Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Biden, Harris release 2020 tax returns

So why was was it so hard for Trump to show his tax returns.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...20-tax-returns

Waits for trumpet excuses.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote

So why was was it so hard for Trump to show his tax returns.

More to hide, stupid.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...20-tax-returns

Waits for trumpet excuses.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2021 13:39:00 +0100, Bod wrote:

So why was was it so hard for Trump to show his tax returns.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...20-tax-returns

Waits for trumpet excuses.

It is easy if you have been drawing a government salary your whole
life and your bribes are in cash or laundered through your campaign
committee. If you are in business with dozens of LLCs and S corps, not
so easy.
I am still not quite sure what everyone expects to see anyway. I
imagine you will just get a peek into how rich people avoid paying
taxes. I doubt Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow want us to see their tax
returns either.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18/05/2021 16:32, Rod Speed wrote:
Bod wrote

So why was was it so hard for Trump to show his tax returns.

More to hide, stupid.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...20-tax-returns

Waits for trumpet excuses.

It was a rhetorical question, stupid.

A rhetorical question is:

A question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a
point rather than to get an answer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:
So why was was it so hard for Trump to show his tax returns.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...20-tax-returns

Waits for trumpet excuses.

Biden can claim senility if his tax return is audited by the IRS. Trump
cannot. I wonder if the "Big guy" reported the 10% his son's deals got him?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:
On 18/05/2021 16:32, Rod Speed wrote:
Bod wrote

So why was was it so hard for Trump to show his tax returns.

More to hide, stupid.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...20-tax-returns

Waits for trumpet excuses.

It was a rhetorical question, stupid.

A rhetorical question is:

Â*Â*Â* A question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a
point rather than to get an answer.

Perhaps you should specify that your comment is rhetorical when you pose
it. Then you won't find it necessary to reply to a person posting a
reply as "Stupid."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/18/2021 6:02 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 18 May 2021 13:39:00 +0100, Bod wrote:

So why was was it so hard for Trump to show his tax returns.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...20-tax-returns

Waits for trumpet excuses.

And did those two crooks show all the bribes and freebies on their
returns?

You are just another Repub practicing their habit of projecting.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2021 10:52:16 -0500, Ken wrote:

Bod wrote:
On 18/05/2021 16:32, Rod Speed wrote:
Bod wrote

So why was was it so hard for Trump to show his tax returns.

More to hide, stupid.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...20-tax-returns

Waits for trumpet excuses.

It was a rhetorical question, stupid.

A rhetorical question is:

*** A question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a
point rather than to get an answer.

Perhaps you should specify that your comment is rhetorical when you pose
it. Then you won't find it necessary to reply to a person posting a
reply as "Stupid."

Yep - and when you tell a joke, always jump directly to
explaining the humour - right after the punch line -
... Jokes are always better that way, Right ?
note important rhetorical question there .. :-)
.... you see what I did there ?
.. never mind.
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/18/2021 12:01 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

It is easy if you have been drawing a government salary your whole
life and your bribes are in cash or laundered through your campaign
committee. If you are in business with dozens of LLCs and S corps, not
so easy.
I am still not quite sure what everyone expects to see anyway. I
imagine you will just get a peek into how rich people avoid paying
taxes. I doubt Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow want us to see their tax
returns either.

I don't see why everyone seems to obsessed with the tax returns.

The really big players have all kinds of ways to hide the money. Start
a charity and then put all your children in charge of it and draw a
salary. Start some company and write off many expenses.

I read an article many years ago about Trump had his money and there was
the Trump the business. He went bankrupt and was allowed more 'walking
around " money per month than many make in a year. Big companies went
bankrupt but never stopped, Just like the car companies and a power
company in California.

This year my IRA made a lot of money (for a common man) but no taxes are
paid on it. Next year i will have to take the RMD and some tax will be
paid on that, but it will be a small portion of the total if the stock
market does not collapse.

That is right. Do not confuse the individual with the corporation.
I incorporated as a consultant and got advise from the accountant for a
large building contractor. They would form a new corporation for every
new development they built. It was all a matter of individual
bankruptcy protection. A development might go belly up and others
prospered but total business had some protection from going completely
bankrupt.

As for Biden, he made maybe $50,000,000 after his vice presidency and is
claiming books and speaking tours but we know where it most likely came
from, cf. the Clinton foundation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
news
On 18/05/2021 16:32, Rod Speed wrote:
Bod wrote

So why was was it so hard for Trump to show his tax returns.

More to hide, stupid.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...20-tax-returns

Waits for trumpet excuses.

It was a rhetorical question, stupid.

A rhetorical question is:

A question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a
point rather than to get an answer.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2021 12:01:20 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

It is easy if you have been drawing a government salary your whole
life and your bribes are in cash or laundered through your campaign
committee. If you are in business with dozens of LLCs and S corps, not
so easy.
I am still not quite sure what everyone expects to see anyway. I
imagine you will just get a peek into how rich people avoid paying
taxes. I doubt Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow want us to see their tax
returns either.

I don't see why everyone seems to obsessed with the tax returns.

Because Al Capone. That's why.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Wed, 19 May 2021 03:31:53 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/18/2021 10:13 AM, Frank wrote:
On 5/18/2021 12:01 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

It is easy if you have been drawing a government salary your whole
life and your bribes are in cash or laundered through your campaign
committee. If you are in business with dozens of LLCs and S corps, not
so easy.
I am still not quite sure what everyone expects to see anyway. I
imagine you will just get a peek into how rich people avoid paying
taxes. I doubt Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow want us to see their tax
returns either.

I don't see why everyone seems to obsessed with the tax returns.

The really big players have all kinds of ways to hide the money.Â* Start
a charity and then put all your children in charge of it and draw a
salary.Â* Start some company and write off many expenses.

I read an article many years ago about Trump had his money and there was
the Trump the business.Â* He went bankrupt and was allowed more 'walking
around " money per month than many make in a year.Â* Big companies went
bankrupt but never stopped,Â* Just like the car companies and a power
company in California.

This year my IRA made a lot of money (for a common man) but no taxes are
paid on it.Â* Next year i will have to take the RMD and some tax will be
paid on that, but it will be a small portion of the total if the stock
market does not collapse.

That is right.Â* Do not confuse the individual with the corporation.
I incorporated as a consultant and got advise from the accountant for a
large building contractor.Â* They would form a new corporation for every
new development they built.Â* It was all a matter of individual
bankruptcy protection.Â* A development might go belly up and others
prospered but total business had some protection from going completely
bankrupt.

As for Biden, he made maybe $50,000,000 after his vice presidency and is
claiming books and speaking tours but we know where it most likely came
from, cf. the Clinton foundation.

Prove it. You just make crap up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2021 12:01:20 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

The reality is for most people who get the bulk of their money on a
W2, the tax forms are easy but there is not much you can shelter. For
people in business, the tax forms can get very complex and virtually
every page is a deduction or exemption from their taxes.
The system is rigged by the people who can give legislators the
largest incentives to write tax codes advantageous to them.
I bet there are real estate investor/developers and venture
capitalists all over the country hoping nobody ever sees Trumps
returns because theirs will look the same.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2021 20:56:32 -0400, posted for all of us to
digest...

On Tue, 18 May 2021 12:01:20 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

That's one of the reasons we will never see meaningful tax reform. All parties
will take care of themselves and their buddies first and foremost.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2021 3:18 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Tue, 18 May 2021 20:56:32 -0400, posted for all of us to
digest...

On Tue, 18 May 2021 12:01:20 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

Steve Forbes. Paging Steve Forbes. Please call Congress
Tax accountants and lawyers won't let it happen.