DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   swamp cooler... ceiling vents.. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/686814-swamp-cooler-ceiling-vents.html)

lindy May 24th 21 12:01 AM

swamp cooler... ceiling vents..

in arizona... 35 year old home... we removed the swamp cooler recently... now when the wind blows the ceiling vents bang loudly... is there anything we can do to fix this issue..

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...s-3120819-.htm

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] May 24th 21 01:21 AM

swamp cooler... ceiling vents..

On 5/23/2021 7:01 PM, lindy wrote:
in arizona... 35 year old home... we removed the swamp cooler
recently... now when the wind blows the ceiling vents bang loudly... is
there anything we can do to fix this issue..

Seal the vents. Glue them closed, or open.