DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ot. Doing hanayama puzzles (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/685848-ot-doing-hanayama-puzzles.html)

Thomas April 1st 21 09:19 PM

Ot. Doing hanayama puzzles

Are there harder ones above level six?
These are brutal but toss me something harder.
Inigma was hardest for me, infinity was easy., quartet disassembled but cannot put back.

Tekkie© April 1st 21 09:29 PM

Ot. Doing hanayama puzzles

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 13:19:04 -0700 (PDT), Thomas posted for all of us to
digest...

Are there harder ones above level six?
These are brutal but toss me something harder.
Inigma was hardest for me, infinity was easy., quartet disassembled but cannot put back.

Wrong group

--
Tekkie

[email protected] April 1st 21 10:07 PM

Ot. Doing hanayama puzzles

wrote:

Are there harder ones above level six?
These are brutal but toss me something harder.
Inigma was hardest for me, infinity was easy., quartet disassembled but cannot put back.

https://www.killersudokuonline.com/

Scroll down to Mind Bending 795

Screen-snip ; save ; print a few copies -
.. it took me ~ 5 tries.
John T.