Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A Mask

mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaska’s capital Juneau to attend Monday’s
legislative session.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles! LOL

She doesn't even get along with the Republican governor.

Another article from the same website, which I've never heard of. I
hope they're not lying.
https://nowthisnews.com/news/tucker-...al-child-abuse
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2021 4:33 PM, micky wrote:
mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaskas capital Juneau to attend Mondays
legislative session.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles! LOL

She doesn't even get along with the Republican governor.

Another article from the same website, which I've never heard of. I
hope they're not lying.
https://nowthisnews.com/news/tucker-...al-child-abuse

No lie. Huctster Carlson actually said that protecting your family with
masks is equivalent to beating them. You can't make this stuff up.

So dies the Repub party. Good work Huckster!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 19:33:05 -0400, micky
wrote:

mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaskas capital Juneau to attend Mondays
legislative session.

Alaska Air probably should hope they never have a regulatory decision
made in her committee. It might go poorly for them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/21 7:33 PM, micky wrote:
mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaskas capital Juneau to attend Mondays
legislative session.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles! LOL

She doesn't even get along with the Republican governor.

Another article from the same website, which I've never heard of. I
hope they're not lying.
https://nowthisnews.com/news/tucker-...al-child-abuse

Two-faced Democrat Barbera Feinstein doesn't wear a mask at the airport.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dia...tucker-carlson

"Rules for thee but not for me."
-Democrat Barbara Feinstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaskas capital Juneau to attend Mondays
legislative session.

Alaska Air probably should hope they never have a regulatory decision
made in her committee. It might go poorly for them.

She's a state rep. The FAA controls airline regulation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaska€„¢s capital Juneau to attend Monday€„¢s
legislative session.

Alaska Air probably should hope they never have a regulatory decision
made in her committee. It might go poorly for them.

She's a state rep. The FAA controls airline regulation.

The FAA regulates what they do in the air but on the ground it is the
local government. The Ted Stevens airport is owned by the Alaska DOT.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-29 at 17:33:05 MDT, "micky" wrote:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to AlaskaÂ’s capital Juneau to attend MondayÂ’s
legislative session.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles! LOL

The mask requirement will be made permanent as a way of keeping nutjobs off
airplanes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2021 7:33 PM, micky wrote:
mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaskas capital Juneau to attend Mondays
legislative session.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles! LOL

She doesn't even get along with the Republican governor.

Another article from the same website, which I've never heard of. I
hope they're not lying.
https://nowthisnews.com/news/tucker-...al-child-abuse

Always interesting how you are quick to point out "Republicans" not
following orders yet fail to ignore the many Democrats doing the same.
It falls on both sides. Stop being a hypocritical lemming.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 9:25:24 PM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
[...]

And yet Tucker Carlson was one of the people who took Covid seriously back in
February and March. He reportedly urged Trump to do the same. Problem with
most of them is that they are motivated by the almighty dollar or votes and form
their opinions based on that. Trump got the Republican voters on the wrong side
and few are brave enough to challenge any of it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaska€„¢s capital Juneau to attend Monday€„¢s
legislative session.

Alaska Air probably should hope they never have a regulatory decision
made in her committee. It might go poorly for them.

She's a state rep. The FAA controls airline regulation.

The FAA regulates what they do in the air but on the ground it is the
local government. The Ted Stevens airport is owned by the Alaska DOT.

To think some state senator is controlling gates, etc at airports
or Alaska Air's business is absurd. I don 't see any evidence that she;s on
any committees that have anything to do with Alaska Airlines. Again, instead
of just saying, oops I missed that, you just double down. And what was the
airline to do? Give her a special exemption because she's a loon Republican
in the legislature?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/1/2021 6:15 AM, Hawk wrote:
On 4/29/2021 7:33 PM, micky wrote:
mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask

Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaskas capital Juneau to attend Mondays
legislative session.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles!Â*Â* LOL

She doesn't even get along with the Republican governor.

Another article from the same website, which I've never heard of.Â* I
hope they're not lying.
https://nowthisnews.com/news/tucker-...al-child-abuse

Always interesting how you are quick to point out "Republicans" not
following orders yet fail to ignore the many Democrats doing the same.
It falls on both sides. Stop being a hypocritical lemming.

Funny you never complaine about the incredible amount of similkar posts
about Democrats on this newsgroup[.

Stop being a hypocritical lemming.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaska’s capital Juneau to attend Monday’s
legislative session.

Probably all paid for with tax-payer's money.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles! LOL

Hardly. Wearing a mask is hardly more cumbersome than what she
went through. Seems she forfeited her "freedom" to fly in a plane. By
choice.

She doesn't even get along with the Republican governor.

Another article from the same website, which I've never heard of. I
hope they're not lying.
https://nowthisnews.com/news/tucker-...al-child-abuse

It's all over the news now. IMHO he should either be put on
trial for treason or locked away in some nice padded hospital room -
for life.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaska’s capital Juneau to attend Monday’s
legislative session.

Alaska Air probably should hope they never have a regulatory decision
made in her committee. It might go poorly for them.

And all the people that catch COVID on their planes. And die.
You forgot them.
Why do ALL right wingers always forget the people?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 07:32:24 -0400, Larry wrote:

On 4/29/21 7:33 PM, micky wrote:
mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaska’s capital Juneau to attend Monday’s
legislative session.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles! LOL

She doesn't even get along with the Republican governor.

Another article from the same website, which I've never heard of. I
hope they're not lying.
https://nowthisnews.com/news/tucker-...al-child-abuse

Two-faced Democrat Barbera Feinstein doesn't wear a mask at the airport.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dia...tucker-carlson

It wasn't the law back then. Incredible how far #FAUX_NEWS can
twist things.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/01/2021 07:15 AM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

I stopped by the Harley place last night to get a new pair of gloves. I
didn't take a political poll but Harley riders don't wear masks, at
least not those kind. I dug one out of my pocket and started to hang it
off my ears as I walked through the door. I looked around and it went
back in my pocket.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sat, 1 May 2021 10:48:00 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I stopped by the Harley place last night to get a new pair of gloves.

Oh, ****! Now it's about the gloves he bought last night! Good Lord, protect
the Usenet from senile blabbermouths like him!
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 29 Apr 2021 19:33:05 -0400, micky
wrote:

mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaska’s capital Juneau to attend Monday’s
legislative session.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles! LOL

She doesn't even get along with the Republican governor.

". She has also clashed directly with Alaska’s Gov. Mike Dunleavy (R)
who in February said she “misrepresents” the state’s COVID-19 stance and
declared he would no longer attend hearings led by Reinbold. "

Wikip "Reinbold is the only member of the Alaska State Legislature who
is unaffiliated with a caucus organization, as she was ejected from the
Republican-led majority caucus in March 2015.[3]"

https://www.adn.com/politics/article...ck/2015/03/27/
A caucus of one: After defiant budget vote, Rep. Lora Reinbold goes
rogue

JUNEAU -- Republican Eagle River Rep. Lora Reinbold has dominated the
news cycle with her symbolic, caucus-busting vote against a state
operating budget she considers bloated.

But refusing to vote for the budget adopted by the Republican-led
majority caucus got Reinbold booted from the caucus. That's left her the
only one of 60 legislators not a member of the tightly organized
majority and minority caucus system through which the body is
structured.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 30 Apr 2021 07:32:24 -0400, Larry
wrote:

On 4/29/21 7:33 PM, micky wrote:
[...]

FWIW, she was not in the main terminal but at Signature Flight Support,
a small building used for private planes. With its own parking lot and
not many people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/1/2021 12:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 5/1/2021 6:15 AM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

Hey, he has a point. Republicans are for law and order and clean, moral
living. Life is sacred. Just ask this guy. He prays too.

https://tinyurl.com/h3enk8sd

Portland man forcefully detained by US marshals after hotel desk clerk€¦
MSNBC guest rationalizes racist 'Uncle Tim' slur aimed at Sen. Tim Scott

An Idaho state lawmaker, Aaron von Ehlinger, resigned Thursday after he
was accused of raping an intern and colleagues from both sides of the
aisle admonished him for his behavior at work.
"After careful deliberation and prayer I have determined that I will not
be able to effectively represent my constituents and ... have decided to
resign my seat effective immediately," Ehlinger wrote, according to the
Associated Press.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/29/21 7:33 PM, micky wrote:
[...]

And I see that this clip was from September 2020. It wasn't until
January of 2021 that the rules required wearing masks at private
terminals. But of course a jackass like T. Carlson doesn't mention
that, and he's also too stupid to note a distinction between the main
terminal with 100's of people, dozens one might be close to, versus a
small, quiet private terminal, where one might enter and go out the back
door to the plane within in a minute or 2.

There is no ticketing, no luggage opening, no TSA frisking, no need to
talk to or be near anyone. Takes no more time than to walk out of your
house, go 100 feet to a taxi and get in.

"January 2021 Update: Federal Mandate Requires Masks
A January 2021 Public Health Order issued by the Federal Government
requires visitors transiting through a Fixed Base Operator facility
within the United States to wear a mask. Operators are advised that both
passengers and crew members must wear a mask during the entire duration
of their stay within the FBO. Visit the National Air Transportation
Association resource page for more information."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 May 2021 01:58:16 -0000 (UTC), Neill Massello

On 2021-04-29 at 17:33:05 MDT, "micky" wrote:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaska?s capital Juneau to attend Monday?s
legislative session.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles! LOL

The mask requirement will be made permanent as a way of keeping nutjobs off
airplanes.

That will just give these politicians the incentive to use private
planes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I suspect she will be chartering planes on Alaska's dime but I also do
not underestimate the damage a state senator can do if you **** them
off. It might not seem overt but a big corporation can bleed from a
fairly small cut and these airlines are already operating on razor
thin margins.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 1 May 2021 09:10:55 -0700, Bob F
wrote:

On 5/1/2021 6:15 AM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

That's not true. I mostly succeed in ignoring them.

It falls on both sides. Stop being a hypocritical lemming.

Even if what you charged were true. it wouldn't constitute hypocrisy.
Learn how to use the word properly.

And it wouldn't constitute being a lemming. You should learn what that
means too.

Funny you never complaine about the incredible amount of similkar posts
about Democrats on this newsgroup[.

I plonked him a long time ago but I'm sure you're right,

Stop being a hypocritical lemming.

It's far more true of him than of me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/1/2021 12:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 5/1/2021 6:15 AM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

Then you're an unobserved idiot, but we already knew that. Search again.