Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why Are Media Ignoring Data Showing Massive COVID-19 VaccineDeath Spike?

On 5/17/2021 10:27 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/17/2021 12:14 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/17/2021 1:43 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 2021 17:19:16 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Mon, 17 May 2021 10:30:27 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Coincided with does not mean caused by.

That was the method used to count Covid deaths. If you had a sucking
chest wound from a gunshot and tested positive for Covid, it was a
Covid death.

You are either lying intentionally or a deluded fool.Â*Â* I suspect the
latter.

It is documented that plenty of deaths from trauma were chalked up as
Covid. The director of our biggest medical conglomerate admitted it on
TV.
The criteria was, when admitted, if a Covid test was given (and
everyone got one) that a positive result got you listed as a Covid
patient, no matter why you were there. That was done for quarantine
purposes as much as anything but when you died, Covid was listed as a
contributing cause. Since we were ignoring co morbidities at the time
(95% of "Covid deaths" had them) the number got inflated.
This week CDC reversed that policy. Now only that 6% that had Covid as
the only cause of death are called a Covid death.

Now who is lying?

Reverse oddity is the Chinese only claiming about 5,000 covid deaths. If
that were true, maybe they were designing a virus to kill only
non-Chinese that escaped from their lab.

The Chinese don't have a high regard for non-Han diversity.

People think here that only whites are racist. I recall telling a
Chinese coworker that we hired a new chemist whose wife was Chinese and
he told me that her parents were probably extremely unhappy about this.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 12:05:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 2021 10:30:27 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/17/2021 9:50 AM, Oliver George wrote:
If these were any other vaccines, they would already be off the market..

In fact, they would have been pulled a long time ago. Usually, a new
drug is withdrawn after 50 deaths, which isn't typical because the FDA
has a strict approval process. The COVID-19 vaccines have been exempted
from it, instead being temporarily "authorized" for emergency use.

These vaccines have coincided with 3,544 American deaths and 12,619
serious injuries as of April 23, according to the CDC's Vaccine Adverse
Event Reports System database (VAERS, republished "as is" in
user-friendly format here). The flu vaccines by comparison are linked
to 20€“30 death reports a year, according to Dr. Peter McCullough, and
those 20€“30 death reports come with considerably more vaccines
administered.

This is precisely the kind of thing FDA approval is supposed to prevent.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...ath_spike.html

Evidently you do not know how to read and interpret the numbers
reported. Look at the fine print. The deaths have not been verified
from the vaccine.

If you got vaccinated yesterday, got killed in a car accident today, it
can be reported by anyone as a possible vaccine death.

Coincided with does not mean caused by.

That was the method used to count Covid deaths. If you had a sucking
chest wound from a gunshot and tested positive for Covid, it was a
Covid death.
CDC has changed that now and are looking at co morbidities and tossing
out anyone who had anything else wrong with them that could be to
blame.
The reality is nobody ever died of "Covid" if you have a sharp enough
pencil. They usually had a cardiopulmonary failure that may have been
exacerbated by Covid. If there were preexisting conditions, it was an
opinion call. The opinions were changed by political reality.
The fact remained 65% of the population was not fully vaccinated when
the policy flipped last Friday.
I posted the CDC numbers as reported by Reuters a couple days ago.

They moved the goal posts for purely political reasons.
As I have been saying all along, the democrats know that if this mask
thing is not a distant memory next year, they lose the senate and
maybe the house.

As always, 1+1 = 6.
Someone finds one gun shot that was counted as a Covid death in
a country with 320 mil and 600K dead, you use it to spread FUD
and try to discredit the death count. I saw the hospitals overflowing,
I saw the hospitalization counts, I saw the trailers with dead bodies,
funeral homes overwhelmed and they were not from gun wounds.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

writes:
On Mon, 17 May 2021 10:30:27 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Coincided with does not mean caused by.

That was the method used to count Covid deaths. If you had a sucking
chest wound from a gunshot and tested positive for Covid, it was a
Covid death.

You are either lying intentionally or a deluded fool. I suspect the latter.

It is documented that plenty of deaths from trauma were chalked up as
Covid. The director of our biggest medical conglomerate admitted it on
TV.

No such documentation exists, except in your head.
The criteria was, when admitted, if a Covid test was given (and
everyone got one) that a positive result got you listed as a Covid
patient, no matter why you were there. That was done for quarantine
purposes as much as anything but when you died, Covid was listed as a
contributing cause. Since we were ignoring co morbidities at the time
(95% of "Covid deaths" had them) the number got inflated.
This week CDC reversed that policy. Now only that 6% that had Covid as
the only cause of death are called a Covid death.

Now who is lying?

You. You don't seem to realize that asserting something doesn't make it true.

Provide a citation to verfied data that supports your assertion or shut up about it.

This is like the stolen election massive fraud lie. I'm sure that in a country
of 320 mil, with 600K Covid deaths, there were some deaths counted where
someone died from a gunshot wound. I recall one incident and in that one
the health authorities said they were going to correct it. The usual bunch
take that and turn it into claims that it's massive to try to claim that the 600K
death number is fake. Suppose that number is off by 10%. So instead of
600K, the more accurate number was 540K? BFD. It does not change the
big picture. And we have excess death numbers for the period that are
even HIGHER than the Covid number. I think it was Washington State
University that did a study estimating that the actual Covid death rate is
50% higher than the 600K.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 2:42:57 PM UTC-4, wrote:

wrote:

writes:
[...]

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...adverse-events

Provide a citation to verfied data that supports your assertion or shut up about it.

CDC work for you?

That doesn't show anything at all to support the claims you just made. VAERS is
what it is and has always been. It's a raw database where anyone can report anything
that has happened to them or someone they know which they think is an adverse
reaction that might be related to any vaccine.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ns/ar-BB18wrA7

What changed is now they are not counting them as Covid deaths and
attributing the underlying conditions.

That doesn't support any of the claims you just made either. Are you really
that confused or just trolling?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
On 5/17/2021 10:27 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/17/2021 12:14 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/17/2021 1:43 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 2021 17:19:16 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I lived in Singapore for a number of years and during the
Malayan Emergency, it was interesting to watch ancient chinese
grand mothers who were construction labourers hurling abuse
at Malays saying that they were just monkeys.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Emergency

Indonesia got their own back later, quite literally executing
more than a million chinese.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indone...965%E2%80%9366

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2021 06:39:10 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

Totally unrelated to what you were responding to but wtf. The moving
of the goal posts referred to the required vaccination rate before and
after last friday to justify removing your mask and that is
undeniable.
That was a politically motivated decision, no matter what CDC says.
There was certainly no real science involved.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

There were no goal posts and nothing moved.

That was a politically motivated decision, no matter what CDC says.
There was certainly no real science involved.

More utterly mindless bull****, your trademark.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Wed, 19 May 2021 03:35:10 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 May 2021 09:50:11 -0400, Oliver George posted for all of us to
digest...

[...]

OT: Politics - More blather

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2021 06:39:10 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

[...]

You did? Where? How many bodies in the trailers were Covid deaths? How many
were natural/usual for that time period? Same for the funeral homes. Get back
to us. Have any pictures or death certificates for backup? You an insider in
the death squad? How are things NOW? That is what you SHOULD be concerned
about, unless you like reliving history over and over again.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 4:25:53 PM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

You did? Where?

We have this thing called TV you know. They showed the trailers in major
cities like NY, they interviewed hospital officials, morticians at funeral homes,
etc. You should try watching sometime.

How many bodies in the trailers were Covid deaths? How many
were natural/usual for that time period?

Is it normal to see trailers in the street used to store bodies because there
isn't enough room? Have you seen much of that in your lifetime. Any of it?
I never have, not in the USA. Then you get upset when we call you trumptards,
but after you are on record with nonsense like this, that sure fits.

Same for the funeral homes. Get back
to us.

Get back to us when you rejoin reality.

Have any pictures or death certificates for backup? You an insider in
the death squad? How are things NOW? That is what you SHOULD be concerned
about, unless you like reliving history over and over again.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/17/2021 9:50 AM, Oliver George wrote:
If these were any other vaccines, they would already be off the market.

In fact, they would have been pulled a long time ago.Â* Usually, a new
drug is withdrawn after 50 deaths, which isn't typical because the FDA
has a strict approval process.Â* The COVID-19 vaccines have been exempted
from it, instead being temporarily "authorized" for emergency use.

These vaccines have coincided with 3,544 American deaths and 12,619
serious injuries as of April 23, according to the CDC's Vaccine Adverse
Event Reports System database (VAERS, republished "as is" in
user-friendly format here).Â* The flu vaccines by comparison are linked
to 20€“30 death reports a year, according to Dr. Peter McCullough, and
those 20€“30 death reports come with considerably more vaccines
administered.

This is precisely the kind of thing FDA approval is supposed to prevent.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...ath_spike.html

https://twitter.com/TyTheFisch/statu...41706448818176
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/22/21 1:36 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 5/21/2021 7:59 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 21 May 2021 19:12:53 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 5/21/2021 10:03 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 21 May 2021 00:48:54 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 20:57:15 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 18 May 2021 14:36:20 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Mon, 17 May 2021 20:59:39 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

Never mind, I know the answer to that question. As usual, you're pulling
your info straight out of your tailpipe.

I always give cites.

No, you provide links to media reports.Â* Those aren't citations to
facts.

You mean like the postal inspector's web site?

inforwars, deadstate aren't citations.

They sure are.Â* They may not be believable but they _are_ citations.

Attacking the messenger instead of addressing the message has always
been the last refuge for the intellectually lazy.

Of course but the left doesn't believe in facts.Â* Everything is
personal.

LOL! Facts and right wing sources are mutually exclusive.

It's been shown that people who watch Fox News, for example, know more
about current events than those who watch CNN.

You're a perfect example of leftist sheep.

It has been shown that people that watch fox news are wrong about the real news.

https://www.businessinsider.com/stud...-at-all-2012-5

You are the perfect example of a rightie idiot.

Yes, the MSM has purple-haired fact checkers so you know the content is accurate. LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/22/21 1:36 AM, Bob F wrote:

It has been shown that people that watch fox news are wrong about the real news.

https://www.businessinsider.com/stud...-at-all-2012-5

You are the perfect example of a rightie idiot.

Whaddabout demoncrap Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot's latest hypocrisy?

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...-masks-n384492

Democrat motto straight out of the communism playbook: "Rules for thee but not for me."

And remember, this is the same lefty that wants to defund police but has taxpayer funded personal security. If a democraps lips are moving, they're lying...every time!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Never mind, I know the answer to that question. As usual, you're pulling
your info straight out of your tailpipe.

I always give cites.

No, you provide links to media reports. Those aren't citations to
facts.

You mean like the postal inspector's web site?

inforwars, deadstate aren't citations.

They sure are. They may not be believable but they _are_ citations.

Attacking the messenger instead of addressing the message has always
been the last refuge for the intellectually lazy.

Of course but the left doesn't believe in facts. Everything is
personal.

LOL! Facts and right wing sources are mutually exclusive.

It's been shown that people who watch Fox News, for example, know more
about current events than those who watch CNN.

You're a perfect example of leftist sheep.

It has been shown that people that watch fox news are wrong about the real news.

https://www.businessinsider.com/stud...-at-all-2012-5

You are the perfect example of a rightie idiot.

Yes, the MSM has purple-haired fact checkers so you know the content is accurate. LOL

Purple-haired? You mean old ladies?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 May 2021 22:36:54 -0700, Bob F wrote:

It has been shown that people that watch fox news are wrong about the
real news.

https://www.businessinsider.com/stud...-at-all-2012-5

It's an old article, so the stats are probably worse now.
Interesting study though.
Thank you.

Here is a direct link to the study, which includes questions
asked, poll methods etc:

http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/knowless/final.pdf

You are the perfect example of a rightie idiot.

No "rightie idiot" is perfect. Not even as an example.
They are all deeply flawed.
IMHO.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You don't get out much, do you? Purple highlights the studs and other
jewelry. Our QA manager was purple for a while. It was a little more
persistent that she'd planned on so the bluish phase lasted a couple of
weeks.

I haven't seen the classic blue-haired Q-tip style in a while.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Nope lefty freaks.
https://www.google.com/search?q=purple+hair&tbm=isch

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I see enough young people to know what he was talking about. I was
being deliberately obtuse to highlight his prejudice against people with
odd-colored hair.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sat, 22 May 2021 10:48:00 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Purple-haired? You mean old ladies?

You don't get out much, do you? Purple highlights the studs and other
jewelry. Our QA manager was purple for a while. It was a little more
persistent that she'd planned on so the bluish phase lasted a couple of
weeks.

I haven't seen the classic blue-haired Q-tip style in a while.

Still denying that you ARE a gossiping washerwoman? LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 23 May 2021 02:57:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Nope

****ing stupid senile sociopath! LOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID: