Old February 24th 21, 02:55 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another Gender Reveal death

On 02/23/2021 03:25 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...
It's not a gender reveal death, it's a stupidity/lack of common sense
and practical judgement death...

Reminds me of that old saw about removing all the warning labels from
dangerous things and letting stupidity sort things out.

You just can not put enough warning lables on things. Like the latest
hair spray woman and the spray glue.

She saw the gorilla and thought it was good stuff...

Old February 24th 21, 02:57 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/23/2021 12:32 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured out."

That's how I read it when I first saw a mention of gender reveal -- I'm
going to reveal what gender(s) it think I am today.

Old February 24th 21, 04:06 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/23/2021 8:57 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/23/2021 12:32 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself.¬* Send me an e-mail when you have it figured
out."

That's how I read it when I first saw a mention of gender reveal -- I'm
going to reveal what gender(s) it think I am today.

I revealed my gender at the grocery store and now I'm not allowed in
Winn Dixie any more.
Old February 24th 21, 09:23 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 18:55:46 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

She saw the gorilla and thought it was good stuff...

??? Good grief, what are you now gossiping about, senile gossip?
Old February 25th 21, 09:53 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 18:55:46 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/23/2021 03:25 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...
It's not a gender reveal death, it's a stupidity/lack of common sense
and practical judgement death...

Reminds me of that old saw about removing all the warning labels from
dangerous things and letting stupidity sort things out.

You just can not put enough warning lables on things. Like the latest
hair spray woman and the spray glue.

She saw the gorilla and thought it was good stuff...

Hot, so hot, finally a manly man in her life.

--
Tekkie

No Gender December rolls round again Cindy Hamilton[_2_] Home Repair 2 December 10th 17 09:00 PM
Gender - the most important factor in Westminister franklinKite UK diy 4 November 9th 17 09:35 PM
Rule gives Oregonians non-gender option on driver's license BurfordTJustice[_4_] Home Repair 1 June 16th 17 03:17 PM
OT Gender pay gap. harry UK diy 3 November 9th 15 10:36 AM
Centronix gender? [email protected] Electronics Repair 17 February 4th 14 11:04 PM