await the outcome
of the rest of the cases. I think Lindell has the most to lose, possibly his pillow
business.

When Trump ran I predicted that if elected he would result in Republicans and
conservatives being banished to the wilderness for a generation, maybe forever.
So far, it's worse than I expected. I figured Trump would be a disaster and that
he was. He lost the WH, Senate and House for the GOP in just 4 years and it
ended in an insurrection. But I figured after Trump's wrecking, the Republicans
would realize their mistakes, forget about Trump, move on, start recovering..
Instead they are still full on cult of the evil orange clown crazy and they want
more of Trump. That I don't think anyone predicted.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 10:45 AM, SNAG wrote:

** Better the orange clown than Pedo Joe and The Ho . Do you and Boob
F ever do anything but obsess about Trump ? It must be pure hell for
you guys to have Trump living in your head ...
** I'm so going to laugh my ass off when the dust settles and Trump
goes back to the White House and Joe goes to the gallows for high
treason . If there was nothing to hide why are they trying so hard to
hide things ? And the very very best part is that because of the
chicanery he may get a shot at a 3rd term ! If we're lucky your heads
will explode and we won't have to listen to any more of your whining .

Their TDS continues to worsen even though the stimulus is removed.

* Three things:
They cheated .
They know that they've been caught .
And best of all , when the dust settles Trump* will be POTUS .

Yep, just waiting for it to finally happen. Would have happened sooner
but Rudy's dog ate the evidence. Yeah, I bet Biden is staring to pack
up so he can clear out for Donald's return. Any day now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 9:25 AM, SNAG wrote:
[...]

But you have to give the evil orange clown some credit. Don't forget that he put the
"rigged election" wheels in motion back in August 2020.

"We have to win the election. We cant play games. Go out and vote. Do those beautiful
absentee ballots, or just make sure your vote gets counted. Make sure because the only
way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged. Remember that. Its the
only way were going to lose this election, so we have to be very careful.

He started that train down the tracks in preparation for his loss. If he started that talk
track after his loss it would have been nothing more than sour grapes. Planting the rigged
seed early gave him and the rest of the clown-cult a lot of momentum. If he wins, the
comments are quickly forgotten. If he loses, he just says "I told you it was rigged. Now
we're going to prove it."

Now, even after countless losses in the courts and admissions of false claims by the likes
of Powell, et al, they go out and hire that 5-star audit firm Cyber Ninjas.. You know, the guys
running around with their hair on fire shouting "They deleted a directory! They deleted a
directory. Oh, never mind. We found it."

I guess Price-Waterhouse-Cooper and Ernst & Young were busy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Y'all are just too easy

With just a few sentences I have you all foaming at the mouth . Rabid
Socialist Acolytes , indoctrinated and manipulated by the mainstream
media to the point that you can no longer see truth when it's right in
front of you .

I'll ask again : IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY ALL SO
STRENUOUSLY RESISTING ANY INVESTIGATION ?

I would think they'd jump at the chance to exonerate themselves ...
if there was nothing to hide .
--
Snag on the
travelin' laptop

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:29:22 PM UTC-4, SNAG wrote:
With just a few sentences I have you all foaming at the mouth .

No one is foaming. We're simply pointing out the idiocy of your
claims, calmly and with truth on our side.

It's obvious that you are the one with a crazy clown living in your head.

"And best of all , when the dust settles Trump will be POTUS."

Unless you are talking about the normal presidential election cycle,
please do explain the process that allows that to happen. Are you
predicting that Trump will be POTUS prior to January 20, 2024?

Rabid
Socialist Acolytes , indoctrinated and manipulated by the mainstream
media to the point that you can no longer see truth when it's right in
front of you .

I'll ask again : IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY ALL SO
STRENUOUSLY RESISTING ANY INVESTIGATION ?

Shouting in all caps in the same post that you are claiming that other's
are foaming at the mouth. Don't you find that just the least bit contradictory?

I would think they'd jump at the chance to exonerate themselves ...
if there was nothing to hide .

That's the same old BS line that false accusers have been using for eons.

I hereby accuse you of being a child molester. Now, turn over all of your
computers, smartphones and tablets, including that travelin' laptop. I want
to see your bank statements, including your debit and credit card records.
I want access to your night stand, your basement, garage and any storage
facility that you have access to. I'll need access to all of your GPS devices
so that I can track your past movements.

If I don't find anything that proves you are a child molester, I'll accuse you
of being a wife beater. I'll want to see all of your wife's medical records
going back since you first met her.

If that doesn't work, I'll just come up with something else to "investigate",
like that thing you did at work. You know what I mean. Don't bother trying
to deny it. You know you've been caught.

I'm sure you'll hand everything over because, after all, I would think you'd
jump at the chance to exonerate yourself if there is nothing to hide.

This should be fun.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:29:22 PM UTC-4, SNAG wrote:
With just a few sentences I have you all foaming at the mouth . Rabid
Socialist Acolytes , indoctrinated and manipulated by the mainstream
media to the point that you can no longer see truth when it's right in
front of you .

I'll ask again : IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY ALL SO
STRENUOUSLY RESISTING ANY INVESTIGATION ?

I answered you by asking who the "they" are and what you claim is
strenuously resisting any investigation? You may be confusing election
and govt officials following state law, refusing to hand over secret election
ballots, to any Tom, Dick or Harry that comes along demanding to have them.
Especially when those Dicks already have their minds made up anyway and
claim to want to look for bamboo to prove ballots were shipped here from
China, to look for secret watermarks that Qanon says Trump put on the ballots,
etc. I can see state election officials being locked in by law and common
sense in how they proceed with any of that.

I would think they'd jump at the chance to exonerate themselves ...
if there was nothing to hide .

Right, like the Cyber Ninja guy looking for UV watermarks is credible,
unbiased and would tell the truth. You've been presented with one failure
to produce evidence after another, in numerous courts, across half a
dozen states. Trump's BS team produced nothing, but that didn't satisfy
you, why would anything at this point? If you really believe Trump is
returning to office soon, that he's going to have a third term, you're so far
down the rabbit hole there is nothing we can do for you.

--
Snag on the
travelin' laptop

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:51:57 PM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

I'll ask again : IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY ALL SO
STRENUOUSLY RESISTING ANY INVESTIGATION ?

I would think they'd jump at the chance to exonerate themselves ...
if there was nothing to hide .
--
Snag on the
travelin' laptop

If there is nothing to hide people sure are trying to resist
ivestigations. Just like China seems to be resisting the virus
investigation.

Or the Republicans are resisting an investigation into the insurrection?
There are important differences. The idea of the Republicans to audit the
election is to get a firm no one ever heard of, owned by a guy who has been
claiming all along the election was stolen, with no experience in auditing
elections, to do the job. Any audits have to follow state law, we have votes
and voters privacy protected by numerous laws, they can't just have any
schmuck that shows up claiming that ballots were shredded and fed to chickens
come in and have access to the ballots to proceed as they please. So of course
there will have to be courts involved and the like. Any time any request is rejected,
team Trump screams bloody murder and guys like Snag buy it, that it's something evil,
even though much of this has been by sane, reasonable Republicans.

On the other hand Congress has the means and experience to conduct
an open, bi-partisan investigation. The Democrats want to do that to investigate the
insurrection, the Republicans refuse. The Republican idea of an investigation is to hire
Cyber Ninjas to look for secret UV watermarks put there by Trump.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 5:48:56 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 5/29/2021 3:51 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...
I'll ask again : IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY ALL SO
STRENUOUSLY RESISTING ANY INVESTIGATION ?

I would think they'd jump at the chance to exonerate themselves ...
if there was nothing to hide .
--
Snag on the
travelin' laptop

If there is nothing to hide people sure are trying to resist
ivestigations. Just like China seems to be resisting the virus
investigation.

Yah, the democrats said they wanted a more open government...except when it comes time to tabulate the votes.

umm...in case you missed it, the votes were tabulated, verified and certi (time out for an insurrection) fied.

Speaking of insurrections, why are the Republicans so strenuously resisting a bipartisan
investigation of January 6? The last I heard the Dems gave them everything they asked for and
even left the door open for more compromise. Yet when it came time for a vote, the orange
party refused to let the investigation begin.

Come on, we all know that all the bad guys were Antifa thugs dressed as orange-clown supporters.
Why wouldn't the Cult de Trump jump at the chance to set the record straight? Imagine how great that
would be for the 2022 and 2024 election cycle. Imagine this:

5 Democrats and 5 Republicans, standing side by side, clearing the former (and future, right?) POTUS of
all wrongdoing and placing the blame squarely on the left. Why would they pass that up?

Let me know if this sounds familiar:

I would think they'd jump at the chance to exonerate themselves if there was nothing to hide.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:09:43 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On the other hand Congress has the means and experience to conduct
an open, bi-partisan investigation. The Democrats want to do that to investigate the
insurrection, the Republicans refuse.

If Mitch really wanted to shut down that investigation he would say
they want a George Floyd style inquiry to find out why it was
necessary to kill an unarmed woman, the only homicide that day.
The problem is nobody wants to answer that question. They won't even
identify the cop but we do have a picture. Note where his trigger
finger is. Do they have any training at all? I really hope when the
dust settles some ambulance chasing attorney files a wrongful death
suit like Ben Crump does when thugs are killed.

http://i0.wp.com/dhna0nwgp8ihl.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/26052326/Screen-Shot-2021-02-26-at-5.21.03-AM.jpg?w=432&ssl=1
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On the other hand Congress has the means and experience to conduct
an open, bi-partisan investigation. The Democrats want to do that to investigate the
insurrection, the Republicans refuse.

If Mitch really wanted to shut down that investigation he would say
they want a George Floyd style inquiry to find out why it was
necessary to kill an unarmed woman, the only homicide that day.
The problem is nobody wants to answer that question. They won't even
identify the cop but we do have a picture. Note where his trigger
finger is. Do they have any training at all? I really hope when the
dust settles some ambulance chasing attorney files a wrongful death
suit like Ben Crump does when thugs are killed.

http://i0.wp.com/dhna0nwgp8ihl.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/26052326/Screen-Shot-2021-02-26-at-5.21.03-AM.jpg?w=432&ssl=1

Seems like Mitch did help shut down a bipartisan independent investigation. If they
had one, that would have been a good place to address your above questions and
issues. But I find your concern a bit odd. I thought the Republican, pro gun folks
position was that people that are doing stupid, terrible things, like breaking through
a window to illegally enter a building as part of a violent mob, ignoring repeated calls
to stop from police, deserved whatever happened to them. That woman sure had
more of a chance than George Floyd did, she could have stopped and left at any time.

Would that be the same capitol police that we've seen videos of them
opening the door and allowing people in ? That video alone puts the lie
to the trespassing charges ... And there have been several videos of
KNOWN anti-FA and bowel movements matter people there . Like that
jackhole Sullivan - recorded exhorting people to violence - from Utah
and the clown with the horns . ICYMI , the folks walking peacefully
between the ropes were the Patriots ...

--
Snag on the
travelin' laptop

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It appears that you can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Sure there are videos of the police letting people in. So sure, no
trespassing charges for folks that stayed between the ropes.

On the other hand, the "feet up on the desk guy" video, the busting
windows and doors videos, the beating of cops videos, the chasing
of the cop up the stairs video, etc. all contain images of folks doing
non-touristy stuff. Did you conveniently forget about those videos?
Tell me again about "the lie" of the trespassing charges.

And there have been several videos of
KNOWN anti-FA and bowel movements matter people there . Like that
jackhole Sullivan - recorded exhorting people to violence - from Utah
and the clown with the horns . ICYMI , the folks walking peacefully
between the ropes were the Patriots ...

Good God...talk about brainwashed. It's like someone washed away any
small amount of intelligence and free thinking that you may have had.

Check out some of the fine folks that have been arrested so far. Check out
some of the comments. Tell me again that these aren't Trump supporters.

https://www.insider.com/all-the-us-c...s-names-2021-1

- Wrote on his personal Facebook account: Dont you dare try to tell me that people
are blaming this on antifa and BLM. We proudly take responsibility for storming the
Castle.

- Works for Infowars.com and recorded footage inside the Capitol

- Prosecutors allege that Padilla attacked officers behind a railing and admitted to
his actions on the pro-Trump website, TheDonald.win

- An ex-partner turned him in after he texted them while inside the Capitol to say
that they were a "moron" for thinking the election wasn't stolen.

- President of a North Carolina chapter of the Proud Boys

- Prosecutors allege James is a member of the Oath Keepers.

- Lolos was kicked off of a flight two days after breaching the Capitol
after he disturbed passengers by yelling "Trump 2020!"

- Founder of "Cowboys for Trump."

Wake the f up, dude.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2021 9:25 AM, SNAG wrote:
[...]

trump was whining about "rigged election" before the 2016 election.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default wonder

wrote:

[...]

George Floyd had the opportunity to say "I give up, I will get in the
car" but nobody heard him offer.
It might be more accurate to compare this to Daunte Wright
Officer Potter is going to jail.

As a person who has taken several classes on the legal use of deadly
force I question this shooting. It involves the imminent threat of
bodily harm or death. 1000 cops got through the day without shooting
anyone.
How is this guy going explain his justification?
Was this woman threatening him?
Anyone?
More of a threat than anyone else?
If the roles were reversed and a white woman cop shot a black man
under EXACTLY the same circumstances, she would be sharing a cell with
Potter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:34:25 -0700 (PDT), Marilyn Manson
wrote:

Sure there are videos of the police letting people in. So sure, no
trespassing charges for folks that stayed between the ropes.

I have no problem seeing those people charged with what they did.
Trespassing, theft of government property, vandalism and whatever else
they can actually charge but there wasn't any arson, the only person
killed was a trespasser/rioter and the damage was largely superficial.
It was nothing like the $13 billion of destruction in the riots the
left likes to ignore. They attacked court houses and the courts are as
"sacred" as the Capitol if you understand the 3 co-equal branches of
government.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:51:57 PM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

I'll ask again : IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY ALL SO
STRENUOUSLY RESISTING ANY INVESTIGATION ?

I would think they'd jump at the chance to exonerate themselves ...
if there was nothing to hide .
--
Snag on the
travelin' laptop

If there is nothing to hide people sure are trying to resist
ivestigations. Just like China seems to be resisting the virus
investigation.

Just like the Republicans are resisting the insurrection investigation.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 8:44:12 PM UTC-4, SNAG wrote:
On 5/29/2021 7:12 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Would that be the same capitol police that we've seen videos of them
opening the door and allowing people in ? That video alone puts the lie
to the trespassing charges ...

I see there weren't enough doors to accommodate all of the tourists, who
had to break some windows to gain access.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/30/21 5:55 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 8:44:12 PM UTC-4, SNAG wrote:
On 5/29/2021 7:12 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Would that be the same capitol police that we've seen videos of them
opening the door and allowing people in ? That video alone puts the lie
to the trespassing charges ...

I see there weren't enough doors to accommodate all of the tourists, who
had to break some windows to gain access.

Cindy Hamilton

Compare the one-day damage done at the Capitol with the BILLIONS of damage done in America's cities by the democrat's BLM.

Did you see any MAGA hats torching cop cars? Did you see which democrat shot Ashli Babbitt?

Funny how the only thing the lying hypocritical democraps want to investigate is Jan 6.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/30/21 5:52 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:51:57 PM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

I'll ask again : IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY ALL SO
STRENUOUSLY RESISTING ANY INVESTIGATION ?

I would think they'd jump at the chance to exonerate themselves ...
if there was nothing to hide .
--
Snag on the
travelin' laptop

If there is nothing to hide people sure are trying to resist
ivestigations. Just like China seems to be resisting the virus
investigation.

Just like the Republicans are resisting the insurrection investigation.

Cindy Hamilton

Aside from which democrat shot Ashli Babbitt, what's to investigate?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/21 8:12 PM, trader_4 wrote:
That woman sure had
more of a chance than George Floyd did, she could have stopped and left at any time.

George Floyd was killed by a lethal dose of Fentanyl but his drug dealer was not charged with his murder. Funny how that works.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

More bizarre denial. So far over 440 people have been arrested for the
insurrection. One of them, John Sullivan, does appear to be a leftist,
but I have seen nothing that shows he is part of Antifa. If you have such
evidence, as always, let's see it. The fool with the horns is a Qanon nut,
a Trump supporter. He was known in that Qanon bunch before the
insurrection, posting and saying stupid, crazy Qanon things, like you do right
here, eg that Trump is going to be restored to office soon, will have a
third term, etc. So we have one leftist out of 440. And he didn't hide,
he was interviewed and telling his story to the media the night of the
attack. The rest all appear to be raving mad lunatic Trump supporters.
Including a member of the West VA legislature, a former candidate for
mayor from Texas, a former member of the legislature from PA, all
Republicans. And who fed this bunch with lies for two months about a
"stolen election"? Who whipped them up into a frenzy and directed them
to go to the Capitol, promising to go with them? Who then retreated to
the safety of the WH, watched the attack happen and with Kevin McCarthy
and Pence pleading for help, refused to call them off?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 6:19:27 AM UTC-4, Larry wrote:
On 5/30/21 5:55 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 8:44:12 PM UTC-4, SNAG wrote:
On 5/29/2021 7:12 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Would that be the same capitol police that we've seen videos of them
opening the door and allowing people in ? That video alone puts the lie
to the trespassing charges ...

I see there weren't enough doors to accommodate all of the tourists, who
had to break some windows to gain access.

Cindy Hamilton

Compare the one-day damage done at the Capitol with the BILLIONS of damage done in America's cities by the democrat's BLM.

Did you see any MAGA hats torching cop cars? Did you see which democrat shot Ashli Babbitt?

Funny how the only thing the lying hypocritical democraps want to investigate is Jan 6.

You're right. The damage to America from that Trump insurrection was far worse
than the damage from the BLM riots. That BLM physical damage could be quickly repaired
and we know how to do it with material and labor. The damage to America's image,
to democracies everywhere from the Trump insurrection can't easily be undone.
Even worse, the Republicans are not only in denial, but still want more Trump,
making a real recovery from that damage impossible at this point. You're doing that
right here, trying to excuse the insurrection by pointing to some other abhorrent
actions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 7:01:45 AM UTC-4, Larry wrote:
On 5/29/21 8:12 PM, trader_4 wrote:
That woman sure had
more of a chance than George Floyd did, she could have stopped and left at any time.

George Floyd was killed by a lethal dose of Fentanyl but his drug dealer was not charged with his murder. Funny how that works.

The doctor who did the autopsy and the medical experts for the prosecution disagree
with your conclusions. They are experienced doctors, are you? Did you do an autopsy?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 30 May 2021 05:26:24 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 7:01:45 AM UTC-4, Larry wrote:
On 5/29/21 8:12 PM, trader_4 wrote:
That woman sure had
more of a chance than George Floyd did, she could have stopped and left at any time.

George Floyd was killed by a lethal dose of Fentanyl but his drug dealer was not charged with his murder. Funny how that works.

The doctor who did the autopsy and the medical experts for the prosecution disagree
with your conclusions. They are experienced doctors, are you? Did you do an autopsy?

The main witness for the prosecution didn't do the autopsy either. The
guy who did found no choking or evidence of trauma. The "doctor" who
testified just watched the tape.
There was certainly more politics and fear of a mob burning the city
again than justice there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/30/2021 03:52 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:51:57 PM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

I'll ask again : IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY ALL SO
STRENUOUSLY RESISTING ANY INVESTIGATION ?

I would think they'd jump at the chance to exonerate themselves ...
if there was nothing to hide .
--
Snag on the
travelin' laptop

If there is nothing to hide people sure are trying to resist
ivestigations. Just like China seems to be resisting the virus
investigation.

Just like the Republicans are resisting the insurrection investigation.

What purpose would be served by another committee? Did any of them ever
find anything other than the foreordained conclusion after all the
political theater?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/30/2021 03:55 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 8:44:12 PM UTC-4, SNAG wrote:
On 5/29/2021 7:12 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Would that be the same capitol police that we've seen videos of them
opening the door and allowing people in ? That video alone puts the lie
to the trespassing charges ...

I see there weren't enough doors to accommodate all of the tourists, who
had to break some windows to gain access.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/thomas-...ed-fbi-lawyer/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...-says-n1262578

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

Just saying... I come from the wrong generation to trust any of the
*******s. Funny how broken window policing became the new norm, at least
in DC, not so much where BLM and Antifa run wild.

What was the name of that cop that shot an unarmed woman again?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sun, 30 May 2021 11:13:45 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Just saying... I come from the wrong generation to trust any of the
*******s.

Don't blame your generation for what you are, senile gossip!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 30 May 2021 11:05:24 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

What purpose would be served by another committee? Did any of them ever
find anything other than the foreordained conclusion after all the
political theater?

Ok, I'll bite: what entirely off topic senile **** is this about again,
senile gossip?