Old February 23rd 21, 06:06 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another Gender Reveal death

What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Old February 23rd 21, 06:15 PM posted to alt.home.repair

In article , says...

What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Most of the time people are messing around with explosives that have no
idea what they are doing..

Many have been killed or injured because of not following simple
directions and common sense. Just as that 40 year old teacher that used
glue on her hair when she ran out of hair spray.

Old February 23rd 21, 06:21 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:06:19 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

And they have already procreated !
... so much for Darwin ..
John T.

Old February 23rd 21, 07:48 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/23/21 12:06 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people?Â* They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires.Â* In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

The reason the party was being held is irrelevant.

It's not a gender reveal death, it's a stupidity/lack of common sense
and practical judgement death...

Reminds me of that old saw about removing all the warning labels from
dangerous things and letting stupidity sort things out.

--
Why is it that the people who want more government control over your
life are the same ones who want you to be disarmed?

Old February 23rd 21, 08:32 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured out."

Cindy Hamilton
Old February 23rd 21, 09:01 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 11:32:22 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured out."
Cindy Hamilton

I'd never heard of it before - until fairly recently - when
one of my daughter's friends decided to do it -
- the expectant father - a golf pro - hit a special golf ball -
that was loaded with pink/blue powder - but no explosives
were involved.
John T.

Old February 23rd 21, 09:04 PM posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in message
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd say,
"Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured out."

But that’s because you arent a nice person }-(

Old February 23rd 21, 09:21 PM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured out."
Cindy Hamilton

I'd never heard of it before - until fairly recently - when
one of my daughter's friends decided to do it -
- the expectant father - a golf pro - hit a special golf ball -
that was loaded with pink/blue powder - but no explosives
were involved.
John T.

That sounds rather benign. I read one of these parties took out the
grandmother from some mishap. People do crazy **** to out-do the
neighbors.
Old February 23rd 21, 10:07 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:06:19 -0500, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

I think it is endemic of this generation. Disregard consequences. Of course
every generation has their fad...

--
Tekkie

No Gender December rolls round again Cindy Hamilton[_2_] Home Repair 2 December 10th 17 09:00 PM
Gender - the most important factor in Westminister franklinKite UK diy 4 November 9th 17 09:35 PM
Rule gives Oregonians non-gender option on driver's license BurfordTJustice[_4_] Home Repair 1 June 16th 17 03:17 PM
OT Gender pay gap. harry UK diy 3 November 9th 15 10:36 AM
Centronix gender? [email protected] Electronics Repair 17 February 4th 14 11:04 PM