Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Humans Are Dummies

32 Pictures of Dummy Attacks
https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/human-being-fails
Some of the pictures show home owner fails.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 20 Apr 2021 03:43:21 -0700 (PDT), Dean
Hoffman wrote:

32 Pictures of Dummy Attacks
https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/human-being-fails
Some of the pictures show home owner fails.

The one who's afraid she will drown her baby should be hired to do
research on vaccines.

My sister in law just told me that the Corona vaccine causes sterility,
and it might cause drowning also.

Some other good ones too. (Not all, but some very good ones.)

I still have a bottle of mercury my father gave me when I was 7 years
old. I hope it hasn't evaporated.

And ever since I knocked over the ladder and had to jump down from the
attic ONTO the ladder, I put a phone extension in my attic and I unlock
the front door before I go up there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hoffman wrote:

32 Pictures of Dummy Attacks
https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/human-being-fails
Some of the pictures show home owner fails.

The one who's afraid she will drown her baby should be hired to do
research on vaccines.

My sister in law just told me that the Corona vaccine causes sterility,
and it might cause drowning also.

And Covid causes Erectile dysfunction.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hoffman wrote:

32 Pictures of Dummy Attacks
https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/human-being-fails
Some of the pictures show home owner fails.

The one who's afraid she will drown her baby should be hired to do
research on vaccines.

My sister in law just told me that the Corona vaccine causes sterility,
and it might cause drowning also.

And Covid causes Erectile dysfunction.

He has a point. No one at the senior centers that were given the
vaccine has gotten pregnant since. Yes, some of the men are having ED
problems.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Hoffman wrote:

32 Pictures of Dummy Attacks
https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/human-being-fails
Some of the pictures show home owner fails.

The one who's afraid she will drown her baby should be hired to do
research on vaccines.

My sister in law just told me that the Corona vaccine causes sterility,
and it might cause drowning also.

And Covid causes Erectile dysfunction.

I knew Pfizer was at the bottom of this. ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 4:52:49 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 20 Apr 2021 03:43:21 -0700 I put a phone extension in my attic and I unlock
the front door before I go up there.

Did not help our friend SM. True tradgetry