Old May 4th 21, 06:58 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 5/4/2021 9:18 AM, Frank wrote:
¬* There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats.

Q.E.D.

That because they say the truth, instead of the lies you and the Repubs say.

Old May 4th 21, 07:50 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 02:25 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 5 May 2021 02:25:11 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

02:25??? Yet AGAIN??? LMAO Is your horrible loneliness not letting you sleep
in again, you abnormal senile pest?

cretin's pathological trolling:
Old May 5th 21, 08:31 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 4 May 2021 10:58:49 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 5/4/2021 9:18 AM, Frank wrote:
* There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats.

Q.E.D.

That because they say the truth, instead of the lies you and the Repubs say.

Will this **** ever stop? You and other unbalanced political posters are
ruining this group.

--
Tekkie
Old May 7th 21, 02:02 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2021 9:18 AM, Frank wrote:
* There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats.

Q.E.D.

That because they say the truth, instead of the lies you and the
Repubs say.

Will this **** ever stop? You and other unbalanced political posters
are ruining this group.

I agree. I recently came back. It used to be mostly about home
repair. I asked a totally normal home repair question and was utterly
ignored. Too many busy with offtopic stuff to even see it.
Old May 7th 21, 03:32 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2021 9:18 AM, Frank wrote:
* There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats.

Q.E.D.

That because they say the truth, instead of the lies you and the
Repubs say.

Will this **** ever stop? You and other unbalanced political posters
are ruining this group.

I agree. I recently came back. It used to be mostly about home
repair. I asked a totally normal home repair question and was utterly
ignored. Too many busy with offtopic stuff to even see it.

Do you have the MID from your unanswered question? I took a quick look just
now and didn't see any questions from you that went unanswered but I may
have missed it.

Old May 7th 21, 03:42 AM posted to alt.home.repair

No evidence of it, he must have ****ed up, it never arrived here.

Old May 7th 21, 09:23 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Fri, 7 May 2021 12:42:56 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I agree. I recently came back. It used to be mostly about home
repair. I asked a totally normal home repair question and was utterly
ignored. Too many busy with offtopic stuff to even see it.

Do you have the MID from your unanswered question? I took a quick look
just
now and didn't see any questions from you that went unanswered but I may
have missed it.

No evidence of it, he must have ****ed up, it never arrived here.

Nobody asked YOU anything, you abnormal trolling senile pest! tsk

cretin's pathological trolling:
Old May 7th 21, 12:03 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2021 9:18 AM, Frank wrote:
* There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats.

Q.E.D.

That because they say the truth, instead of the lies you and the
Repubs say.

Will this **** ever stop? You and other unbalanced political posters
are ruining this group.

I agree. I recently came back. It used to be mostly about home
repair. I asked a totally normal home repair question and was utterly
ignored. Too many busy with offtopic stuff to even see it.

Most conservative trolls prefix the subject line with "OT: " string although one leftist jackass here uses "OT. "

Create some filters and the maskholes will be gone forever.

Old May 7th 21, 05:06 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2021 9:07 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 5:22:13 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 4/29/2021 4:40 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:31:51 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 2:06 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:49:57 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:43:31 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:
A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to ask.
WAY too much to expect of Greg Fretwell. What bothers him about
science is he has n ointerest in understanding it. He's worked all his
pitiful life at remaining in the ignorant state we are all born in,
and he'll be damned if he's going to give up on the job at this
advanced stage of his life.

I am not going to squander the rest of my life quivering in fear.
I played the game, I wore my face covering, I got the ****ing
vaccination. I am about to be done with this ****. If I die I will die
out there living, not huddled in the corner scared of a virus I am
supposed to be immune to now.

I decided a long time ago I wouldn't live in fear.

It isnt about fear, its about sensible precautions.

It isn't? Sure comes across that way... 'TAKE THE SHOT OR DIE! IF YOU
DON'T TAKE THE SHOT, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE!"

Since, I can't wear masks,

Another bare faced lie.

I can't wear masks.

Get a face shield. It shuts up the mask nazis and you can still
breathe.
I have to wear a mask at the PT place my FIL goes to and it ****s up
my sinuses for a couple hours.
BTW the PT guy a Dr in Physical Therapy who has a blood oxygen monitor
on people while they exercise says a mask will drop the O2 level a
percent or two. He suggested my FIL take off his mask for a few
minutes and I saw the level rise. He just wanted to be sure it was
just the mask and not another issue. Since we were all fully
vaccinated he said it wasn't a problem.

A face shield doesn't protect me from anything, so it's just for show to
make OTHER people FEEL good, and I'm not one to do anything against my
conscience, let alone just do something to make any group of people feel
GOOD or happy with me. I've never needed anyone's approval, and don't
care to be part of a group of people that I have to placate so they FEEL
good. People like that are never satisfied.

--
Maggie

Thanks for being a good Christian, displaying Christian values of concern for
the health and lives of your fellow human beings. I'm sure Jesus is very proud.

Define what it means to "display Christian values of concern for... etc."

Feel free to quote scriptures on how an individual is supposed to do
this, too.

--
Maggie
Old May 7th 21, 05:09 PM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Funny that Maggie does the opposite of what jesus (supposedly) said.

The "Golden Rule" of Leviticus 19:18 was quoted by Jesus of Nazareth
during his Sermon on the Mount and described by him as the second great
commandment. The common English phrasing is "Do unto others as you would
have them do unto you".

How does one manage to do that with every other person in this world?

The people I interact with on a personal basis receive the "caring"
behavior. No one individual can CARE ABOUT everyone. NO ONE has the
emotional energy to invest in EVERYONE, let alone, it's impossible to
CARE about everyone.

--
Maggie