DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fauci and Chinese counterpart envision lengthy COVID restrictions (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/685627-fauci-chinese-counterpart-envision-lengthy-covid-restrictions.html)

Hal Bundy March 24th 21 11:55 AM

Fauci and Chinese counterpart envision lengthy COVID restrictions

Its all about controlling the little people...

Pulmonologist and longtime Chinese Communist Party member Nanshan Zhong projects years of COVID mitigation measures, as Fauci warns against "jumping the gun" on reopening society.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...itico-envision

[email protected] March 24th 21 01:26 PM

On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 7:55:28 AM UTC-4, Hal Bundy wrote:
Its all about controlling the little people...

I suppose you think the programs to eradicate smallpox or polio were
about controlling the little people, too.

Cindy Hamilton

jimmy March 24th 21 01:46 PM

On 3/24/21 9:26 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 7:55:28 AM UTC-4, Hal Bundy wrote:
Its all about controlling the little people...

I suppose you think the programs to eradicate smallpox or polio were
about controlling the little people, too.

Cindy Hamilton

Obfuscate much?Â* What do real diseases have to do with the fake Comorbidity-19 virus?

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] March 24th 21 01:48 PM

On 3/24/2021 7:55 AM, Hal Bundy wrote:
Its all about controlling the little people...

Pulmonologist and longtime Chinese Communist Party member Nanshan Zhong
projects years of COVID mitigation measures, as Fauci warns against
"jumping the gun" on reopening society.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...itico-envision

They jumped back fast in 1910 and it caused problems and increased
deaths. Imagine this may be similar.

Bod[_3_] March 24th 21 03:10 PM

On 24/03/2021 13:26, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 7:55:28 AM UTC-4, Hal Bundy wrote:
Its all about controlling the little people...

I suppose you think the programs to eradicate smallpox or polio were
about controlling the little people, too.

Cindy Hamilton

How ironic, it appears that Trump is controlling HIM.

Bod[_3_] March 24th 21 03:15 PM

On 24/03/2021 13:46, jimmy wrote:
On 3/24/21 9:26 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 7:55:28 AM UTC-4, Hal Bundy wrote:
Its all about controlling the little people...

I suppose you think the programs to eradicate smallpox or polio were
about controlling the little people, too.

Cindy Hamilton

Obfuscate much?Â* What do real diseases have to do with the fake
Comorbidity-19 virus?

So you're saying that every country has made this virus up?

[email protected] March 24th 21 03:22 PM

On 3/24/21 9:26 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 7:55:28 AM UTC-4, Hal Bundy wrote:
Its all about controlling the little people...
I suppose you think the programs to eradicate smallpox or polio were
about controlling the little people, too.

Cindy Hamilton

Obfuscate much? What do real diseases have to do with the fake
Comorbidity-19 virus?

So you're saying that every country has made this virus up?

Jimmy doesn't think other countries exist. The existence of anything
outside the United States is a myth, invented by liberals to advance their
nefarious aims.

Cindy Hamilton