Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Swearing in sign language

On Apr 3, 2021 at 11:15:12 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sat, 03 Apr 2021 09:45:28 +0100, Snit wrote:

Xeno wrote:
On 1/4/21 12:52 am, rbowman wrote:
On 03/30/2021 08:56 PM, Snit wrote:

Thank Wotan Harris isn't a Jew.
Who is that? I suspect you might be thinking of Kamala Harris but
getting her
name wrong? If so her heritage is both Black and Asian (Middle Eastern).

Are you that ****ing dumb? I don't thank your middle eastern tribal god;
I prefer the gods of my ancestors.

Not real bright is Snit! LOL

He=E2=80=99s the one dumb enough to think an atheist has a god.

I'm sure it was you who told me as an atheist that I have a belief.

Was not me. Maybe it was your personal deity.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Sat, 03 Apr 2021 18:46:59 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Was not me. Maybe it was your personal deity.

YOU are certainly the one who keeps sucking that filthy trolling Scottish
****** off, time and again, **** the git!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 03 Apr 2021 13:58:03 +0100, liamhardshell

On 2021-04-03, Xeno wrote:
On 3/4/21 7:46 pm, Snit wrote:
Xeno wrote:
On 3/4/21 6:10 am, Snit wrote:
On Apr 2, 2021 at 11:33:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 01 Apr 2021 21:01:15 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 1, 2021 at 11:20:51 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Since you wear baseball caps backwards, maybe you do
put bumbags on the
front?

I shan't try to defend Americans.

That's because you aren't one, you're Jewish.

One can be both you know.

But one wouldn't admit to it.

Huh?

That's the noise most Americans make, yes.

Huh?

[claps] Now try a whistling noise.

Can I just play the kazoo instead?

Just implies it would be easier.

Not if you want to play the kazoo at the professional level, as I
play it!

I'd say you are a fine player of the meat organ.

Homophobic attacks speak poorly of you.

Just stating the obvious!

Shhh. Snit pretends to still be in the closet.
Decide for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PrescottComputerGuy

Camp voice, definitely gay. And a weird stutter on "biyanarary"

Any fool knows that 1111 is F.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 18:39:05 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Any fool knows that 1111 is F.

You decrepit senile fool don't even know that you are feeding a troll,
lowbrowwoman!