Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another Gender Reveal death

What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , says...

What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Most of the time people are messing around with explosives that have no
idea what they are doing..

Many have been killed or injured because of not following simple
directions and common sense. Just as that 40 year old teacher that used
glue on her hair when she ran out of hair spray.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:06:19 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

And they have already procreated !
... so much for Darwin ..
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/23/21 12:06 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people?Â* They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires.Â* In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

The reason the party was being held is irrelevant.

It's not a gender reveal death, it's a stupidity/lack of common sense
and practical judgement death...

Reminds me of that old saw about removing all the warning labels from
dangerous things and letting stupidity sort things out.

--
Why is it that the people who want more government control over your
life are the same ones who want you to be disarmed?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured out."

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 11:32:22 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured out."
Cindy Hamilton

I'd never heard of it before - until fairly recently - when
one of my daughter's friends decided to do it -
- the expectant father - a golf pro - hit a special golf ball -
that was loaded with pink/blue powder - but no explosives
were involved.
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in message
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd say,
"Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured out."

But thats because you arent a nice person }-(

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured out."
Cindy Hamilton

I'd never heard of it before - until fairly recently - when
one of my daughter's friends decided to do it -
- the expectant father - a golf pro - hit a special golf ball -
that was loaded with pink/blue powder - but no explosives
were involved.
John T.

That sounds rather benign. I read one of these parties took out the
grandmother from some mishap. People do crazy **** to out-do the
neighbors.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:06:19 -0500, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

I think it is endemic of this generation. Disregard consequences. Of course
every generation has their fad...

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/23/2021 12:32 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured out."

That's how I read it when I first saw a mention of gender reveal -- I'm
going to reveal what gender(s) it think I am today.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/23/2021 8:57 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/23/2021 12:32 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself.Â* Send me an e-mail when you have it figured
out."

That's how I read it when I first saw a mention of gender reveal -- I'm
going to reveal what gender(s) it think I am today.

I revealed my gender at the grocery store and now I'm not allowed in
Winn Dixie any more.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 18:55:46 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

She saw the gorilla and thought it was good stuff...

??? Good grief, what are you now gossiping about, senile gossip?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 18:57:55 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/23/2021 12:32 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured out."

That's how I read it when I first saw a mention of gender reveal -- I'm
going to reveal what gender(s) it think I am today.

I wonder how many high school boys will identify to get into the girlz locker
room? Man, what a workout.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 22:06:55 -0500, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

On 02/23/2021 12:32 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself.* Send me an e-mail when you have it figured
out."

That's how I read it when I first saw a mention of gender reveal -- I'm
going to reveal what gender(s) it think I am today.

I revealed my gender at the grocery store and now I'm not allowed in
Winn Dixie any more.

Trespassed ya? Change your identity and go back in, claim sexual harassment or
transgender rights.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured out."
Cindy Hamilton

I'd never heard of it before - until fairly recently - when
one of my daughter's friends decided to do it -
- the expectant father - a golf pro - hit a special golf ball -
that was loaded with pink/blue powder - but no explosives
were involved.
John T.

I still don't get it.

Is this where people thinking of sex-change surgery finally reveal
themselves.
Or is it done after the ultrasound shows what sex the baby is?
Or do they just get some good looking girls (in their 20's) who take
their clothes off to reveal their gender. (No touching, just
revelation?)

Posted to alt.home.repair

I still don't get it.
Micky

Yeppers ! ... please tell us more ?
... or not.
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured
out."
Cindy Hamilton

I'd never heard of it before - until fairly recently - when
one of my daughter's friends decided to do it -
- the expectant father - a golf pro - hit a special golf ball -
that was loaded with pink/blue powder - but no explosives
were involved.

I still don't get it.

Its just an excuse for a celebration/party.

Is this where people thinking of sex-change
surgery finally reveal themselves.

That's not what its about.

Or is it done after the ultrasound shows what sex the baby is?

Usually.

Or do they just get some good looking girls (in their 20's) who take
their clothes off to reveal their gender. (No touching, just revelation?)

You have a sewer for a 'mind', go to your room, boy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 15:10:24 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 4:28:39 PM UTC-6, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

I think it is endemic of this generation. Disregard consequences. Of course
every generation has their fad...

Like the generation of my parents, eating gold fish. I am not sure what
the fad of my generation (baby boomer) was other than smoking, dope, and
drinking. Wonder any of us survived with all the dangerous things we
grew up with.

I would love to do this if I was younger.

it is a really old timey sport and so generations from a hundred years ago were just as inclined to self immolation

https://www.jacksonhole.com/skijoring.html

No Gender December rolls round again Cindy Hamilton[_2_] Home Repair 2 December 10th 17 09:00 PM
Gender - the most important factor in Westminister franklinKite UK diy 4 November 9th 17 09:35 PM
Rule gives Oregonians non-gender option on driver's license BurfordTJustice[_4_] Home Repair 1 June 16th 17 03:17 PM
OT Gender pay gap. harry UK diy 3 November 9th 15 10:36 AM
Centronix gender? [email protected] Electronics Repair 17 February 4th 14 11:04 PM