DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A good video about Corona (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/685572-good-video-about-corona.html)

micky March 21st 21 02:01 AM

A good video about Corona

A friend sent me this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3odScka55A

It's very good.

It might have some flaws. Can you find the flaws? Pretend this is the
puzzle page of the Sunday paper.

But even with what I think might be flaws, it's very good.

It's about Corona.

Rod Speed March 21st 21 02:24 AM

A good video about Corona

micky wrote

A friend sent me this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3odScka55A

It's very good.

Yep.

It might have some flaws. Can you find the flaws?

Not flaws so much as not really explaining the 95% number that well.

And not really accurate with the last implied
claim that they are all as good as each other.

And didn't even mention that it takes some like the AstraZeneca
a lot longer to see full immunity in the individual either.

Peeler[_4_] March 21st 21 09:43 AM

More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rodent Speed!

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 13:24:48 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

It's very good.

It's off topic ****.

Yep.

I knew it! There's NO link that you lonely miserable senile troll will NOT
click on! LOL

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent: