Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Arizona county still obstructing election audit

Apparently Maricopa County commiecrats have something to hide?

https://www.oann.com/ariz-county-sti...lection-audit/

I can't believe they have not destroyed the evidence by now. Bunch of amateur election thieves, I guess.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/8/2021 6:59 AM, jimmy wrote:
Apparently Maricopa County commiecrats have something to hide?

https://www.oann.com/ariz-county-sti...lection-audit/

I can't believe they have not destroyed the evidence by now. Bunch of
amateur election thieves, I guess.

here was an audit. No reason to do it again, except to antagonize and
waste money.

D-I-Y home energy audit using IR camera [email protected] Home Repair 13 February 2nd 07 04:59 PM
D-I-Y home energy audit using IR camera [email protected] Home Ownership 7 February 2nd 07 04:59 PM
Home energy audit Keith D UK diy 1 August 15th 06 08:07 PM
Condominium board To Audit or Not to Audit ? Tony Tedesco Home Ownership 7 November 13th 05 12:34 AM
Lieberal funds never did get 'audit' Jake Metalworking 1 April 13th 05 03:40 PM