DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Weather mast (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/68665-weather-mast.html)

Stuart September 10th 04 03:54 PM

Weather mast

What will a licensed electrician charge to replace my hurricane
damaged weather mast (the roof mounted pipe for electric service
cable)?
S2

Joe Bobst September 10th 04 05:07 PM

What will a licensed electrician charge to replace my hurricane damaged
weather mast (the roof mounted pipe for electric service cable)?

Get quotes for that and then get the price on an underground service. The
underground will be maybe $500 more, but you will always be one of the first
back on line when the next big blow comes through. Check with your insurer as
you may see a lower rate with underground. HTH

Joe