Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: ‘Vaccinated Only’ Sections Now In America

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 10:36:27 -0400, Pinocchio Psaki
wrote:

On 3/28/21 8:06 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 2:31:07 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Yes you Democrats keep spinning up the company line but if people are
standing in line to vote in 2022 wearing masks they will be asking
"Didn't they say they were going to fix this ****"?

Why should we be standing in line to vote? Voting by mail is
so much more convenient; I've been doing so for years.

Cindy Hamilton

Voting is no longer needed.

Yes it is.

https://politics.theonion.com/ted-cr...wer-1846553352

LOL

"Ted Cruz" (whoever that might be - probably some shameless
immigrant that snuck over the border)) was unsuccessful in convincing
the non-Trumpets to vote against the right to vote.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 05:06:32 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 2:31:07 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Yes you Democrats keep spinning up the company line but if people are
standing in line to vote in 2022 wearing masks they will be asking
"Didn't they say they were going to fix this ****"?

Why should we be standing in line to vote? Voting by mail is
so much more convenient; I've been doing so for years.

Cindy Hamilton

It was a figure of speech but if they are still afraid to go out, same
result.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_OT=3A_‘Vaccinated_Only=E2=80=99_ Sections_Now_In_Americ?=?Q?a?=

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 5:15:45 AM UTC-5, jimmy wrote:
On 3/26/21 5:45 AM, wrote:
I'm sure the unvaccinated will unmask first, and we'll just have to
see how they do.

I don't wear a mask. For metabolically healthy people, this scamdemic-19 is just a minor cold...if that.

I know someone who is metabolically healthy, below 60 years old that got it

apparently is still in icu a week later and on respiratorÂ*

Who knows if he will rebound and whenÂ*

this is not uncommon
even if it does not kill you, who would agree to contract the common cold if they could avoid it

mk5000

OSHA is approving two additional quantitative fit testing protocols for inclusion in appendix A of the Respiratory Protection Standard. These protocols a The modified
ambient aerosol condensation nuclei counter (CNC) quantitative fit testing protocol for full-facepiece and half-mask elastomeric respirators and the modified ambient aerosol CNC quantitative fit testing protocol for filtering facepiece respirators.--2019 https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...ction-standard

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 6:48:10 AM UTC-5, democrat logic wrote:
On 3/25/2021 7:16 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 11:18:02 AM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
Vaccinated fans will soon have their own sections at Miami Heat games.

The Heat announced plans Tuesday to open two sections in their lower bowl only for fully vaccinated fans starting with an April 1 game against Golden State. They are the first NBA team to reveal such a plan, though other clubs are believed to be working
on similar measures.

Masks will still be required, even for the vaccinated fans, but social distancing rules will be slightly relaxed in those areas.

https://populist.press/vaccinated-on...ow-in-america/

If the vaccines actually worked, they could eliminate the heavy-handed mask and social distancing mandates.

People going to Rutgers in person classes will have to be vaccinated.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/rutgers-to-require-covid-19-vaccination-for-students-this-fall/ar-BB1eXp2g

And the bidencrats let illegals cross the border with active covid-19 infections. LOL

Bidencrat California the entire state opens for vaccinations next week to everyone 16 years old. Its a free for for all!
Red States like Alabama still mired in phase 1A like some kinda giant container ship stuck in a canal or something, and still mostly only old or sick people can get vaccinated.
I just dont get it.

mk5000

Andy Dufresne: Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget.
Red: Forget?
Andy Dufresne: Forget that... there are places in this world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside... that they can't get to, that they can't touch. That's yours.--The Shawshank Redemption

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 1:16:10 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 01:38:58 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 01:08:59 -0400, wrote:

I already posted this but so far they have already found 89 post
vaccination infections in Minnesota and those are just the ones they
know about.

It's not clear to me what you're getting at. NPR says 130 million doses
have been administered, with 46 million people being fully vaccinated. With
that in mind, you seem to think it's significant that 89 people still got
infected after being vaccinated.

The very first sentence of your linked article says "Health officials
report dozens of fully-vaccinated people have contracted COVID-19 in
Minnesota, a development that wasnt unexpected." What part of "a
development that wasn't unexpected" is confusing you? Did someone tell you
that any of the vaccines would be 100% effective? No, I don't think they
did.

Did any of those 89 people end up in the ICU? How many of them died as a
result of getting infected? What percentage of 46 million is 89? Maybe
those are some of the questions you should be asking. Not "why are masks
still being recommended." This stuff really isn't that hard.

To start with 89 people might just be the tip of the iceberg since we
don't know how many people got infected and didn't go to the doctor.
This was also one fairly small state.

Do not know

however, when you get a vaccine you are de facto infected because they introduce a small bit of the virus into the system which causes an immune reaction

perhaps you are referring to side effects rather than infection

By contrast, my friend who is 64 and lives in jersey got hers quite a while ago
no side effects

mk5000

nyone desiring a quiet life has done badly to be born in the twentieth century.
Attributed to Leon Trotsky, quoted in Isaiah Berlin. "Political Ideas in the Twentieth Century".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 1:23:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 06:00:37 -0400, micky
wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 26 Mar 2021 01:08:59 -0400,
wrote:

ed and out of range for the rest of us.

The problem with your rant is if you are vaccinated you have all the
protection you will get. It still does not stop you from infecting
others

You keep saying that but it hasn't been determined yet. The odds are
high that it does.

Read this and maybe it will help you see why your objection is way
overstated:
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...ine-protection

"When a person is infected €“ or inoculated with a vaccine €“ the immune
system gears up to produce antibodies that specifically target the
virus. Over time, those antibodies naturally wane. But the immune system
still holds a memory of the virus, and if it ever shows up again, cells
spring into action and start to gear up a new batch of antibodies.
However, that process can take three to five days.

In the meantime, a virus can potentially start to replicate in the body.

If the virus is replicating in a vaccinated person who will not die,
that is the perfect breeding ground for a variant that is immune to
the vaccine.
One of the strongest responses to killing off a virus is if all the
hosts die.
That is why we kill whole herds of livestock when a few get sick.
That is not an acceptable answer with humans but it is the solution
that has worked many times.
If the vaccine is not killing the virus, it is promoting it's
mutation.

I hope the acceptable solution is coming soon

Ive read the online appointment system is a hit or miss nightmare, almost like trying to get the new Xbox at Christmas and its always sold out within 30 seconds.

the rest of us losers have to hover endlessly online for appointment availability? Makes no sense.

mk5000

I have been going around like crazy, trying to find a reason or someone who can help. If this continues I may lose my work, with Egypt's crossing almost always closed, I am trapped like a rabbit in a cage.--Abu Abdallah
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 1:27:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 05:50:18 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 6:15:45 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
On 3/26/21 5:45 AM, wrote:
I'm sure the unvaccinated will unmask first, and we'll just have to
see how they do.
I don't wear a mask. For metabolically healthy people, this scamdemic-19 is just a minor cold...if that.

I suppose you feel those with comorbidities should just get it over with
and die?

Cindy Hamilton

It might be the answer to saving SS/MC. ;-)
When you look at who actually dies, they are generally old and sick.
Of course there are a few outliers that make the news but they don't
bump the needle in the stats.

https://www.heritage.org/data-visual...deaths-by-age/

i for one want to live long enough to collect

this sounds like what Sarah Palin called death panels

I am looking forward to becoming eligible

Here you have to apply on line

You have to click off a bunch of boxes to show which eligibility category
You are in

There are shots available in many pharmacies, including eg walmar

I saw some stuff in the news where they talked about rural programs that do not rely on the websites, but i am not in those types of areas and I have no way to get to such areas

mk5000

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.

Edith Sitwell

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 1:31:07 AM UTC-5, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

True. There could actually be 90 or more. Still, how does that number
compare to the millions who were able to avoid infection? And what about
the rest of the questions I asked above? You avoided all of them.

I'm still trying to understand how you just happened to come to the
realization that none of the vaccines is 100% effective when their efficacy
percentages were, and still are, in the news almost nonstop?

It does point out why this vaccine is far from the panacea we were
hoping for and why we will still be told to wear masks well into 2022
or even 23.

I don't know which planet you live on. Far from the panacea we were hoping
for? You might need to flip the channel periodically or maybe read more.
Who are the people who were hoping for a panacea?

The vaccine may help you from getting really sick, we are still
waiting to see how well that works but it is clear it doesn't keep you
from being infected or infecting others.

Again, no one has ever, ever, said that any of the vaccines are 100%
effective. Perhaps you've heard that but didn't understand what it means..

We also don't know how long it will be until a variant overwhelms the
current vaccines.

You mean the situation is still evolving? Be still, my heart! You're
showing that you're really slow to pick up on what the experts have been
saying for months. Try a different channel.

Yes you Democrats keep spinning up the company line but if people are
standing in line to vote in 2022 wearing masks they will be asking
"Didn't they say they were going to fix this ****"?

So Im not sure whats going on in some states with vaccines, but here on the local news they do at least one story every day about the appointment-free vaccine clinics popping up in various neighborhoods. The clinics are large arenas, not tiny little kiosks.

And then they tell us how many thousands upon thousands of residents were vaccinated and all accomplished by community volunteers... very feel-good stories.

I believe that where there are efforts like this, masks will be history. It is a good democrat company line

in communities that aren't doing this, they might just be in long lines in 2022 but because GOP states are making absentee or mail in voting near impossible

mk5000

But then in 1985 a couple neighborhood kids broke into the house through the back door
When the fire trucks arrived, it was burnt to the ground
There ain't a sign of that house there any more
But that's alright. But that's alright=="Jimmy Barlett's Teeth"
The Taxpayers

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_OT:_‘Vaccinated_Only=E2=80=99_Sect io?=?Q?ns_Now_In_America?=

wrote:
[...]

Nope.

because they introduce a small bit of the virus into the system

But not a bit that can infect you even with the traditional vaccines.

which causes an immune reaction

It actually get the immune system to produce antibodys.

perhaps you are referring to side effects rather than infection

Nope, he is talking about those who get infected before
the vaccine has taken effect.

By contrast, my friend who is 64 and lives in jersey
got hers quite a while ago no side effects

Likely because her immune system isnt that great.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 07:05:49 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Nope.

LOL

But not

LOL

FLUSH more of the subnormal auto-contradicting sociopath's sick ****

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Considering the sweeping anti-voter law just passed in Georgia, how could
the folks there NOT be standing in longer lines at the next election?

That's your Republicans at work. Can't win an election fair and square?
Just make it so fewer people can vote, especially when the disenfranchised
are likely to vote for the other side.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 08:39:21 +1100, %%, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH troll****

--
"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Like cancer, can spread. FL has had very goo mail voting for years but
there is a move to change what works.

Would not be surprised if the law end up in the courts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Much more likely that the much more sensible approach like Michigan
has will spread instead now that so many choose to use mail in voting.

FL has had very goo mail voting for years but there is a move to change
what works.

But it remains to be seen if they are stupid enough to kill off what works
well.

Would not be surprised if the law end up in the courts.

Yep, bound to because its clearly trying to discourage
those who dont vote for them from voting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

This is not that kind of vaccine. There is no corona virus in the
vaccine we are getting.

The infections are really new corona infections and predicted in 5% or
so who are vaccinated depending on which one you get. Even assuming
that is a pessimistic number and it is really only 0.5% you are still
talking about over a million getting infected in spite of the
vaccine..
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

They are getting a lot better here. The main problem was millions of
people trying to get thousands of doses. Now that supply is catching
up with demand they are calling us now. I was called 3 times this
weekend but I already had mine a week ago. I am going back in 2 weeks
for the 2d one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The problem is getting vaccinated does not allow you to throw away
your mask ... at least that is the guess of the week.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 18:31:35 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The only thing they want to do is make automatic renewal only happen
it you vote at least once in each cycle. Right now you can completely
skip a cycle and stay registered. As mobile as people are, maybe we
should check in every 2 years. You can avoid the problem if you just
vote. You can mail back a blank ballot if you don't like anyone. They
have prepaid postage.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_OT:_=EF=BF=BDVaccinated_Only=EF=BF=BD_Sect io?=?Q?ns_Now_In_America?=

wrote:
[...]

But given that the vaccine eliminates severe disease and
turns the symptoms into those of a bad cold, no big deal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

What matters is that you wont catch
the virus or get killed by it, stupid.

at least that is the guess of the week.

It isnt a guess, Pinocchio.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_OT:_‘Vaccinated_Only=e2=80=99_Sect ions_Now_In?=?Q?_America?=

On 03/28/2021 01:41 PM, marika wrote:
however, when you get a vaccine you are de facto infected because they introduce a small bit of the virus into the system which causes an immune reaction

Missing the entire rationale behind mRNA vaccines y a mile...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 11:29:07 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:
[...]

No big deal until they infect someone who is not prepared to deal with
the mutation they have been cooking up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 11:29:07 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:
[...]

There is no mutation. Just a different way of doing vaccines
and those who dont like a new way are free to use any one
of a number of traditional vaccines like the AstraZeneca or
the Johnson&Johnson.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

At the moment, it's 253 bills in 43 states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...licans-states/
Voting laws proposed by Republicans in 43 states would limit voter access

In 43 states across the country, Republican lawmakers have proposed at
least 250 laws that would limit mail, early in-person and Election Day
voting with such constraints as stricter ID requirements, limited hours or
narrower eligibility to vote absentee, according to data compiled as of
Feb. 19 by the nonpartisan Brennan Center for Justice. Even more proposals
have been introduced since then.

Like cancer, can spread. FL has had very goo mail voting for years but
there is a move to change what works.

Would not be surprised if the law end up in the courts.

I believe Georgia's law is already being challenged in the courts by Marc
Elias, the guy who won about 63 cases challenging Trump's claims of
election fraud, so he has a pretty good track record.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 19:20:17 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Missing the entire rationale behind mRNA vaccines y a mile...

You NEVER miss juggling with big words, eh, senile blabbermouth? LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 11:31:25 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

What matters is that you wont catch
the virus or get killed by it, stupid.

No, what matters is that YOU will finally catch the virus and GET killed,
senile pest!

--
Bill Wright to Rodent Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 09:42:00 +1100, %%, better known as cantankerous

But it remains to be seen if they are stupid enough to kill off what works
well.

What everyone can see is YOU spouting off about matters you haven't the
foggiest about and, in addition, are absolutely NONE of yours, senile Ozzie
pest!

--
dennis@home to retarded trolling senile Rodent:
"sod off rod you don't have a clue about anything."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Honestly, if I had to wear a mask at the grocery store for the rest of my life,
I wouldn't care. Keeping people 6 feet away is an added bonus.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_OT=3a_=c2=91Vaccinated_Only=c2=92_Sectio ns_Now_In_A?=?Q?merica?=

wrote:

[...]

The mask-nazis said we only have to wear the masks a few weeks until we flatten the curve, inject some experimental gene therapy, and achieve herd immunity...or move to a red state.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

history.Â* It is a good democrat company line

The problem is getting vaccinated does not allow you to throw away
your mask ... at least that is the guess of the week.

The mask-nazis said we only have to wear the masks a few weeks until we
flatten the curve, inject some experimental gene therapy, and achieve
herd immunity...or move to a red state.

Who's doing gene therapy?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 4:08:16 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:46:18 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 12:18:02 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
Vaccinated fans will soon have their own sections at Miami Heat games.

The Heat announced plans Tuesday to open two sections in their lower bowl only for fully vaccinated fans starting with an April 1 game against Golden State. They are the first NBA team to reveal such a plan, though other clubs are believed to be working
on similar measures.

Masks will still be required, even for the vaccinated fans, but social distancing rules will be slightly relaxed in those areas.

https://populist.press/vaccinated-on...ow-in-america/

If the vaccines actually worked, they could eliminate the heavy-handed mask and social distancing mandates.

If they worked as you think they should, yes. Why do you have such trouble with reality?

Cindy Hamilton

It does question the value if it is only there to protect the
vaccinated. I am surprised the woke crowd doesn't call that
discrimination and selfishness.
Since it is clear there will always be 25-30% who will refuse to be
vaccinated, will we remain masked forever or at a certain point just
say "**** them"?

We'll worry about that when the vaccines have reduced the infection rates
to very low levels.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-03-25, micky wrote:
I'm glad to hear it. It will enourage the others to get vaccinated.

It will not encourage me. I will not take part in medical experiments.
Have you read the fine print and disclaimers? I realize there may be
some big words, but if you mouth them their meaning may come to you.

I read the EUA and I followed the results of the testing and I compared
that against 550K dead Americans. The rational choice is very obvious
and I got vaccinated as soon as I could.

People like you are a danger to the rest of us, ...

Wrong. People like YOU pushing for universal injection of experimental
vaccines that have received only minimal testing are a danger to the rest
of us. As I said, I will not take part in these medical experiments - I
will *not* be vaccinated. Not for you. Not for Joe Biden. No way, no how.

The fraud of "Climate Change" -- https://RealClimateScience.com
Don't talk to cops! -- https://DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- https://CopBlock.org

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 1:09:27 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 16:55:10 -0400, micky
wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:46:18 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote:

On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 12:18:02 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
Vaccinated fans will soon have their own sections at Miami Heat games..

The Heat announced plans Tuesday to open two sections in their lower bowl only for fully vaccinated fans starting with an April 1 game against Golden State. They are the first NBA team to reveal such a plan, though other clubs are believed to be working
on similar measures.

Masks will still be required, even for the vaccinated fans, but social distancing rules will be slightly relaxed in those areas.

https://populist.press/vaccinated-on...ow-in-america/

I'm glad to hear it. It will enourage the others to get vaccinated.

People like you are a danger to the rest of us, to our children who have
not been vaccinated, to the, guessing, 1%** of the population who cannot
safely be vaccinated, to our children who have not been vaccinated and
may be less (but not zero) likely to die, but if they get "long covid"
will have it for that much longer.

For some reason government officials have said they can't make a
distinction but at least private groups like stadium owners can. Maybe
because the vaccine has only emergency authorization, but eventually it
will be fully approved and maybe then even the government will keep
trouble-makers like you confined and out of range for the rest of us.

The problem with your rant is if you are vaccinated you have all the
protection you will get. It still does not stop you from infecting
others so maybe they need to keep you away.

There you go again, spreading more BS, even though it's been explained
to you here many times now that this is not true.

I already posted this but so far they have already found 89 post
vaccination infections in Minnesota and those are just the ones they
know about.
It was on NBC tonight but I didn't steal their video.
This is where they got it (ABC and NBC are the same here)
https://www.wdio.com/coronavirus/min...nated/6053179/

What's your problem with math? The vaccines are from 75% to 95% effective,
not 100%. None of that means that the vaccines won't substantially reduce
your risk of getting Covid, your probability of transmitting it to someone
else, your risk of hospitalization and your risk of death.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 1:29:10 AM UTC-4, wrote:

wrote:
Vaccinated fans will soon have their own sections at Miami Heat games.

The Heat announced plans Tuesday to open two sections in their lower
bowl only for fully vaccinated fans starting with an April 1 game
against Golden State. They are the first NBA team to reveal such a plan,
though other clubs are believed to be working
on similar measures.

Masks will still be required, even for the vaccinated fans, but social
distancing rules will be slightly relaxed in those areas.

https://populist.press/vaccinated-on...ow-in-america/

If the vaccines actually worked, they could eliminate the heavy-handed
mask and social distancing mandates.

If they worked as you think they should, yes. Why do you have such
trouble with reality?

It does question the value if it is only there to protect the vaccinated.

It isnt.

Who cares what those ****wits call it.

Since it is clear there will always be 25-30%
who will refuse to be vaccinated,

That's bull**** even in the USA. The DTP1
vaccination rate in the USA is actually 97%
and the DTP3 vaccination rate is actually 94%.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...tes-by-country

will we remain masked forever

Nope.

or at a certain point just say "**** them"?

At some stage enough will have been vaccinated
so that masks wont be needed. We arent there yet.

How is that if vaccination does not prevent you from getting the virus
and passing it along ... and that is just the strains we know about.

Again problems with basic facts and math. How is it that all the other
vaccines work, some even totally eradicating the disease, when none
of them are 100% effective either?

Who knows what we will be looking at in September.

I'm sure wherever we are at, you'll still be here posting BS.

My guess is they will already be working on a new vaccine by then and
we will have to start over. ... but I have already said that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

And how many people had been vaccinated? At least hundreds of thousands.
The vaccines are 75% to 95% effective, not 100%. Did any of the 89 wind up
hospitalized or die?

It does point out why this vaccine is far from the panacea we were
hoping for and why we will still be told to wear masks well into 2022
or even 23.

No vaccine is 100% effective, yet they have put down everything from measles
to polio. The vaccine doesn't have to be 100% effective for it to work.
Funny, you were advocating for letting her rip to get heard immunity last spring.
So that was supposed to be effective, a solution, but now the vaccines are not?

The vaccine may help you from getting really sick, we are still
waiting to see how well that works but it is clear it doesn't keep you
from being infected or infecting others.

That's pure BS too. We have data already. There is great data from Israel
for example. And it's a lie that the vaccines don't keep you from being
infected or infecting others. It's not 100%, was never claimed to be. But
it does greatly reduce your chances of being infected and very likely your
chance of passing it on if you do happen to get infected.

We also don't know how long it will be until a variant overwhelms the
current vaccines. As long as it is still replicating in vaccinated
people, it is still learning. The vaccine might actually promote
stronger variants since it keeps the host alive but it doesn't kill
the virus in a significant number of people. If you believe the
projection 5% (16 million people) might be the breeding ground for
stronger variants of this virus.

More FUD. The vaccine manufacturers are already working on new vaccines
for the variants and could have them available by late summer.

I have been saying all along, be prepared for your annual or maybe
even semi annual booster.
Whether that was in the original vaccine design will be argued by
those people who see a big business conspiracy in everything.

It will only be argued by people like you and the Qanon bunch.

They
tend to be more on the left in a Michael Moore sort of way.
I did point out, these folks did not build a huge mRNA infrastructure
for a one time deal.

From what I've seen it hasn't been such a huge infrastructure and there
are 7 bil people in the world.

Billions maybe trillions will be made on this boondoggle and it won't
be trickling down to you and me ... unless you bought shares in the
companies.

REady for Qanon, that's for sure.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

As opposed to replicating in 50+ people that are not vaccinated, where the
infection will be worse and probably a lot more virus particles emitted.
Right, got it.

One of the strongest responses to killing off a virus is if all the
hosts die.

Are you going back to your let her rip solution again?

That is why we kill whole herds of livestock when a few get sick.
That is not an acceptable answer with humans but it is the solution
that has worked many times.
If the vaccine is not killing the virus, it is promoting it's
mutation.

Yes, we can see that horrible result with polio, smallpox, diptheria, etc.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/26/21 5:45 AM, wrote:
I'm sure the unvaccinated will unmask first, and we'll just have to
see how they do.
I don't wear a mask. For metabolically healthy people, this scamdemic-19 is just a minor cold...if that.

I suppose you feel those with comorbidities should just get it over with
and die?

Cindy Hamilton

It might be the answer to saving SS/MC. ;-)
When you look at who actually dies, they are generally old and sick.
Of course there are a few outliers that make the news but they don't
bump the needle in the stats.

https://www.heritage.org/data-visual...deaths-by-age/

Apparently you're not good at looking at simple charts either. There is a large number of
people under 65 that died. I didn't add it up, but clearly it's on the order of 20%.
That's not a few outliers that didn't bump the needle.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 3:35:37 PM UTC-4, marika wrote:
[...]

Most states are moving down slowly, so that those that most need the vaccine
can get it first, instead of creating a free for all. That's the logical approach.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

That's not true, infection with the Covid virus is exactly that, getting vaccinated
is not being infected, they are totally different. The 89 cases in MN are actual
Covid infections.