Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?20_Million_前nline_Propagandists=e2=80 =99_Working?=?Q?_for_CCP?=

The Chinese Communist Partys (CCP) public opinion war involves a lot more participants than you may have imagined. In addition to the 50-cent army, 20 million so-called 忻olunteers have also joined the fight. Their average age is just 19.

The 50-cent army refers to internet commentators hired by Chinese authorities. Their job is to manipulate public opinions online. Their name comes from their alleged pay of 50 cents per post.

https://www.ntd.com/20-million-onlin...cp_598859.html

I've often suspected that we have a few commie DNC operatives working alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_20_Million_前nline_Propagandists =E2=80=99_Working_fo?=?Q?r_CCP?=

On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 6:54:51 AM UTC-4, US Patriot wrote:
The Chinese Communist Partys (CCP) public opinion war involves a lot more participants than you may have imagined. In addition to the 50-cent army, 20 million so-called 忻olunteers have also joined the fight. Their average age is just 19.

The 50-cent army refers to internet commentators hired by Chinese authorities. Their job is to manipulate public opinions online. Their name comes from their alleged pay of 50 cents per post.

https://www.ntd.com/20-million-onlin...cp_598859.html

I've often suspected that we have a few commie DNC operatives working alt..home.repair

I figure there are even more foreign intel services spreading lies about a stolen election
that lead to an insurrection, riling people up over wearing a simple mask, spreading lies
about Covid being nothing to worry about, etc. Besides the insurrection, we know the
Russians were successful in getting Trump to believe that the DNC servers were spirited
away to Ukraine, that Crowdstrike is a Ukranian company, that Ukraine meddled in the
2016 election, not Russia, etc. Believing those obvious lies that even a child could see
were BS lead to Trump trying to extort Ukraine and getting impeached. Putin is very happy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_20_Million_前nline_Propagandists =e2=80=99_W?=?Q?orking_for_CCP?=

On 4/17/21 8:15 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

FWIW, your contributions are worth more than 50 cents.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2021 8:43 AM, US Patriot wrote:
[...]

about Covid being nothing to worry about, etc.ツ*ツ* Besides the
insurrection, we know the
Russians were successful in getting Trump to believe that the DNC
servers were spirited
away to Ukraine, that Crowdstrike is a Ukranian company, that Ukraine
meddled in the
2016 election, not Russia, etc.ツ* Believing those obvious lies that
even a child could see
were BS lead to Trump trying to extort Ukraine and getting
impeached.ツ*ツ* Putin is very happy.

FWIW, your contributions are worth more than 50 cents.

I call him traitor for nothing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 8:59:37 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
[...]

Yes, you got that right. You call me traitor for nothing. Meanwhile the real traitors
that were instigated by Trump and all his lies about a stolen election, not problems
there. Trump committed a direct assault on democracy, by refusing to do what every
previous president has done who lost, which is to accept the results. There is your
real traitor and the effects will be with us for a long, long time. Meanwhile the GOP
is still following the loser, right on down the toilet. I see two GOP congressmen even
went to speak at a Qanon conference last week. Nothing wrong there, people like me
are the problem, right?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 20 Million 前nline Propagandists Working for CCP

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 06:54:40 -0400, US Patriot
wrote:

And Trump "gave his word" he'd pay them?
LOL. The Chinese must be stupid.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2021 9:29 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Yup. You cut off your nose to spite your face. Happy now?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/21 10:50 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Yes, you got that right.ツ*ツ* You call me traitor for nothing. Meanwhile the real traitors
that were instigated by Trump and all his lies about a stolen election, not problems
there.ツ*ツ* Trump committed a direct assault on democracy, by refusing to do what every
previous president has done who lost, which is to accept the results.ツ* There is your
real traitor and the effects will be with us for a long, long time.ツ* Meanwhile the GOP
is still following the loser, right on down the toilet.ツ* I see two GOP congressmen even
went to speak at a Qanon conference last week.ツ* Nothing wrong there, people like me
are the problem, right?

Yup.ツ* You cut off your nose to spite your face.ツ* Happy now?

+1

ROFLMAO

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 10:50:49 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
[...]

How exactly did I cut off my nose to spite my face? All I do is speak the truth.
That's more like what you trumptards did. There were 15 other GOP candidates,
but no, you had to have Trump. I told you what would happen, I warned everyone
I could. Now that it just four years it's resulted in the loss of the WH, Senate and
House. Trump even turned red Georgia blue, in another slap in his face, a defeat
of him a second time with the loss of the two Senate seats there. Are you happy
now with what you've achieved with Trump? Apparently most Republicans are
because they are still following him down the toilet and they want to lose some more.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 17 Apr 2021 05:15:13 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 6:54:51 AM UTC-4, US Patriot wrote:
The Chinese Communist Party痴 (CCP) public opinion war involves a lot more participants than you may have imagined. In addition to the 50-cent army, 20 million so-called 砺olunteers have also joined the fight. Their average age is just 19.

The 50-cent army refers to internet commentators hired by Chinese authorities. Their job is to manipulate public opinions online. Their name comes from their alleged pay of 50 cents per post.

https://www.ntd.com/20-million-onlin...cp_598859.html

I've often suspected that we have a few commie DNC operatives working alt.home.repair

I figure there are even more foreign intel services spreading lies about a stolen election
that lead to an insurrection, riling people up over wearing a simple mask, spreading lies
about Covid being nothing to worry about, etc.

I read recently that at its height, its worst, in the 50's there were
50,000 cases of polio in one year. That was more than enough to worry
every parent, keep them letting their children go to swimming pools**,
etc. So why is it that millions of infections and over 500,000
**DEATHS** in one year is not enough to worry trumpists?

**Thought to be a place where polio was spread. The article implied
that it was because FDR seemed to get polio when swimming in the spring
at Warm Springs, Ga. but it didn't say if there was any truth to that
idea. Anyone know?

Besides the insurrection, we know the
Russians were successful in getting Trump to believe that the DNC servers were spirited
away to Ukraine, that Crowdstrike is a Ukranian company, that Ukraine meddled in the
2016 election, not Russia, etc. Believing those obvious lies that even a child could see
were BS lead to Trump trying to extort Ukraine and getting impeached. Putin is very happy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default =?iso-8859-1?Q?_20_Million_'Online_Propagandists'_Working_ for_CCP?=

wrote:

On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 6:54:51 AM UTC-4, US Patriot wrote:
The Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) public opinion war involves a lot
more participants than you may have imagined. In addition to the 50-cent
army, 20 million so-called "volunteers" have also joined the fight.
[...]

Primarily because covid mostly kills those over 70 who arent that far off
dying anyway. Its different when it sees a little kid in an iron lung etc.

**Thought to be a place where polio was spread. The article
implied that it was because FDR seemed to get polio when
swimming in the spring at Warm Springs, Ga. but it didn't
say if there was any truth to that idea. Anyone know?

No mention of that here. Even the location was wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraly..._and_aftermath

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 05:48:02 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bull****ter who demonstrates
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

8,000 people 39 and under dead from Covid here as of March 31. In 1952, the
worst polio year, only 3,100 total dead, 22,000 with partial to severe paralysis.
And just like with polio, there appears to be a significant number of Covid
survivors with lasting, long term problems which may never resolve. Polio
patients needed an iron lung, Covid patients have had lung transplants.
I'd say the difference today is that Trump used Covid as an opportunity for
another nasty, stupid, divisive **** show. Instead of uniting the country with
leadership, he made wearing a simple mask a political issue and held death
rallies that spread the disease. Eventually through his arrogance and stupidity
he caught it himself and got the WH staff infected too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I figure there are even more foreign intel services spreading lies about a stolen election
that lead to an insurrection, riling people up over wearing a simple mask, spreading lies
about Covid being nothing to worry about, etc.

I read recently that at its height, its worst, in the 50's there were
50,000 cases of polio in one year. That was more than enough to worry
every parent, keep them letting their children go to swimming pools**,
etc. So why is it that millions of infections and over 500,000
**DEATHS** in one year is not enough to worry trumpists?

Have you ever seen a "worried" pumpkin or a "worried" banana?
Neither have I. You have to be a rational being to get "worried" about
things.

**Thought to be a place where polio was spread. The article implied
that it was because FDR seemed to get polio when swimming in the spring
at Warm Springs, Ga. but it didn't say if there was any truth to that
idea. Anyone know?

Polio is transmitted by water. It's why the Sabin vaccine
works so well where sewerage control is precarious. The water the
vaccine deniers drink is contaminated by the sewerage produced by
people that take the vaccine, and they get a "free" vaccine. The Sabin
vaccine is a live virus which reproduces and is transmitted just like
the "bad" one. It produces the same antibody response without any side
effects.
Chlorine will kill the polio virus in a few minutes, but only
if the pool owners use the recommended concentrations.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...r124000255.pdf

Few do.
Spring water? If someone with a polio infection craps
upstream from you, you are fscked. And very unlucky.
[]'s

Besides the insurrection, we know the
Russians were successful in getting Trump to believe that the DNC servers were spirited
away to Ukraine, that Crowdstrike is a Ukranian company, that Ukraine meddled in the
2016 election, not Russia, etc. Believing those obvious lies that even a child could see
were BS lead to Trump trying to extort Ukraine and getting impeached. Putin is very happy.

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2021 1:30 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

With your raging TDS, you would not understand our explanation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2021 7:50 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Yes, you got that right.ツ*ツ* You call me traitor for nothing.ツ* Meanwhile
the real traitors
that were instigated by Trump and all his lies about a stolen
election, not problems
there.ツ*ツ* Trump committed a direct assault on democracy, by refusing to
do what every
previous president has done who lost, which is to accept the results.
There is your
real traitor and the effects will be with us for a long, long time.
Meanwhile the GOP
is still following the loser, right on down the toilet.ツ* I see two GOP
congressmen even
went to speak at a Qanon conference last week.ツ* Nothing wrong there,
people like me
are the problem, right?

Yup.ツ* You cut off your nose to spite your face.ツ* Happy now?

You stupid Repubs are doing a great job of destroying your own party
with your incredible idiocy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9366326.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2021 4:53 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

How exactly did I cut off my nose to spite my face?ツ*ツ*ツ* All I do is
speak the truth.
That's more like what you trumptards did.ツ* There were 15 other GOP
candidates,
but no, you had to have Trump.ツ*ツ* I told you what would happen, I
warned everyone
I could.ツ* Now that it just four years it's resulted in the loss of the
WH, Senate and
House.ツ* Trump even turned red Georgia blue, in another slap in his
face, a defeat
of him a second time with the loss of the two Senate seats there.
Are you happy
now with what you've achieved with Trump?ツ*ツ*ツ* Apparently most
Republicans are
because they are still following him down the toilet and they want to
lose some more.

With your raging TDS, you would not understand our explanation.

And than there's your raging TTS.