Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 07:43:40 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I didn't alter a single word. I just snipped the racist trash.
HTH
[]'s

Are we past that 'race is a social construct' bull**** yet? The blacks
seem to think they're pretty special. You don't get it both ways.

Whereas you senile gossiping asshole and Trumptard KNOW that you are
special! And "special" you are indeed! BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Derek Chauvin- found guilty

"Ward" wrote in message
On 4/22/21 1:27 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 22:57:45 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 09:28:25 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/21/2021 8:00 AM, trader_4 wrote:
.
Ed, that's exactly what I thought. I can't recall another case where
the charges
ranged from manslaughter to murder and they convicted them of all
three.
That must be something peculiar to Minnesota.

As to appeals, if there is still justice in America, he should be
granted a new
trial. That trial never should have been held in Minneapolis, it was
impossible
for him to get a fair trial there. The jury was under the gun, knew
that if they
acquitted, the mobs would be burning down their city. Maxine Waters,
always
the fool and despicable, added to it by calling for violence while
the trial was
going on, if he was acquitted. Another thing that should not have
been allowed
was all the tearful testimony of what a great guy that POS Floyd was.
The
prosecution brought up one witness after another, portraying him as a
kind,
loving, beautiful guy. That left the defense in a terrible
position. What could
they do, go cross examine them and ask what about the fact that he
held a
knife to a pregnant woman during a home invasion and all his other
arrests?
If they did, then the jury could feel that the defense was attacking
a dead man.
I'm not saying Chauvin was innocent, but there is no way that sham
was a
fair trial and I hope he gets a new trial. All kinds of trials have
been granted
changes of venue for far less poisonous environments than existed
here.

With all the publicity it would be difficult to try him anywhere and
Maxine would follow.

They did not name the jurors of course, but you can be sure they were
known to the locals. A non-guilty could have had their houses burned
down too.

Every big city seems to have a mural of Floyd now. They should also
put
up a of his arrests with it to keep it in perspective. He is not a
hero
or role model.
That is what bothers me. There are far more egregious police
shootings. Breonna Taylor springs to mind but they had video of Floyd
so the TV embraced it in spite of the fact that he was a thug that was
fighting with the police and refused to get in the car.
Mr Floyd could have stopped this at any time by saying "I give up, I
will get in the car".
Why do people always embrace these thugs?
Because murder is murder even if one is an -accused- thug. We only
legally murder people after they've been convicted by a jury of their
peers. Resisting arrest is not a capital crime.

Mr Floyd was an accessory to that murder. He could have given up and got
in the car at any time. Nobody ever heard him say it tho.

At autopsy, they found our hero had 3x the lethal dose of fentanyl in his
system.

It clearly didnt kill him when he was passing the fake currency.

It may well have made it more likely that he would be
killed by a knee on his neck for more than 7 minutes.

By rights, they should have charged his drug dealer with the murder.

Nope, because he could clearly walk around fine when passing the fake
currency.

https://rumble.com/vfwdr5-we-are-liv...n-verdict.html

And FWIW, our hero also tested positive for the COVID. Why was this not
labeled a COVID death like all the others?

Because that isnt what killed him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/22/2021 9:43 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/22/2021 05:16 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 20:41:16 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 04/21/2021 05:19 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 21:34:05 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

I wonder what message a cop would take away? Never, never
murder a man when he's unarmed, lying down and restrained just because
he's black.

****If it happens, the US will be a better place.
****Most police in the US are too stupid to figure that out, but I
admire your optimism.
****[]'s

Thanks for editing my post, asshole.

****I didn't alter a single word. I just snipped the racist trash.
****HTH
****[]'s

Are we past that 'race is a social construct' bull**** yet? The blacks
seem to think they're pretty special. You don't get it both ways.

Just wait for that bill to pay for reparations gets passed.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/04/09/...arations-bill#
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 05:15:57 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH the useless trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 04:43:47 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the useless trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 04:47:50 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the useless trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I wonder what message a cop would take away? Never, never
murder a man when he's unarmed, lying down and restrained just because
he's black.

Â*Â*Â*Â*If it happens, the US will be a better place.
Â*Â*Â*Â*Most police in the US are too stupid to figure that out, but I
admire your optimism.
Â*Â*Â*Â*[]'s

Thanks for editing my post, asshole.

Â*Â*Â*Â*I didn't alter a single word. I just snipped the racist trash.
Â*Â*Â*Â*HTH
Â*Â*Â*Â*[]'s

Are we past that 'race is a social construct' bull**** yet? The blacks
seem to think they're pretty special. You don't get it both ways.

Just wait for that bill to pay for reparations gets passed.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/04/09/...arations-bill#

Too bad you can't buy stock in illegal fentanyl. I would be long on
that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 05:15:57 +1000, "%%" wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 4/22/2021 11:13 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 05:11:22 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 01:03:36 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 01:34:49 -0400, wrote:

It depends on whether he gets bond pending his appeal. In 2 years
nobody will remember who George Floyd was.

Emmett Till was lynched in 1955 and lots of people still remember his
name.
(And the final days of his life.)

When Congress passes the George Floyd police reform bill, that will
take
care of that.
More likely that Chauvin will be forgotten.
I seem to recall that Greg predicted that Chauvin wouldn't be
convicted,
but I could be
wrong.

Unfortunately, that would have been the safe prediction. Cops usually
get
away with their on-duty murders in this country.

The difference here is video and 9 1/2 minutes. Given the time and
number
of police around to help, you can easily make the argument this was the
wrong way to subdue him.

And it made no sense to drag him out of the cruiser to do that.

He never got in the cruiser.

He was in fact forced to get in it.

If he had they would have slammed the door and drove away.

Not when Chauvin wanted to make an example of him in front of the audience.

He was fighting them in the door saying he wasn't going to get in.

But he was forced in anyway.

He was claustrophobic but not too claustrophobic
to get in a car with his drug dealer.

Yep, it was always a stunt/lie on his part.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 07:34:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the useless trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I wonder what message a cop would take away? Never, never
murder a man when he's unarmed, lying down and restrained just because
he's black.

If it happens, the US will be a better place.
Most police in the US are too stupid to figure that out, but I
admire your optimism.
[]'s

Thanks for editing my post, asshole.

I didn't alter a single word. I just snipped the racist trash.
HTH
[]'s

Are we past that 'race is a social construct' bull**** yet? The blacks
seem to think they're pretty special. You don't get it both ways.

Just wait for that bill to pay for reparations gets passed.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/04/09/...arations-bill#

Just wait for CW2...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The other 3 officers who go on trial in August must be ****ting bricks. If
Chauvin had been acquitted they'd probably breathe a sigh of relief, but
with 3 guilty verdicts they're going to have to work to distance
themselves
from what happened that day. That'll be tough.

Much more likely that since Chauvin got what he deserved, the most
that they will be convicted of is not stopping him doing what he did.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 13:50:16 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The other 3 officers who go on trial in August must be ****ting bricks. If
Chauvin had been acquitted they'd probably breathe a sigh of relief, but
with 3 guilty verdicts they're going to have to work to distance
themselves
from what happened that day. That'll be tough.

Much more likely that since Chauvin got what he deserved, the most
that they will be convicted of is not stopping him doing what he did.

Auto-contradicting senile pest! Why don't you useless cretin just off
yourself? After all you've been BRAGGING in your known bigmouthed manner
about your plans to do so, you ****ing stupid senile troll!

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 01:03:36 -0500, Jim Joyce wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 01:34:49 -0400, wrote:

It depends on whether he gets bond pending his appeal. In 2 years
nobody will remember who George Floyd was.

Emmett Till was lynched in 1955 and lots of people still remember his name.
(And the final days of his life.)

When Congress passes the George Floyd police reform bill, that will take care of that.
More likely that Chauvin will be forgotten.
I seem to recall that Greg predicted that Chauvin wouldn't be convicted, but I could be
wrong.

Unfortunately, that would have been the safe prediction. Cops usually get
away with their on-duty murders in this country.

The difference here is video and 9 1/2 minutes.Â* Given the time and
number of police around to help, you can easily make the argument this
was the wrong way to subdue him.

The other 3 officers who go on trial in August must be ****ting bricks. If
Chauvin had been acquitted they'd probably breathe a sigh of relief, but
with 3 guilty verdicts they're going to have to work to distance themselves
from what happened that day. That'll be tough.

Much more likely that since Chauvin got what he deserved, the most
that they will be convicted of is not stopping him doing what he did.

George was caught trying to pass counterfeit bills.

What do you think a street drug dealer would do to you if you tried to use fake money to buy some drugs?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 06:29:12 -0400, Rapida Muerte
wrote:

slight snip

George was caught trying to pass counterfeit bills.

Or maybe the shop owner switched the notes. Remember Chauvin
KNEW the victim and had a grudge against him. It was NOT a "random"
arrest. He also knew about the victim's claustrophobia, which was a
running joke where they BOTH worked. I think it was a setup from the
start. Pre-meditated murder.

What do you think a street drug dealer would do to you if you tried to use fake money to buy some drugs?

When people start comparing "what would a street drug dealer
do" with "what would a policeman do" it's long past the time to reform
the whole police force.
IMHO.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 09:08:46 -0300, Shadow wrote:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 06:29:12 -0400, Rapida Muerte
wrote:

slight snip

George was caught trying to pass counterfeit bills.

Or maybe the shop owner switched the notes. Remember Chauvin
KNEW the victim and had a grudge against him. It was NOT a "random"
arrest. He also knew about the victim's claustrophobia, which was a
running joke where they BOTH worked. I think it was a setup from the
start. Pre-meditated murder.

What do you think a street drug dealer would do to you if you tried to use fake money to buy some drugs?

When people start comparing "what would a street drug dealer
do" with "what would a policeman do" it's long past the time to reform
the whole police force.
IMHO.
[]'s

Very well said, thanks. The concept of "protect and serve" went out the
window back in the 50's but I'd like to see it come back*. Since then, cops
have given themselves all kinds of powers that they only have because
people are too scared or ignorant to speak up.

When a conversation with a cop goes like this, you know there's a problem.
"Get out of the car!"
"Why?"
"Because I said so!"

*Thinking out loud, maybe there could be a program to restore policing to
what it used to be, to what it should be, and the program could be called
"Make America Great Again." Has that slogan been taken?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/23/2021 3:24 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:

Very well said, thanks. The concept of "protect and serve" went out the
window back in the 50's but I'd like to see it come back*. Since then, cops
have given themselves all kinds of powers that they only have because
people are too scared or ignorant to speak up.

When a conversation with a cop goes like this, you know there's a problem.
"Get out of the car!"
"Why?"
"Because I said so!"

*Thinking out loud, maybe there could be a program to restore policing to
what it used to be, to what it should be, and the program could be called
"Make America Great Again." Has that slogan been taken?

Broad brush you are using there. You are not necessarily wrong, but it
goes both ways.

Have you seen any of the narrative about the black knife wielding girl
that was shot? She was about to stab and possibly kill another girl but
some are saying he shot because he wanted to kill a black girl. Does
not matter that he may have saved the life of another. If they were so
concerned about a bad cop, why did they call for them to come help?

Yes, there are bad cops, racist cops, but there are many good ones.
Often the person stopped is the one staring to escalate a simple
situation by their bad attitude.

Everyone, police and civilians, have to step back and check their attitude.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 14:24:12 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 09:08:46 -0300, Shadow wrote:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 06:29:12 -0400, Rapida Muerte
wrote:

slight snip

[...]

I think you are waxing lyrically about something that didn't exist.
Cops were pretty nasty in the 50 and early 60s too. That was why we
got things like Miranda.
People were nicer to cops then ... or more afraid of them if you were
black.
Do I have to remind you of Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner (pretty
close to where you are now as I recall)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/20/2021 8:58 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/20/2021 7:31 PM, Frank wrote:
On 4/20/2021 5:56 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 4:44:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 17:16:12 -0400, Tekkie©
wrote:

Nuff said, move on.

I bet that won't happen. This is not a "move on" mob.

Â*Â*Â*Â* Good grief.Â*Â* They took Jeopardy off to yap about the verdict.

Jeopardy started here but got bumped for a Biden speech.

My thought tonight is also a lot of potential rioters are disappointed
that Chauvin was found guilty on all counts and they won't have an
excuse to bring home that 70 inch TV they promised mom.

I was surprised that they nailed him on all three.Â* I don't understand
how one victim can garner three murder charges from one assailant.Â* You
can only kill a person once.

It's simple, the media threatens the jurors of disclosing their info if
they vote not guilty. The corruption rules society.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/21/2021 11:10 AM, Rapida Muerte wrote:
On 4/21/21 12:59 PM, Frank wrote:
On 4/21/2021 10:28 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/21/2021 9:28 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/21/2021 8:00 AM, trader_4 wrote:
.

Ed, that's exactly what I thought.Â* I can't recall another case
where the charges
ranged from manslaughter to murder and they convicted them of all
three.
That must be something peculiar to Minnesota.

As to appeals, if there is still justice in America, he should be
granted a new
trial.Â* That trial never should have been held in Minneapolis, it
was impossible
for him to get a fair trial there.Â*Â* The jury was under the gun,
knew that if they
acquitted, the mobs would be burning down their city. Maxine
Waters, always
the fool and despicable, added to it by calling for violence while
the trial was
going on, if he was acquitted.Â*Â* Another thing that should not have
been allowed
was all the tearful testimony of what a great guy that POS Floyd
was. The
prosecution brought up one witness after another, portraying him as
a kind,
loving, beautiful guy.Â*Â*Â* That left the defense in a terrible
position.Â* What could
they do, go cross examine them and ask what about the fact that he
held a
knife to a pregnant woman during a home invasion and all his other
arrests?
If they did, then the jury could feel that the defense was
attacking a dead man.
I'm not saying Chauvin was innocent, but there is no way that sham
was a
fair trial and I hope he gets a new trial.Â*Â* All kinds of trials
have been granted
changes of venue for far less poisonous environments than existed
here.

With all the publicity it would be difficult to try him anywhere and
Maxine would follow.

They did not name the jurors of course, but you can be sure they
were known to the locals.Â* A non-guilty could have had their houses
burned down too.

Every big city seems to have a mural of Floyd now.Â* They should also
put up a of his arrests with it to keep it in perspective.Â* He is
not a hero or role model.

Just thinking this am that George Floyd is probably the only one in
the US that died with covid in his system whose death was not blamed
on covid.

Now we find that George Floyd deliberately sacrificed himself for the
cause of racial justice:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-floyd-vpx.cnn

The government should open up a free all-you-can-eat fentanyl and meth
buffet in every major city.

Incredible nonsense is the only thing you righties have claimed in this
thread. Absolute idiocy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 4:14:12 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

+1

That's another classic. The cops can't do anything that right. As the cops
arrive, that big, fat assed 16 year old is assaulting another girl, throwing
her violently to the ground. Then wielding a big knife, going up to another girl
who's backed up against a car, holding it like she's about to plunge it into
her with only about a foot or two between them.

Yes, there are bad cops, racist cops, but there are many good ones.
Often the person stopped is the one staring to escalate a simple
situation by their bad attitude.

Everyone, police and civilians, have to step back and check their attitude.

But you'll never hear the Black Lies Matter bunch say that, tell the black
people that they need to just cooperate with police, not resist, not create
volatile, toxic, dangerous situations. Telling them to leave their illegal guns
home wouldn't be a bad idea either.