Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Price on monogram compressor changenout

High-end monogram compressor change out

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...t-3119241-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/17/2021 9:15 AM, thomas wrote:
High-end monogram compressor change out

About $950. Will take two days.

WTF are you talking about? I have monogrammed shirts, but not my
compressor. More information would help.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 May 2021 10:25:31 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

On 5/17/2021 9:15 AM, thomas wrote:
High-end monogram compressor change out

About $950. Will take two days.

WTF are you talking about? I have monogrammed shirts, but not my
compressor. More information would help.

Good answer Ed, but since the OP didn't think to post the details I will. It's
for a GE Monogram refrigerator (I think). Staying with your price?

To OP we need more details to help. Is it the refrigerator? What are the
issues? Could contact the local appliance repairman. Our crystal ball is
cloudy.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/18/2021 3:01 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Mon, 17 May 2021 10:25:31 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

On 5/17/2021 9:15 AM, thomas wrote:
High-end monogram compressor change out

About $950. Will take two days.

WTF are you talking about? I have monogrammed shirts, but not my
compressor. More information would help.

Good answer Ed, but since the OP didn't think to post the details I will. It's
for a GE Monogram refrigerator (I think). Staying with your price?

To OP we need more details to help. Is it the refrigerator? What are the
issues? Could contact the local appliance repairman. Our crystal ball is
cloudy.

Now it makes much more sense but of course there are different models.
'could be double my number.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2021 15:59:28 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

On 5/18/2021 3:01 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Mon, 17 May 2021 10:25:31 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

On 5/17/2021 9:15 AM, thomas wrote:
High-end monogram compressor change out

About $950. Will take two days.

WTF are you talking about? I have monogrammed shirts, but not my
compressor. More information would help.

Good answer Ed, but since the OP didn't think to post the details I will. It's
for a GE Monogram refrigerator (I think). Staying with your price?

To OP we need more details to help. Is it the refrigerator? What are the
issues? Could contact the local appliance repairman. Our crystal ball is
cloudy.

Now it makes much more sense but of course there are different models.
'could be double my number.

I thought you were on the low side to begin with. Is he shipping it to you or
per diem?

--
Tekkie